Alec-I

17 minutes ago, Monster said:

In game name: Monster

Location/Timezone: PST
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/d2145fd2f9703a56a10128eb13b5d8a8
Asylum hours: 1600
Previous gangs: ATF, Insurgo, Havok, Blacklisted,Blitzkerig
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?:yes
Why do you want to join us? I want to cause some havoc, @ cartels and the Apd, i figured this was the best group for that!
What can you bring to the FSA?: Good tac coms, good gun skill, no how to fight banks, prisons, and cartels, over all very chill, 
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? used to be in Insurgo with Vazy bot, but that was along time ago! 

*****I do realize that Recurtiment is currently closed, but since our gang Blitzkrieg has just disbanded i am looking for a new group. 

Recruitment still closed, denied. Best of luck with your search. 

Application

In game name: xXxXxXSw3gB0iiF4HiiDXxXxXxX

Arma 3 hours(screenshot): f7yeqcO.png

Asylum hours: 1337
Previous gangs:  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Why do you want to join us?: Who honestly wants to join FSA these days ? What is this 2014 ? Elegiggle.png 
What can you bring to the FSA?: My huge donkey dick. And I also have a nice family.

PjoLV2h.png
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you? Eveybody knows the xXxXxXSw3gB0iiF4HiiDXxXxXxX 

Edited by Cengiz Fahid
Bry, Valerios, Wringo and 14 others like this
2 hours ago, Cengiz Fahid said:

Application

Why do you want to join us?: Who honestly wants to join FSA these days ? What is this 2014 ? Elegiggle.png 
What can you bring to the FSA?: My huge donkey dick. And I also have a nice family.

PjoLV2h.png
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you? Eveybody knows the xXxXxXSw3gB0iiF4HiiDXxXxXxX 

Funniest Shit i'v seen in soooo LONG XD

13 hours ago, Cengiz Fahid said:

Application

PjoLV2h.png

Dammmmm Chen-gez, back at it again

• 2 weeks later...

In game name: Distinct

Location/Timezone: US/CST
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):  https://gyazo.com/35fbe30029d48da4a9b9552d403595bf  {1802}
Asylum hours: Maybe 1000 hours or so
Previous gangs: Blitzkrieg the new one. Imperium and Donuts (Left BZ Left Imp and Donuts Disbanded)
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?:  In Imperium and Blitzkrieg I usually fought everyday and have much experience
Why do you want to join us?: Have really been enjoying server 6 recently also Server 2 looks like a good pick to play for Cartel fights and arms having encore around.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I'm a good shot, horrible Pilot, enjoy RP and also know when to be serious and fight. Solid Taccoms know when to shut my trap. 
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Musab Ali would vouch for me.

Edited by Distinct
13 hours ago, Distinct said:

Arma 3 hours(screenshot):  https://gyazo.com/35fbe30029d48da4a9b9552d403595bf  {1802}
Previous gangs: Blitzkrieg the new one. Imperium and Donuts (Left BZ Left Imp and Donuts Disbanded)
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?:  In Imperium and Blitzkrieg I usually fought everyday and have much experience
Why do you want to join us?: Have really been enjoying server 6 recently also Server 2 looks like a good pick to play for Cartel fights and arms having encore around.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I'm a good shot, horrible Pilot, enjoy RP and also know when to be serious and fight. Solid Taccoms know when to shut my trap. 
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Musab Ali would vouch for me.

I think you are the first player I've seen actually admit they are a horrible pilot. Most lie about it and get us killed. I'll speak with Musab.

Distinct likes this

In game name: Hoover

Location/Timezone: GMT UK
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/31f88522e33c8627080467a7bfaba839
Asylum hours: ermm like 1750
Previous gangs: Paragon (Back in the day), Bad blood trial (Not enough sweg points lel) FSA (for like a month), Space turtles (Gang for fun and chills)
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: yes I know cartels on normal servers, 6 not so much.
Why do you want to join us?: looking for a gang to join that has the ability to work together and fight ppls. Also just to chill with new ppls
What can you bring to the FSA?: I can bring myself, I pretty much get on with everyone I meet unless there a complete cunt. I may be a potato but know how to hold a gun :)

Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Mabye but not sure.

