[FSA] - Free Syrian Army [OPEN]

Alec-I

On 3/2/2018 at 6:33 PM, SlootScooter97 said:

In game name: SlootScooter97

Location/Timezone: WA, USA PST Timezone
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): 445 can't screenshot for some reason, I know I'm not 1000 but hopefully you guys wont mind.
Asylum hours: New to asylum I came from The Darkside Life Combat Server had about 180 hours before last wipe, and 50ish this wipe.
Previous gangs: N/A
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?:  Some, yes quick learner though.
Why do you want to join us?: I WISH TO PROVE MYSELF TO ALLAH, but really I just want a good group to run with, lol
What can you bring to the FSA?: I can shoot a mosquito's pecker off from 600m away with any sniper you give me.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? I do not.

Just now, Eazy.lookinass said:

Someone apply :FeelsBadMan:

Edited by Maric
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In game name: ved

Location/Timezone: Mountain Time
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): 1.5k, https://gyazo.com/3898a3232a5e48bca100b63803d5defc?token=33016a3050e53fd7a7b86db2fa21542d
Asylum hours: uh i think like 1300, or 1400 not entirely sure
Previous gangs: Legion, Clarity, Invictus
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: ig, i mean im a good meat shield
Why do you want to join us?: Cause you guys seem like a pretty fun group to play with, haven't really played asylum in a while so I am not sure what you guys do anymore kinda hoping its the same old sui vest, fight cops and cartels, and just chill kinda thing. It's just another reason for me to waste money on goofy shit again too and not get yelled at
What can you bring to the FSA?: My crippling debt of like only 50k, high-quality meat shielding, low-quality memes, and a lot of wasted money on suicide vests
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Kev maybe 

| Mason | likes this
  • 5 weeks later...
On 3/25/2018 at 11:07 PM, Vedalkenn said:

In game name: ved

Location/Timezone: Mountain Time
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): 1.5k, https://gyazo.com/3898a3232a5e48bca100b63803d5defc?token=33016a3050e53fd7a7b86db2fa21542d
Asylum hours: uh i think like 1300, or 1400 not entirely sure
Previous gangs: Legion, Clarity, Invictus
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: ig, i mean im a good meat shield
Why do you want to join us?: Cause you guys seem like a pretty fun group to play with, haven't really played asylum in a while so I am not sure what you guys do anymore kinda hoping its the same old sui vest, fight cops and cartels, and just chill kinda thing. It's just another reason for me to waste money on goofy shit again too and not get yelled at
What can you bring to the FSA?: My crippling debt of like only 50k, high-quality meat shielding, low-quality memes, and a lot of wasted money on suicide vests
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Kev maybe 

Btw denied

K1NG likes this

In game name: Brennen

Location/Timezone: PST (SoCal)
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/1a169f93f58d3d65cd833a59247052df 4695+ hours
Asylum hours: Somewhere between 500 and 1000 hours.
Previous gangs: Onyx, Vitrous, Imperium, some others.
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes.
Why do you want to join us?: The first time I met FSA was around the time I was just learning the ropes of asylum, I got kidnapped by you guys and it was a really fun time because it actually felt like roleplay. Throughout the time I've been on asylum, I've always noticed you guys, and every time I have, it's been a positive experience. You guys never shit talk, stay mature, and are purely respectable players. It's a goal of mine to be a part of that.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I can bring a great new face to the group, someone capable of staying tactical when necessary, yet also laid back and joking at other times. I can also bring my knowledge of Asylum and Arma 3 mechanics I've learned over the years, as well as great piloting skills. Overall I believe I can be a fantastic new member of the FSA. (Also, I've been working on my accent.)
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? No.

Additional note: I understand you may be "iffy" about accepting me due to my age, but maybe you could invite me to TS so we can chat to prove my maturity, as my age does not necessarily represent who I am as a person and/or player. Who you think I am right now will completely change if we get a chance to talk for a few minutes.

Edited by Brennen
Walt, .Casper and Alec-I like this

In game name: HomeUser

Location/Timezone: UK GMT
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/b1781de35ad66460aec514c046a97463
Asylum hours: About 3k
Previous gangs: Space Turtles, Primitive 1.0 Prodigy and some others
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?:  Yeah
Why do you want to join us?: I was recently in Prodigy and someone took all the money from gang account. Also no matter what time of the day im on there is always at least 1 FSA member online which i like seems as i play like 10 hours a day. I like active gangs and you seem to be one
What can you bring to the FSA?: I am really active, so I more then likely always around when im needed
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:?  Maybe Kev, Puff, Alex, Flip, Tony

sakha, Walt, Innate and 5 others like this
Just now, HomeUser said:

Why do you want to join us?: I was recently in Prodigy and someone took all the money from gang account. Also no matter what time of the day im on there is always at least 1 FSA member online which i like seems as i play like 10 hours a day. I like active gangs and you seem to be one
What can you bring to the FSA?: I am really active, so I more then likely always around when im needed
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:?  Maybe Kev, Puff, Alex, Flip, Tony

-1 Gets upset if some1 calls him a faggot.

