[FSA] - Free Syrian Army [OPEN]

Alec-I

Just now, Cole Bellic said:

Location/Timezone:Central
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):https://gyazo.com/0c74a4e70292954237078daa177eca2d
Asylum hours:600
Previous gangs:Muffin SS, Gambinos, Black Aces
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes, in the Muffin SS and Gambinos I would take cartels with other gang members all the time.
Why do you want to join us?:I want to join the FSA because 1. Aleec Spazeed is a fucking legend and 2. I want to join a gang with mature sophisticated people that know what they are doing money and combat wise.
What can you bring to the FSA?:I can bring a good shot, good driving, outstanding flying, and a good listener. I will follow every command I am given by either a leader or somebody in the gang that knows more about what to do then I do.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:?Madi(Dont remember his exact name)

gl fam

36 minutes ago, Cole Bellic said:

Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes, in the Muffin SS and Gambinos I would take cartels with other gang members all the time.
Why do you want to join us?:I want to join the FSA because 1. Aleec Spazeed is a fucking legend and 2. I want to join a gang with mature sophisticated people that know what they are doing money and combat wise.
What can you bring to the FSA?:I can bring a good shot, good driving, outstanding flying, and a good listener. I will follow every command I am given by either a leader or somebody in the gang that knows more about what to do then I do.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:?Madi(Dont remember his exact name)

Mida'Hameeed you mean, i wish you goodluck but i don't really know you. All i've seen you do is a single meth run :P can't vouch with that.

BlackShot likes this
37 minutes ago, Cole Bellic said:

Denied.

Ingame name: g1ant

Location/Timezone: Norway, GMT +1
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): 3k hours, if you dont trust me I get you a SS.
Asylum hours: Probably like 2200-2400
Previous gangs: Instinct, Encore, Method, Insanity, Elysium and Prime
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes
Why do you want to join us?: Most of my friends that is still playing asylum is in this gang. And I wanna start playing again.
What can you bring to the FSA?: Im a pretty good shot and a good team player
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? @Andrew, @Midamaru, @Goyneyyy, @mr_tony, @John Lemmon, @Roicesb@Reapered and @Smarty. Could be more people.

Edited by g1ant
Andrew, Midamaru, Roice and 4 others like this
Just now, g1ant said:

Why do you want to join us?: Most of my friends that is still playing asylum is in this gang. And I wanna start playing again.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? @Andrew, @Midamaru, @Goyneyyy, @mr_tony, @John Lemmon, @Reapered and @Smarty. Could be more people.

yes thomas

7 hours ago, g1ant said:

Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? @Andrew, @Midamaru, @Goyneyyy, @mr_tony, @John Lemmon, @Roicesb@Reapered and @Smarty. Could be more people.

Accepted. Ill send you the ts information when i get home.

Midamaru and g1ant like this
8 hours ago, g1ant said:

and other Norwegian:D

K1NG and g1ant like this
9 minutes ago, Patrick Swayze2.0 said:

In game name: depends on what I'm doing that day

Location/Timezone: central
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): 2000 do I really need to prove it
Asylum hours:1900
Previous gangs: *heavy breathing*, > regimints <
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: highly experienced in the kavala cartel
Why do you want to join us?: access to crates/gang bank
What can you bring to the FSA?: superior rook skills, minimal rp, can launch any car to the moon 
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you: @Sean That Irish Guy 

Accepted as Leader of the Free Syrian Army Kavala Chapter. I think you have ts and perms already. Lemme know if ye dont.

38 minutes ago, Patrick Swayze2.0 said:

In game name: depends on what I'm doing that day

Location/Timezone: central
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): 2000 do I really need to prove it
Asylum hours:1900
Previous gangs: *heavy breathing*, > regimints <
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: highly experienced in the kavala cartel
Why do you want to join us?: access to crates/gang bank
What can you bring to the FSA?: superior rook skills, minimal rp, can launch any car to the moon 
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you: @Sean That Irish Guy 

SEANS VOUCHES COUNT FOR NOTHING. HE SUCKS

14 hours ago, g1ant said:

Welcome to the retirement home :wub:

Smarty, Steve and Rake like this

In game name: The North is Ours

Location/Timezone: Eastern
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): 2500+ https://prnt.sc/elajeg
Asylum hours:1500
Previous gangs: No Gangs, Just Roach Cartels
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Very Good at Cartels
Why do you want to join us?: I want to Meet Alex Spazeed and play with a group of racial people that blow shit up
What can you bring to the FSA?: I am a very good shot and will spend lots of money to fight cartels
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you: None

Edited by The North Is Ours
BishopActual likes this
9 minutes ago, The North Is Ours said:

Why do you want to join us?: I want to Meet Alex Spazeed and play with a group of racial people that blow shit up
What can you bring to the FSA?: I am a very good shot and will spend lots of money to fight cartels

gl fam

The North Is Ours likes this
10 hours ago, The North Is Ours said:

Denied. Thank's for your interest.

