Alec-I

In game name: TheBeard

Location/Timezone: LATVIA GMT +2
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):
Asylum hours:300+
Previous gangs:Insidious and Carnage
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: I have a decent experience
Why do you want to join us?: i need a stable crew with good sence of teamwork
What can you bring to the FSA?: reliable team member who folows orders and can die for greater good :D
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? sadly but no

arma hours.png

Edited by TheBeard
14 hours ago, Rolix said:

Location/Timezone: Latvia, Riga. GMT +2. (But im used to be playing my the American time)
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):1375h+ (have 2 acc)
Asylum hours:~500h give or take.
Previous gangs:Insidious, Carnage(aka: rebuilt Insidious)
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes.
Why do you want to join us?: I have heard a lot about your gang. Seen a lot of action from your side, and see a lot of the same qualitys i liked in my previous gangs. I am active and always ready to jump into action and help my gang members and i think thats something you are looking for in a gang member. As well i wish to restart playing on AsylumLife and i would really enjoy playing with like minded people.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I am a good long range marksman, i follow tactics and dont question orders given from higher ups. I have spent a deacent time on Asylum and most of my other time on mods like Exile. So im good at PVP. At least i have been told that by people who i think play better then me..
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Unfourtenetly no, unless some of the people who i have played with have changed their names.

arma3time.jpg

+1 tad bit low hours on asylum but seems committed.

n game name: orgug

Location/Timezone: PST
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): 442+
Asylum hours: 200+
Previous gangs:  Regiment
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?:  Yas
Why do you want to join us?: Because I like fucking goats
What can you bring to the FSA?:   AIA, Dhm,
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? no

4 hours ago, or081200 said:

n game name: orgug

Location/Timezone: PST
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): 442+
Asylum hours: 200+
Previous gangs:  Regiment
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?:  Yas
Why do you want to join us?: Because I like fucking goats
What can you bring to the FSA?:   AIA, Dhm,
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? no

Denied, you do not meet our requirements.

13 hours ago, TheBeard said:

In game name: TheBeard

Location/Timezone: LATVIA GMT +2
Asylum hours:300+
Previous gangs:Insidious and Carnage
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: I have a decent experience
Why do you want to join us?: i need a stable crew with good sence of teamwork
What can you bring to the FSA?: reliable team member who folows orders and can die for greater good :D
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? sadly but no

arma hours.png

In game name: ENVY

Location/Timezone: The Netherlands (UTC+1)
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): 1000 https://gyazo.com/cdfd2f8e674eebd8eeee51f61ee6ef2c
Asylum hours: 850+
Previous gangs: Royal Outlaws , Solitude , Insurgents
Why do you want to join us?: im looking for a good gang, that fights allot, and overall you seem like nice guys
What can you bring to the FSA?:   experienced player whit a good shot. and lots of vehilces.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Alec, Cawkem, Riot, Yankingdeez

Edited by Envy
Nightfury and Alec-I like this
On 3/4/2016 at 0:54 PM, Checkyoursix said:

Hey just have a question, I used to be in the FSA gang like a year ago but school go in the way and I had to focus on that. But now I am finished and will be playing Arma some more, now do I re-apply or what do I need to do?

Because my game was uninstalled and I lost my character ingame.

Accepted for trial

Location/Timezone: US Eastern
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):  https://gyazo.com/fc2f87acc8b4932bd1f430a2ea99127a
Asylum hours: about 50
Previous gangs: AAF
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: yes
Why do you want to join us?: Kill cops, run drugs, and improve on my team skills
What can you bring to the FSA?: my ability to fly and combat experience 
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? yes

In game name: Duncan

Location/Timezone: West Coast
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/e280cebf54deb52a82ff97f429763a74
Asylum hours: Over 900 hours on Asylum
Previous gangs: Only serious gangs: Imperium. Others: Ravenwood, Snuggle Bunnies.
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?:  Yes
Why do you want to join us?: Im looking to get better and work as a team and play with members that know what they are doing. I have a few friends in FSA also. Recently been playing with FSA/Udi and been having fun playing with them.
What can you bring to the FSA?: Im basically money capped all the time always wanting to do Cartels, Banks, Prison Breaks and Turfs every once and a while. Mainly good within 600m
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Wubbz, Wringo 

Edited by Duncan
6 minutes ago, Duncan said:

Previous gangs: Only serious gangs: Imperium. Others: Ravenwood, Snuggle Bunnies.
Why do you want to join us?: Im looking to get better and work as a team and play with members that know what they are doing. I have a few friends in FSA also. Recently been playing with FSA/Udi and been having fun playing with them.
What can you bring to the FSA?: Im basically money capped all the time always wanting to do Cartels, Banks, Prison Breaks and Turfs every once and a while. Mainly good within 600m

+1

Roberino likes this
7 minutes ago, Duncan said:

+1 Vapes

3 hours ago, Fisher Cannon said:

Location/Timezone: US Eastern
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):  https://gyazo.com/fc2f87acc8b4932bd1f430a2ea99127a
Asylum hours: about 50
Previous gangs: AAF
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: yes
Why do you want to join us?: Kill cops, run drugs, and improve on my team skills
What can you bring to the FSA?: my ability to fly and combat experience 
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? yes

2 hours ago, Duncan said:

+1

6 hours ago, Duncan said:

+1 the dude might be somewhat low on hours but he plays everyday, so you'll be receiving a very active player.

6 hours ago, Duncan said:

+1 He Put Some Effort In Capitalization's.