Nenja likes this
Just now, HomeUser said:

Accepted

Ts info will be PM'd

On 4/24/2018 at 10:53 PM, Brennen said:

In game name: Brennen

Location/Timezone: PST (SoCal)
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/1a169f93f58d3d65cd833a59247052df 4695+ hours
Asylum hours: Somewhere between 500 and 1000 hours.
Previous gangs: Onyx, Vitrous, Imperium, some others.
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes.
Why do you want to join us?: The first time I met FSA was around the time I was just learning the ropes of asylum, I got kidnapped by you guys and it was a really fun time because it actually felt like roleplay. Throughout the time I've been on asylum, I've always noticed you guys, and every time I have, it's been a positive experience. You guys never shit talk, stay mature, and are purely respectable players. It's a goal of mine to be a part of that.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I can bring a great new face to the group, someone capable of staying tactical when necessary, yet also laid back and joking at other times. I can also bring my knowledge of Asylum and Arma 3 mechanics I've learned over the years, as well as great piloting skills. Overall I believe I can be a fantastic new member of the FSA. (Also, I've been working on my accent.)
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? No.

Additional note: I understand you may be "iffy" about accepting me due to my age, but maybe you could invite me to TS so we can chat to prove my maturity, as my age does not necessarily represent who I am as a person and/or player. Who you think I am right now will completely change if we get a chance to talk for a few minutes.

Accepted for Interview

Ts will be PM'd

In game name: Panda

Location/Timezone: est
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):698a6ad1831fd890b14e812d7e8bb743.png
Asylum hours: all of them
Previous gangs: DS, defiance and maybe some others don't remeber
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes 
Why do you want to join us?: because you guys are nice and actually have fingers
What can you bring to the FSA?: Aim, Pilot skills, cartels, whatever you need
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Alex, puff, buck, kevin,smee

Just now, GA Panda said:

In game name: Panda

Location/Timezone: est
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):698a6ad1831fd890b14e812d7e8bb743.png
Asylum hours: all of them
Previous gangs: DS, defiance and maybe some others don't remeber
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes 
Why do you want to join us?: because you guys are nice and actually have fingers
What can you bring to the FSA?: Aim, Pilot skills, cartels, whatever you need
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Alex, puff, buck, kevin,smee

Denied.

In game name: Gяavlツ

Location/Timezone: NY EST
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): 1bd732c0a57332a1687dbbdcc004258a.png
Asylum hours: ~ 1900
Previous gangs: La Familia, Karnage, and many other gangs I don’t even remember the name of tbh
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes
Why do you want to join us?: I've always wanted to join FSA since I started playing back in late 2015, and now I feel I have enough experience to be a useful member.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I'm not a bad shot, I'm down to fight whenever, or to make money whenever.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you?: 

Edited by Gяavlツ
Added info
Alec-I and Midamaru like this
On 3-5-2018 at 9:01 PM, Gяavlツ said:

In game name: Gяavlツ

Location/Timezone: NY EST
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): 1bd732c0a57332a1687dbbdcc004258a.png
Asylum hours: ~ 1900
Previous gangs: La Familia, Karnage, and many other gangs I don’t even remember the name of tbh
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes
Why do you want to join us?: I've always wanted to join FSA since I started playing back in late 2015, and now I feel I have enough experience to be a useful member.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I'm not a bad shot, I'm down to fight whenever, or to make money whenever.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you?: 

I'll vouch for you, fun guy to play with!

Sadly my vouch doesn't have any weight :(

GravL likes this

In game name: Payne

Location/Timezone: EST
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): 85fa4a2912.png
Asylum hours: About 4 days, but I have a VERY long time on Olymus so Altis life experience isnt small
Previous gangs: None
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Might be a bit lacking in this area
Why do you want to join us?: Looking for an active gang with members to play with around the clock.
What can you bring to the FSA?: Im a very active player, about 12 hours Ive played today and Im looking to join a gang that can support that. 

9 hours ago, Jokerlolz said:

In game name: Payne

Location/Timezone: EST
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): 85fa4a2912.png
Asylum hours: About 4 days, but I have a VERY long time on Olymus so Altis life experience isnt small
Previous gangs: None
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Might be a bit lacking in this area
Why do you want to join us?: Looking for an active gang with members to play with around the clock.
What can you bring to the FSA?: Im a very active player, about 12 hours Ive played today and Im looking to join a gang that can support that. 

lol no 

.Sean likes this