Edited by HenryHoover
19 hours ago, Distinct said:

Accepted for interview. We will send you the TS info on steam via yankingdeez

In game name: Brothertom

Location/Timezone:Eastern

Arma 3 hours(screenshot):1186 http://imgur.com/soMeIBz

Asylum hours: Roughly 700

Previous gangs:

I started playing Altis Life in the summer of last year. I joined up with Suicide Squad after I had a couple hundred hours played and was getting the hang of things. I learned all the basic gang stuff playing with them; tac coms, cartel basics, fighting cops, and general Arma 3 mechanics. Suicide Squad is the only gang I have been in previously. I took a few month break towards the end of last year to play ark with some old friends and during this break Suicide Squad disbanded. I started playing again in January and I've been going since then.

I decided to remain solo since I started up again for a couple reasons. I'm a pretty loyal person, once I join a gang on Asylum I'm not going to leave it which means I need to choose wisely. Instead of joining one of the easy gangs right away I decided to stay solo and rough it while I gain the experience needed to join one of the better gangs.

I also kinda enjoy being solo in these types of games, its challenging and you live/die by your own decision making which is fun. I also wanted to see how I would do entirely on my own and starting with nothing.. Been doing pretty good so far, 5 houses, 600k in the bank, bunch of vehicles, bunch of weapons; money isn't really an issue anymore.

Do you have sufficient cartel experience?:

Gaining combat and group experience is tricky when you are solo, even if your mainly bounty hunting all the time. I started playing on the Hostile Takeover Infantry Only servers about a month ago to address this issue. Practicing on these servers has immensely improved my aim, infantry mechanics, piloting, and general game understanding. I have 150 hours of combat experience on Hostile Takeover and about 100 fighting cops/cartels/feds/prison in groups on asylum.

Why do you want to join us?:

I want to play with the best players. I cant stand playing with people who don't try or are unable to improve. I'm usually good at the games I play; Global Elite in CS, multiple Gladiator titles in wow, platinum in league, and I'm getting pretty good at Arma. I want to play with people who take the game more seriously. 

I could be wrong but you guys also seem more calm and not antagonistic or adversarial like most of the asylum players. You guys answer questions in side chat, you're respectful with weaker gangs. Its rare for the good players to act like this, its a sign of good character imo.

What can you bring to the FSA?:

My biggest strength is that I try hard. I've always had a lot more fun being good at stuff than I've had being shit. 

The strongest part of my game is infantry mechanics, I can quickly control my guy and its extremely rare for me to loose 1v1. I have excellent aim and I'm a good pilot. I understand which weapons I should be using and why, I know where in my scope I'm supposed to aim at someone 69 meters away, and 245, and 410.. And I know how many times I need to hit them. I can navigate the entire map from memory. I am financially self sufficient, a contributor, and open to filling any available roles/jobs.

I made a quick montage today so you guys can have an idea of where I am at with shooting and piloting.

Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:?

I think Alec might be aware of my existence but idk if anyone could vouch for me yet.

Hope you guys can give me a shot, I won't let you down =]

Edited by Brothertom
Bilal Battu likes this
4 minutes ago, Brothertom said:

In game name: Brothertom

Location/Timezone:Eastern

Arma 3 hours(screenshot):1186 http://imgur.com/soMeIBz

Asylum hours: Roughly 700

Previous gangs:

I started playing Altis Life in the summer of last year. I joined up with Suicide Squad after I had a couple hundred hours played and was getting the hang of things. I learned all the basic gang stuff playing with them; tac coms, cartel basics, fighting cops, and general Arma 3 mechanics. Suicide Squad is the only gang I have been in previously. I took a few month break towards the end of last year to play ark with some old friends and during this break Suicide Squad disbanded. I started playing again in January and I've been going since then.

I decided to remain solo since I started up again for a couple reasons. I'm a pretty loyal person, once I join a gang on Asylum I'm not going to leave it which means I need to choose wisely. Instead of joining one of the easy gangs right away I decided to stay solo and rough it while I gain the experience needed to join one of the better gangs.

I also kinda enjoy being solo in these types of games, its challenging and you live/die by your own decision making which is fun. I also wanted to see how I would do entirely on my own and starting with nothing.. Been doing pretty good so far, 5 houses, 600k in the bank, bunch of vehicles, bunch of weapons; money isn't really an issue anymore.