7 hours ago, Duncan said:

accepted, ill be sending you the ts info

On 4/8/2016 at 8:22 PM, Rolix said:

Location/Timezone: Latvia, Riga. GMT +2. (But im used to be playing my the American time)
Why do you want to join us?: I have heard a lot about your gang. Seen a lot of action from your side, and see a lot of the same qualitys i liked in my previous gangs. I am active and always ready to jump into action and help my gang members and i think thats something you are looking for in a gang member. As well i wish to restart playing on AsylumLife and i would really enjoy playing with like minded people.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I am a good long range marksman, i follow tactics and dont question orders given from higher ups. I have spent a deacent time on Asylum and most of my other time on mods like Exile. So im good at PVP. At least i have been told that by people who i think play better then me..
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Unfourtenetly no, unless some of the people who i have played with have changed their names.

arma3time.jpg

what name did you play under in carnage?

Location/Timezone:EST
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):a54eee1701.PNG
Asylum hours:430
Previous gangs:Latin Kings
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?:Yes
Why do you want to join us?:I am looking foward to get better and do stuff with people that know what there doing and that there up for anything. 
What can you bring to the FSA?:I managed to have money all the time and up to do anything as of Cartels,Turfs,bank etc.I am mainly good at sharpshooting and been sneaky
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? No

Edited by Auricnightmare
14 minutes ago, Auricnightmare said:

Location/Timezone:EST
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):a54eee1701.PNG
Asylum hours:430
Previous gangs:Latin Kings
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?:Yes
Why do you want to join us?:I am looking foward to get better and do stuff with people that know what there doing and that there up for anything. 
What can you bring to the FSA?:I managed to have money all the time and up to do anything as of Cartels,Turfs,bank etc.I am mainly good at sharpshooting and been sneaky
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? No

Denied, lack of experience. Best of luck 

Will try again...

In game name: Mike Santamaria/TwinCities 

Location/Timezone: México / CST

Asylum hours: 95% the other  5% is koth trying to improve
Previous gangs: Defiance
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?:  Not sure. Haven't been in a gang that fights too much Cartels, but I can learn quick
Why do you want to join us?: I want to join a Gang that is active and that doesn't leaves anyone behind. That likes to fight and that makes friends and not just a team
What can you bring to the FSA?: I can bring money, vehicles without bit ching of losing them, a decent flying/landing skills (working on my hot drops precise landings) and a decent shoot and quick peek.
Do you know any current member who can vouch for you? I know some of them but not sure if they know me or of they are willing to vouch for me. 

Screenshot_2016-04-10-23-59-48.png

Roberino likes this
1 hour ago, TwinCities said:

Will try again...

Do you have sufficient cartel experience?:  Not sure. Haven't been in a gang that fights too much Cartels, but I can learn quick
Why do you want to join us?: I want to join a Gang that is active and that doesn't leaves anyone behind. That likes to fight and that makes friends and not just a team
What can you bring to the FSA?: I can bring money, vehicles without bit ching of losing them, a decent flying/landing skills (working on my hot drops precise landings) and a decent shoot and quick peek.
Do you know any current member who can vouch for you? I know some of them but not sure if they know me or of they are willing to vouch for me. 

+1

4 hours ago, TwinCities said:

Will try again...

+1 nice guy and good player!

9 hours ago, TwinCities said:

Will try again...

+1 good player

11 hours ago, TwinCities said:

Will try again...

+1 Played with him on cop, good player. 

Roberino and Distinct like this
On 4/8/2016 at 3:22 AM, Rolix said:

arma3time.jpg

bump. Havent recieved a defenite response in almost a week. So just reposting again.

In game name: (Cop: Duke Perkins) (Civ: <Name Still In Progress>)

Location/Timezone: Sweden UTC+01:00
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):  https://gyazo.com/efcb0978b9c0d07a831c422d8a9834f0
Asylum hours: All Of It ( Within The Screenshot )
Previous gangs: Bad Company, Kavala Resistance, Valorius. (more i cannot Recall)
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: I've been in some fights. i would love to learn even more, my motto is you do not possess all knowledge, but your pretty damn close.
Why do you want to join us?: I've seen an old friend coming back and is in the FSA. As well as i've fought you in the past and its really nice to see you back. I wish to join because i'm looking for a serious and fun gang to be in.
What can you bring to the FSA?: Hopefully a lot of laughs. Loyalty is a given, and be a decoy for other mates to get out if needed.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? good question i believe many knows of me. but i would say  Aneezah (Jessie) do not know her ingame name by heart.

Edited by Duke Perkins
1 hour ago, Duke Perkins said:

Previous gangs: Bad Company, Kavala Resistance, Valorius. (more i cannot Recall)
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: I've been in some fights. i would love to learn even more, my motto is you do not possess all knowledge, but your pretty damn close.
Why do you want to join us?: I've seen an old friend coming back and is in the FSA. As well as i've fought you in the past and its really nice to see you back. I wish to join because i'm looking for a serious and fun gang to be in.
What can you bring to the FSA?: Hopefully a lot of laughs. Loyalty is a given, and be a decoy for other mates to get out if needed.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? good question i believe many knows of me. but i would say Alshiq Fatarra (Jessie) do not know her ingame name by heart.

Alshiq is Just Alshiq. xD Jessie is Aneezah 

4 hours ago, Duke Perkins said:

Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? good question i believe many knows of me. but i would say  Aneezah (Jessie) do not know her ingame name by heart.

+1 good shot and team player

Edited by Enclave