Alec-I

In game name: Lasagna

Location/Timezone: Chiraq Central standard 
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): 6000 (NO)
Asylum hours: 5500 
Previous gangs: Envy Bad Blood
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: hmmm
Why do you want to join us?: I want to join a gang on Asylum
What can you bring to the FSA?: I can rdm and not get banned (jk) I can bring raw skill
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you: umm no my brother White maybe

Note: Failure to follow the correct format and lying on your app will result in you being denied. Any applicants accepted will be pm'ed with further info. 

In game name: Bossisop

Location/Timezone:EST
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/9e257b463b46bdfc8307a95f65c3a143
Asylum hours: around 300+ 
Previous gangs:Blue Dream (got disbanded),KS, [101st]
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes, I have participated in many cartel fights. The reason I know FSA is because of cartel fights.
Why do you want to join us?: The reason I want to join the FSA is because it is a active gang and the FSA play as a team.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I can bring good communication skills, flying skills, and sniping skills. I know turfs very well and cartels.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? I do not know anyone personal but I use too help FSA and also sell treasure maps to members of the FSA.

Edited by BossisOP!

In game name: Dexter

Location/Timezone: EST

Arma 3 hours(screenshot): ~2000, no proof since I'm on a new steam account unfortunately

Asylum hours: ~1500

Previous gangs: Insidious, Tempest, Bad Blood, more that I can't remember since it has been a while.

Do you have sufficient cartel experience?:  Yes.

Why do you want to join us?: I've played Asylum for as long as I can remember, probably almost 3 years now on and off. The server is just not the same without having a big group of friends to constantly keep busy with and have a good time. I would like to join FSA because it seems like an experienced group of guys who know how to have a good time. 

What can you bring to the FSA?: The important things I can bring to FSA are my years of knowledge and experience with asylum and being a part of a gang. But more importantly, I'm a chill and social guy who likes to have a good time and knows the proper times to be serious such as keeping tac comms. Overall, I've been around Asylum for years and I would like to join a group of people that'll make the game as fun as I can remember it.

Do you know any current members who can vouch for you: Used to be friends with Bilal and Sean, not sure if they'd remember though.

Edited by Dexter
formatting
Alec-I likes this

FSA APPLICATION

In game name: MSKRAITT

Location/Timezone: UK/England & Greenwich Mean Timezone
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):https://gyazo.com/66be818ac7c1906946f0a04c0396ea74
Asylum hours: Not Exact But About 300-400
Previous gangs: None
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes, use to play on server 3 alot
Why do you want to join us?: cause, i was playing with some of u guys earlier and you guys are funny and good at arma. Also, because i want to make some moneyyyy
What can you bring to the FSA?: More Humor, I am a good shot & i would like to think im hella tactical
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? I was doing a meth run earlier with someone by the name of Spazeed or something like that & explicit, wired me some money yesterday and hopefully he would remember me

On 2017-5-28 at 7:40 PM, BossisOP! said:

In game name: Bossisop

Location/Timezone:EST
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/9e257b463b46bdfc8307a95f65c3a143
Asylum hours: around 300+ 
Previous gangs:Blue Dream (got disbanded),KS, [101st]
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes, I have participated in many cartel fights. The reason I know FSA is because of cartel fights.
Why do you want to join us?: The reason I want to join the FSA is because it is a active gang and the FSA play as a team.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I can bring good communication skills, flying skills, and sniping skills. I know turfs very well and cartels.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? I do not know anyone personal but I use too help FSA and also sell treasure maps to members of the FSA.

9 hours ago, Xiamoi Lin said:

FSA APPLICATION

In game name: MSKRAITT

Location/Timezone: UK/England & Greenwich Mean Timezone
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):https://gyazo.com/66be818ac7c1906946f0a04c0396ea74
Asylum hours: Not Exact But About 300-400
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes, use to play on server 3 alot
Why do you want to join us?: cause, i was playing with some of u guys earlier and you guys are funny and good at arma. Also, because i want to make some moneyyyy
What can you bring to the FSA?: More Humor, I am a good shot & i would like to think im hella tactical
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? I was doing a meth run earlier with someone by the name of Spazeed or something like that & explicit, wired me some money yesterday and hopefully he would remember me

Denied. Not enough experience. 