Application

In game name:Dr. Judy /WOOTY/ Alma

Location/Timezone: Central USA
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):https://gyazo.com/51d6b2ed5558af866a54ec4f32f12284
Asylum hours: 1500
Previous gangs:Drunk Squad, Rogue Ops, TXC, (Forget the rest bad memory.) 
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes
Why do you want to join us?: I always see you guys and I think it is pretty cool that you use FSA and role play it.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I'm fun, a decent fighter, a good pilot, and did I mention that I have chicken tiki massala?
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Buck TehLegend

Edited by |TXC| Uchiha
mistake

In game name: Jayce

Location/Timezone: California PST
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):350 ( it's under the req but if you still need one I'll provide it)
Asylum hours:340
Previous gangs:TF The Family
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: yes, I've ran many with my last gang
Why do you want to join us?: I'm looking for a group of mature players as well as a gang that looks to be fun, which by the videos you all look like a lot of fun. Also a organized group that knows what they are doing. 
What can you bring to the FSA?: Good shot. Good tac coms, very mature player, you will never catch me raging or talking shit on sidechat. Im a veteran so I understand a ranking structure as well as a tactical approach to any situation

Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Sadly I do not. 

14 hours ago, |TXC| Uchiha said:

Application

In game name:Dr. Judy /WOOTY/ Alma

Location/Timezone: Central USA
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):https://gyazo.com/51d6b2ed5558af866a54ec4f32f12284
Asylum hours: 1500
Previous gangs:Drunk Squad, Rogue Ops, TXC, (Forget the rest bad memory.) 
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes
Why do you want to join us?: I always see you guys and I think it is pretty cool that you use FSA and role play it.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I'm fun, a decent fighter, a good pilot, and did I mention that I have chicken tiki massala?
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Buck TehLegend

2 hours ago, jrj400 said:

In game name: Jayce

Location/Timezone: California PST
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):350 ( it's under the req but if you still need one I'll provide it)
Asylum hours:340
Previous gangs:TF The Family
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: yes, I've ran many with my last gang
Why do you want to join us?: I'm looking for a group of mature players as well as a gang that looks to be fun, which by the videos you all look like a lot of fun. Also a organized group that knows what they are doing. 
What can you bring to the FSA?: Good shot. Good tac coms, very mature player, you will never catch me raging or talking shit on sidechat. Im a veteran so I understand a ranking structure as well as a tactical approach to any situation

Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Sadly I do not. 

Denied. Thank's for your interest.

On 9/8/2017 at 2:16 PM, Rappy said:

In game name: Rappy

Location/Timezone: England, EU
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): just over 2k http://prntscr.com/girj0a
Asylum hours: about 900-1000 of those
Previous gangs: Nimrods,  British Empire (Sv5 gang a while back),  Destiny (trial), Genesys (the old one that fought cartels and not kavala), Aphelion.
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes, I enjoy fighting cartels and know all the callouts for each cap.
Why do you want to join us?: I want to vest like no other, join the long lasting an active community, fight cartels, fight cops and become a roleplay god!
What can you bring to the FSA?: I can bring good banter, and decent combat skills for fighting the APD menace and cartels alike. I am a good shot with a big bank account and I am eager to enjoy vesting like no one before me! I'm also not aidsy in the comms
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? I've never had the chance to play with any especially as I am not a member of the APD menace, so unfortunately not at this time.

Denied, thank you for your interest.

Reformed Katheeri likes this

Hours:1000+

Must be a team orientated player

Must be able to keep Tac Comms!

Must be active

Must know and follow all server rules

Must be able to support yourself financially

Must be willing to change your in game name and try to put on an accent whilst role-playing

Knowledge of Banks, Prison Breaks, Federal Reserves, Cartels and Asylum Server Mechanics

11 minutes ago, SampleText said:

In game name: Yes

Location/Timezone: Na
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): Yes
Asylum hours: Yes
Previous gangs: Teeeeeeeeeeeeemper
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yeas

Why do you want to join us?: FSAAAAAAAAAAAA!
What can you bring to the FSA?: im, dziiiiy
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you: raaaaaaaaaaake

Denied.

In game name: Sliick

Location/Timezone: Est  Na

Arma 3 hours(screenshot): 3728 https://gyazo.com/43a0d60d4ac53ace51f2be9e47e42eaa

Asylum hours: all asylum tbh I have an addication

Previous gangs: Core and Ace of Spades most recent

Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Hell yea

Why do you want to join us?: I want to join FSA because your active, loyal, and badass  all the member in Core barely get on and usually go cop.  FSA also has that amazing style of a gang that is so rare and exotic to find and enjoy.