Gaining combat and group experience is tricky when you are solo, even if your mainly bounty hunting all the time. I started playing on the Hostile Takeover Infantry Only servers about a month ago to address this issue. Practicing on these servers has immensely improved my aim, infantry mechanics, piloting, and general game understanding. I have 150 hours of combat experience on Hostile Takeover and about 100 fighting cops/cartels/feds/prison in groups on asylum.

I want to play with the best players. I cant stand playing with people who don't try or are unable to improve. I'm usually good at the games I play; Global Elite in CS, multiple Gladiator titles in wow, platinum in league, and I'm getting pretty good at Arma. I want to play with people who take the game more seriously. 

I could be wrong but you guys also seem more calm and not antagonistic or adversarial like most of the asylum players. You guys answer questions in side chat, you're respectful with weaker gangs. Its rare for the good players to act like this, its a sign of good character imo.

My biggest strength is that I try hard. I've always had a lot more fun being good at stuff than I've had being shit. 

The strongest part of my game is infantry mechanics, I can quickly control my guy and its extremely rare for me to loose 1v1. I have excellent aim and I'm a good pilot. I understand which weapons I should be using and why, I know where in my scope I'm supposed to aim at someone 69 meters away, and 245, and 410.. And I know how many times I need to hit them. I can navigate the entire map from memory. I am financially self sufficient, a contributor, and open to filling any available roles/jobs.

I made a quick montage today so you guys can have an idea of where I am at with shooting and piloting.

I think Alec might be aware of my existence but idk if anyone could vouch for me yet.

Hope you guys can give me a shot, I won't let you guys down =]

Accepted for interview will pm you the ts info, see you soon

In game name: Buck

Location/Timezone:Est us
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):

https://gyazo.com/d41e67eba7daa119fc71822fbe5b8993
Asylum hours:2700
Previous gangs:Rebel Department, Angels 
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: yes
Why do you want to join us?: Because Im looking for a serious group of people to play with
What can you bring to the FSA?:Good Tac-Comms and a great shot
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? I dont think so

26 minutes ago, Veizuh said:

Why do you want to join us?: Because Im looking for a serious group of people to play with

Denied. Good luck in future endeavors. 

On 2016-03-26 at 6:46 PM, HenryHoover said:

In game name: Hoover

Location/Timezone: GMT UK
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/31f88522e33c8627080467a7bfaba839
Asylum hours: ermm like 1750
Previous gangs: Paragon (Back in the day), Bad blood trial (Not enough sweg points lel) FSA (for like a month), Space turtles (Gang for fun and chills)
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: yes I know cartels on normal servers, 6 not so much.
Why do you want to join us?: looking for a gang to join that has the ability to work together and fight ppls. Also just to chill with new ppls
What can you bring to the FSA?: I can bring myself, I pretty much get on with everyone I meet unless there a complete cunt. I may be a potato but know how to hold a gun :)

Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Mabye but not sure.

Denied, thanks you for your interest.

In game name: Jimmies

Location/Timezone: EST
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): http://prntscr.com/alcket
Asylum hours: 1000+ Pretty much all hours of mine were put into asylum.
Previous gangs: I was in a couple small gangs including Isper, Enclave, and Wringo
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes
Why do you want to join us?: When I first started playing Asylum a little over a year ago FSA was always a gang I looked up to. I am now coming to the realization that I have been playing for quite a long time, and I feel like it's about time to move up on the island of altis.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I have plenty of money to supply loadouts, I am a good tactical player, and most of all will always be there for my comrades.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Isper, Enclave, Wringo, and Flikr

Edited by Jimmies
3 hours ago, Jimmies said:

Previous gangs: I was in a couple small gangs including Isper, Enclave, and Wringo
Why do you want to join us?: When I first started playing Asylum a little over a year ago FSA was always I gang I looked up to. I am now coming to the realization that I have been playing for quite a long time, and I feel like it's about time to move up on the island of altis.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I have plenty of money to supply loadouts, I am a good tactical player, and most of all will always be there for my comrades.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Isper, Enclave, Wringo, and Flikr

+1

15 hours ago, Jimmies said:

Why do you want to join us?: When I first started playing Asylum a little over a year ago FSA was always I gang I looked up to. I am now coming to the realization that I have been playing for quite a long time, and I feel like it's about time to move up on the island of altis.