In game name:Nickbeastrocks

Location/Timezone:California/Pacific
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):750, http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198081764530 , http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198205321584/
Asylum hours: 2 weeks
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes
Why do you want to join us?: To help fight Assad
What can you bring to the FSA?: Everything needed
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? no one

58 minutes ago, Nickbeastrocks said:

In game name:Nickbeastrocks

Location/Timezone:California/Pacific
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):750, http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198081764530 , http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198205321584/
Asylum hours: 2 weeks
Why do you want to join us?: To help fight Assad
What can you bring to the FSA?: Everything needed
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? no one

Denied.

On 5/27/2017 at 1:29 AM, krickenBacker said:

What can you bring to the FSA?: I can rdm and not get banned (jk) I can bring raw skill
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you: umm no my brother White maybe

Note: Failure to follow the correct format and lying on your app will result in you being denied. Any applicants accepted will be pm'ed with further info. 

Why dont you just put your name as krypton?

rngr likes this
On 5/26/2017 at 8:29 PM, krickenBacker said:

Accepted. I will sent you the TS info.

Krypton:) likes this

Arma 3 hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/83118afe3a5fdc80994868fe7a35ea98

Asylum hours: 350+

Previous gangs: TMB, TD, SPNG, FUBAR, CNBLS.

Do you have sufficient cartel experience?:  Yes i take cartels by myself all the time... It would be more effective if i had an organized group and that is what i hope to find here...

Why do you want to join us?: TD is falling apart and i find their lack of organization irritating, am looking for other opportunities... 

What can you bring to the FSA?: GOOD Aim, / Human shield, Cold blooded killer when asked to be. TD's best pilot, good driver ish.

Do you know any current members who can vouch for you: Makkatan Spazeed

Edited by Ayziator
On 5/28/2017 at 9:43 PM, Dexter said:

Arma 3 hours(screenshot): ~2000, no proof since I'm on a new steam account unfortunately

Previous gangs: Insidious, Tempest, Bad Blood, more that I can't remember since it has been a while.

Why do you want to join us?: I've played Asylum for as long as I can remember, probably almost 3 years now on and off. The server is just not the same without having a big group of friends to constantly keep busy with and have a good time. I would like to join FSA because it seems like an experienced group of guys who know how to have a good time. 

What can you bring to the FSA?: The important things I can bring to FSA are my years of knowledge and experience with asylum and being a part of a gang. But more importantly, I'm a chill and social guy who likes to have a good time and knows the proper times to be serious such as keeping tac comms. Overall, I've been around Asylum for years and I would like to join a group of people that'll make the game as fun as I can remember it.

Do you know any current members who can vouch for you: Used to be friends with Bilal and Sean, not sure if they'd remember though.

Just bumping this since the applications after mine got a reply and mine hasn't yet :FeelsBadMan:

On 5/21/2017 at 3:06 AM, Swift F said:

In game name: SwissMeister or Swift F

Location/Timezone: Minnesota/CST

Arma 3 hours(screenshot): afcf60e80209e1097281b8dcd76cfbea.png
Asylum hours: 400

Previous gangs: The Dogs, Disciples, Imperium

Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yeah I know how to do them.
Why do you want to join us?:  I want to join up with the FSA for a few main reasons. First of which being that FSA is almost always active during my own active hours, whereas my current gang is never around and doing something while I'm on. Second of which is that I've seen what the FSA has done, I've been on the other side of your guns enough times to know that you guys work as a team, and you have stuff (at least somewhat) planned out enough to make things interesting. Ever since I rolled up into cocaine processing one day and got lit up by like 5 people I knew I wanted to be a part of this group. There are many more smaller, less important reasons that can be said elsewhere if needed.

What can you bring to the FSA?: I like taking risks. Leroy Jenkins is my role model. On a more serious note I am a good shot. I am usually a good pilot. I can follow orders, and operate very efficiently when I've been given a task to complete. But I'm not a robot, I can make my own decisions too.

Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Isper I hope. Edit: Add @WilliamS to that

Since I saw dexter bump his I'm just gonna bump mine as well. I've had mine up for a while

Edited by Swift F
On 2017-5-21 at 9:06 AM, Swift F said:

In game name: SwissMeister or Swift F

Location/Timezone: Minnesota/CST

Arma 3 hours(screenshot): afcf60e80209e1097281b8dcd76cfbea.png
Asylum hours: 400

Previous gangs: The Dogs, Disciples, Imperium

Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yeah I know how to do them.
Why do you want to join us?:  I want to join up with the FSA for a few main reasons. First of which being that FSA is almost always active during my own active hours, whereas my current gang is never around and doing something while I'm on. Second of which is that I've seen what the FSA has done, I've been on the other side of your guns enough times to know that you guys work as a team, and you have stuff (at least somewhat) planned out enough to make things interesting. Ever since I rolled up into cocaine processing one day and got lit up by like 5 people I knew I wanted to be a part of this group. There are many more smaller, less important reasons that can be said elsewhere if needed.

What can you bring to the FSA?: I like taking risks. Leroy Jenkins is my role model. On a more serious note I am a good shot. I am usually a good pilot. I can follow orders, and operate very efficiently when I've been given a task to complete. But I'm not a robot, I can make my own decisions too.

Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Isper I hope. Edit: Add @WilliamS to that

Apologies for the wait. Accepted as trial. I'll PM ts details.

Edited by PeggerZ
On 2017-5-29 at 2:43 AM, Dexter said:

Accepted as trial. I'll PM ts details.

In game name: Mr.Slick

Location/Timezone: CST
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):7b5fa9bddfa51080a3f60c3f43edf53e.png
Asylum hours: 1000+
Previous gangs: Rodents
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?:  Yes
Why do you want to join us?: I want to join FSA because I am looking for a group of people that are always ready to fight cartels and in general have fun.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I can bring a good shot and a dedicated player and can keep tactical communications in any situation. I will also be very active and always be ready to fight when needed.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Huan Lee, Mr.Purple and Mr.Orange

.Sean and M R. O R A N G E like this
15 hours ago, Mr.Slick said:

In game name: Mr.Slick

Location/Timezone: CST
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):7b5fa9bddfa51080a3f60c3f43edf53e.png
Previous gangs: Rodents
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?:  Yes
Why do you want to join us?: I want to join FSA because I am looking for a group of people that are always ready to fight cartels and in general have fun.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I can bring a good shot and a dedicated player and can keep tactical communications in any situation. I will also be very active and always be ready to fight when needed.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Huan Lee, Mr.Purple and Mr.Orange

Denied.

Reformed Katheeri likes this

In game name:Jack Jefferson

Location/Timezone:colorado
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):https://gyazo.com/cfe6d860a4894965cfe403bd734de229
Asylum hours:1000+
Previous gangs:blue dream,salty bastards, salty seamen, disciples 
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: yes
Why do you want to join us?:more action 
What can you bring to the FSA?:a good member/shot very good at kidnapping cops, iam on when ever i can be 
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:?Macca,muffinsniper 

Edited by |HVT| jack

In game name: Cassettes

Location/Timezone: -6 GMT (CST)
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):http://imgur.com/rSxhVfq
Asylum hours: 1800
Previous gangs:One New Enemy, Rodents
Why do you want to join us?:I know a lot of people who I used to play with in there who are still active, I like FSA's fights and their ability to have some fun antics with the gang.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I can bring my experience in cartels and in Asylum to further the gang in gang domination and have fun.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Qamar, Kazeem.

K A Z E M and .Sean like this
3 hours ago, Cassettes said:

In game name: Cassettes

Location/Timezone: -6 GMT (CST)
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):http://imgur.com/rSxhVfq
Asylum hours: 1800
Previous gangs:One New Enemy, Rodents
Why do you want to join us?:I know a lot of people who I used to play with in there who are still active, I like FSA's fights and their ability to have some fun antics with the gang.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I can bring my experience in cartels and in Asylum to further the gang in gang domination and have fun.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Qamar, Kazeem.

Denied.

JacobHarr likes this

In game name: Richard Norman

Location/Timezone: Canada EST
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/c4c8508802e1ac9aa8e1f2566d2f8d76
Asylum hours: I will say around 100 to 500
Previous gangs: N/A
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?:  Yes I was in a gang back in the days I play olympus and we raid cartel everyday
Why do you want to join us?: I want to join the FSA its because I have seen you guys many time and You guys seem pretty chill sometimes and good roleplyers and I would love to roll with this gang and do some illegal shit.
What can you bring to the FSA?:good role play skills, Good leadership skills, good shot, good driver, know the rules well and most important a entertaining person 
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? N/A

16 hours ago, Richard Norman said:

Do you have sufficient cartel experience?:  Yes I was in a gang back in the days I play olympus and we raid cartel everyday
Why do you want to join us?: I want to join the FSA its because I have seen you guys many time and You guys seem pretty chill sometimes and good roleplyers and I would love to roll with this gang and do some illegal shit.
What can you bring to the FSA?:good role play skills, Good leadership skills, good shot, good driver, know the rules well and most important a entertaining person 

Denied. Not enough hours; also we dont recruit PLEBS

In game name: Joudi Al-Hamoudi

Location/Timezone: Canada Ontario (Eastern Timezone)
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):446 hours http://imgur.com/4e076f70-5ffe-431b-b3ee-6a27674ba515

Asylum hours: Whole time I've had Arma 3 was playing Asylum, i got 27/27 talents... etc
Previous gangs: None that i can remember I've been solo for a long time.
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes i use to try to take over cartels with a group of friends
Why do you want to join us?: I'd like to join The FSA cause you guys seem very fun and i'd like to build more wealth as well take over cartels and help the gang out.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I can bring good shooting skills, I can call out peoples positions, another person to help kill enemies..
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Um no i don't really play on server two i kinda wander around make money, got the idea of joining a clan not to long ago...

19 hours ago, Richard Norman said:

Denied.

2 hours ago, Ebola said:

Denied. Not enough hours; also we dont recruit PLEBS

Yeah youre not funny retard, fuck off.

2 hours ago, Loonybin said:

In game name: Joudi Al-Hamoudi

Location/Timezone: Canada Ontario (Eastern Timezone)
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):446 hours http://imgur.com/4e076f70-5ffe-431b-b3ee-6a27674ba515

Asylum hours: Whole time I've had Arma 3 was playing Asylum, i got 27/27 talents... etc
Previous gangs: None that i can remember I've been solo for a long time.
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes i use to try to take over cartels with a group of friends
Why do you want to join us?: I'd like to join The FSA cause you guys seem very fun and i'd like to build more wealth as well take over cartels and help the gang out.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I can bring good shooting skills, I can call out peoples positions, another person to help kill enemies..
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Um no i don't really play on server two i kinda wander around make money, got the idea of joining a clan not to long ago...

Denied.

Loonybin, Meloin and Andrew like this
  • 2 weeks later...

In game name: Fred Al-Aleppo

Arma 3 hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/420efff41388948ab46fedca58b59aa3
Previous gangs: Rebel Syndicate - FSA
Why do you want to join us?: To bring down Bashar al-Assad's tyrannical regime 
What can you bring to the FSA?: RP extraordinaire :pogchamp:
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? If any of the OGs are still around I'm sure most of them will recognize the name.

Alshiq Fatarra likes this

In game name: T O M M Y

Location/Timezone: NOrway GMT+1
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):https://gyazo.com/deba5ea7ea1e8186046698a4bb15a240
Asylum hours: like 1900
Previous gangs: Stellar, destiny, primitive 2.0 ( not for long)
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?:  Yeah
Why do you want to join us?: I want to meet new people and play with some of my friends inside fsa
What can you bring to the FSA?: Im a fun person and can bring comms, shot and up for anything
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you: white, tony? i have played with some of you guys but im not sure if all of them remember me

K A Z E M, Alec-I, Tony and 2 others like this
4 hours ago, Nicolas March said:

In game name: Nicolas march

Arma 3 hours(screenshot):   https://gyazo.com/e4c91c90cfe1d5e5d68f8357a70677f2?token=d5ade05413a514969ce9d5571079b072
Asylum hours: around 2,000
Previous gangs: The Dogs, ( other gangs that I forgot about )
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?:  yes
Why do you want to join us?: I  wish to join you because now that its summer, I can be on all day so joining a gang would be fun
What can you bring to the FSA?: Im a good shot, and I can be all day so being unactive will not realy happend
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? no

"Denied" - Sean

Edited by Reapered
Alec-I likes this

Application

In game name: Rake

Location/Timezone:NA EST
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):https://gyazo.com/509688cf5773701bc8100cb2d33f124f
Asylum hours:1500 and some change
Previous gangs: Tenacity, Temper
Why do you want to join us?: All my gangs have died or are currently dying and this one seems stable.
What can you bring to the FSA?: Someone that's not inactive
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? White

Edited by Rake