[FSA] - Free Syrian Army [OPEN]

Alec-I

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/17/2015 at 9:17 PM, Alec-I said:

Free Syrian Army

u8u2H9w.jpg

Who Are The FSA?

The Free Syrian Army is an Armed Opposition group operating on the island of Altis. It is mainly composed of defected Syrian Armed forces personnel who fled to Altis towards the end of the Syrian civil war. Syrian refugees, new Islamic converts and members of the local population bolster the latest ranks of the army. The FSA military group reformed due to governmental repression and abuse of the Syrian population who were seeking a new home in a corrupt and hostile land. The FSA strives to protect and defend the rights and freedom of the people of Altis and bring the current government and APD infidels to their knees, converting and claiming the land in the name of Allah! The FSA's reformation was announced via a series of shocking video footage. The FSA is now recruiting only the most worthy warriors of of the faith!

Application

In game name:Tosic

Location/Timezone:CET
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):https://prnt.sc/qglh11
Asylum hours:300 somewhere there.
Previous gangs:Cant remember tbh.
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes.
Why do you want to join us?:I havent played in asylum in 3 months looking for a good gang with fun people.
What can you bring to the FSA?:Im on the whole day can help around any thing have alot of experience.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:No.

Note: Failure to follow the correct format and lying on your app will result in you being denied. Any applicants accepted will be pm'ed with further info.

e722ed865c05f3102b583c5d3428b5c5.png

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

In game name: Xclusive

Location/Timezone: EST
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):https://imgur.com/a/NFJRvHi
Asylum hours: idk how to check but probably 300-400
Previous gangs: OneNewEnemy was the last one i remember but have been in 2 previously.
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yessss
Why do you want to join us?: Im so bored running solo need a crew to run with
What can you bring to the FSA?: Everything, in reality i bring an extra self sufficient gang member, i have a fairly large bank (800k) and familiar with everything except raiding bank or Fed. 
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Nope 

I am a returning player and do feel lost playing alone(past gang members are gone), since i have been playing on asylum the past years FSA is the last gang I can remember that has been there and would love to support 

41 minutes ago, xclusive said:

Previous gangs: OneNewEnemy was the last one i remember but have been in 2 previously.
What can you bring to the FSA?: Everything, in reality i bring an extra self sufficient gang member, i have a fairly large bank (800k) and familiar with everything except raiding bank or Fed. 

I am a returning player and do feel lost playing alone(past gang members are gone), since i have been playing on asylum the past years FSA is the last gang I can remember that has been there and would love to support 

Denied, we are not currently recruiting

8 hours ago, xclusive said:

Hey we're not active at all. some of us join and shoot some cops every now and then. If we're message me can play np. sorry best of luck!

b402e9ddd5d6255f974aca3e79292b9c.png

Edited by Alec-I
17 hours ago, Alec-I said:

Hey we're not active at all. some of us join and shoot some cops every now and then. If we're message me can play np. sorry best of luck!

b402e9ddd5d6255f974aca3e79292b9c.png

Hey thats okay I wasnt going to be the most active player anyways but I appreciate it anyways! 

• 3 months later...