A little younger than what we would prefer but we will make an exception for you, do not let us down.

Accepted for interview will pm you TS info

In game name: stan

Location/Timezone: Toronto / EST
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/5eba0ceebbb65f2ac2fabbc5b6c9f320
Asylum hours:200
Previous gangs: my own for brief periods, one i just joined yesterday randomly
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: a lot of cartel experience
Why do you want to join us?: I've been playing on the asylum servers on and off for a long time and I've always seen your gang around, i'm coming back now and I'd like to play with good players who are also dedicated so we can fuck shit up together.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I was one of the best CS:GO players in north america (I can prove this easily) and now i've just been playing FPS games on the side while i work full time. I have a lot of arma combat experience in both arma 2 and arma 3, all i mainly do is pvp whenever i hop on. my aim, teamwork and comms are definitely way above average. I've been playing arma and games similar to arma for a very long time. Having me apart of your gang would help you dominate both servers and you will notice very quickly that once i get into combat i catch a lot of bodies and very rarely die. I'm on M-F after 530 PM until 11-12 PM and weekdays all days.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? non but please allow me to prove my worth :D

13 hours ago, n_a_t_s said:

In game name: stan

Location/Timezone: Toronto / EST
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/5eba0ceebbb65f2ac2fabbc5b6c9f320
Asylum hours:200
Previous gangs: my own for brief periods, one i just joined yesterday randomly
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: a lot of cartel experience
Why do you want to join us?: I've been playing on the asylum servers on and off for a long time and I've always seen your gang around, i'm coming back now and I'd like to play with good players who are also dedicated so we can fuck shit up together.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I was one of the best CS:GO players in north america (I can prove this easily) and now i've just been playing FPS games on the side while i work full time. I have a lot of arma combat experience in both arma 2 and arma 3, all i mainly do is pvp whenever i hop on. my aim, teamwork and comms are definitely way above average. I've been playing arma and games similar to arma for a very long time. Having me apart of your gang would help you dominate both servers and you will notice very quickly that once i get into combat i catch a lot of bodies and very rarely die. I'm on M-F after 530 PM until 11-12 PM and weekdays all days.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? non but please allow me to prove my worth :D

denied due to lack of experience good luck in your future

On 26-3-2016 at 5:02 AM, Distinct said:

-1 didn't enjoy playing with him

On 28-3-2016 at 8:28 AM, Veizuh said:

-1 try hard

Gosu and Dakinehernandez like this

In game name:

WhipeOut

Location/Timezone:

Est

https://gyazo.com/040246a10570d9c5470b78c00dcbae4c
Asylum hours:

Previous gangs:

Latin Kings

Yes

To experience the power of allah

OK Shoot very quiet when needed when in action silent but deadly

No One

20 minutes ago, Device said:

In game name:

WhipeOut

Location/Timezone:

Est

Asylum hours:

Previous gangs:

Latin Kings

Yes

No One

Good with a awp???

45 minutes ago, Device said:
45 minutes ago, Device said:

In game name:

WhipeOut

Location/Timezone:

Est

Asylum hours:

Previous gangs:

Latin Kings

Yes

No One

Denied due to lack of experience good luck in the future

Location/Timezone: Latvia, Riga. GMT +2. (But im used to be playing my the American time)
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):1375h+ (have 2 acc)
Asylum hours:~500h give or take.
Previous gangs:Insidious, Carnage(aka: rebuilt Insidious)
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes.
Why do you want to join us?: I have heard a lot about your gang. Seen a lot of action from your side, and see a lot of the same qualitys i liked in my previous gangs. I am active and always ready to jump into action and help my gang members and i think thats something you are looking for in a gang member. As well i wish to restart playing on AsylumLife and i would really enjoy playing with like minded people.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I am a good long range marksman, i follow tactics and dont question orders given from higher ups. I have spent a deacent time on Asylum and most of my other time on mods like Exile. So im good at PVP. At least i have been told that by people who i think play better then me..
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Unfourtenetly no, unless some of the people who i have played with have changed their names.

arma3time.jpg

Edited by Rolix