What can you bring to the FSA?: Im a good shot love the mk-1, I know tac comms to the max, and im very experienced

Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Maybe Fly/Abdul Hazeem HomeTrix

Edited by CrispySliick
19 minutes ago, CrispySliick said:

In game name: Sliick

Location/Timezone: Est  Na

Arma 3 hours(screenshot): 3728 https://gyazo.com/43a0d60d4ac53ace51f2be9e47e42eaa

Asylum hours: all asylum tbh I have an addication

Previous gangs: Core and Ace of Spades most recent

Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Hell yea

Why do you want to join us?: I want to join FSA because your active, loyal, and badass  all the member in Core barely get on and usually go cop.  FSA also has that amazing style of a gang that is so rare and exotic to find and enjoy.

What can you bring to the FSA?: Im a good shot love the mk-1, I know tac comms to the max, and im very experienced

Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Maybe Fly/Abdul Hazeem HomeTrix

Denied thanks for your intrest!

JacobHarr likes this
9 hours ago, KlausMikaelson said:

Why do you want to join us?: I have some friends in this gang and this gang seems like it never ever dies out so I'm planning to stay for some time with a gang that I can call family.

9 hours ago, KlausMikaelson said:

Do you know any current members who can vouch for you: I've been gone for awhile now so I honestly don't know.<_<

Doesn't Make sense, Please elaborate - ON HOLD, until further action.

Envy, HomeTrlx, Nightfury and 3 others like this

Location/Timezone: Sweden/GMT +2
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):

NvS7Hcd.png
Asylum hours: ~700
Previous gangs: Instinct
Why do you want to join us?: I got some cash to blow and it's not fun doing it alone. Also fuck infidels allahu akbar.
What can you bring to the FSA?: Active member with money to blow, good shooter, proper beard to suit.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? @J1M that I can name right now. Probably more that I do not think of at the moment.

Alec-I, J1M and .Sean like this
On 7/27/2017 at 0:36 AM, Inq said:

In game name: Uprise is trash/ Inqi Al Fakah

Location/Timezone: EU 4 life
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): too many
Asylum hours: see above
Previous gangs: Outfits, APD
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?:  No
Why do you want to join us?: I'm back on asylum, Larry is Jesus
What can you bring to the FSA?: Low tier spreadsheet organization, good at telling people they are bad, good at kicking gang members, great at telling senpai he can't drive ifrits gold nova 4 CS:GO strats, Best pilot EVER, Anti-US propaganda, I can whoop sean-fitty-bread at CIV 5, I can B&E with compass,
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Emanuel Mitrone, Rom, sheldor, those 2 guys that 50caled kavala, that french canadian guy that taught me combat stance, that one guy that nate and hydro kidnapped and tried to sell, the guy that got "promoted" by abubukar, all gang members who brought TRG's to cartel..umm.                 ...that should be all.

Someone drop me the TS don't have it saved anywhere.

MOTHER FUCKER IT'S SENPIE. How the fuck can you low tier degenerate EU fuck boys not get it right? :^)

Memes are dead and so am I

19 hours ago, Gus said:

NvS7Hcd.png
Why do you want to join us?: I got some cash to blow and it's not fun doing it alone. Also fuck infidels allahu akbar.
What can you bring to the FSA?: Active member with money to blow, good shooter, proper beard to suit.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? @J1M that I can name right now. Probably more that I do not think of at the moment.

+1 from FSA's most active player

On 18-9-2017 at 11:36 AM, KlausMikaelson said:

In game name: Klaus Mikaelson

Location/Timezone: Singapore/ +800 GMT

Arma 3 hours(screenshot): 2300 hours played on 2 accounts time to time

Asylum hours: 1800

Previous gangs:  Space Turtles, Infinite, F,E,A,R , Turtle Hunters,  Many other old gang that I don't really remember their names anymore:fail:

Do you have sufficient cartel experience?:  Yes

Why do you want to join us?: I have some friends in this gang and this gang seems like it never ever dies out so I'm planning to stay for some time with a gang that I can call family.

What can you bring to the FSA?: Fun, Awesome footage, Mostly Fun Tbh that's what I like to do and have. Other than that the usual destroying players at cartels and stuff.^_^

Do you know any current members who can vouch for you: I've been gone for awhile now so I honestly don't know.<_<

Garbage tier player -1

On 9/19/2017 at 11:58 PM, Gus said:

NvS7Hcd.png

Accepted.