Another One of My Trash Frag Clips

1 hour ago, Addon said:

what's the point of unlisting half your montages and renaming them? "#4 Arma 3 Frag Clips" we all know you've made 13 so far. I have no idea what you're trying to accomplish here, but every single day I look on the forums and see you making yourself look more and more retarded. 

If you look at the 1st video that there and if you looked at the rest that video that I had it has all the clips in one. now I'm not sure if you were using your head well enough before you decided to comment here about it but you accomplished nothing here just now and simply just trying to start another toxic argument on the forums that only going to get this post locked by an admin when he feel enough has been said.

Please do me a favor keep your retarded ass comments to your self. Honestly a lot of you guys here think that this is life and you have to be the best at the game to get you name out there. Where? where is your gamer name going to get you in life? How is getting respect from people on a stupid game going to put food on the table cloths on your back? What is being the best player on asylum going to get you in life? Yeah talk shit here and there but some of you haven't woken up yet to realize that it's a game just enjoy it stop trying to be something on a game when you could use that time you spend that time to make your IRL name  big. Yeah I make videos it was something cool to do, Now people here feel like you're getting paid to be the best here. So Addon every single day you take time out of your day because you get paid to look at peoples profiles to see if they're are improving on a game and meeting your pointless standards. Making yourself look more and more retarded Addon

Apci likes this
10 minutes ago, 64BiT said:

If you look at the 1st video that there and if you looked at the rest that video that I had it has all the clips in one. now I'm not sure if you were using your head well enough before you decided to comment here about it but you accomplished nothing here just now and simply just trying to start another toxic argument on the forums that only going to get this post locked by an admin when he feel enough has been said.

Please do me a favor keep your retarded ass comments to your self. Honestly a lot of you guys here think that this is life and you have to be the best at the game to get you name out there. Where? where is your gamer name going to get you in life? How is getting respect from people on a stupid game going to put food on the table cloths on your back? What is being the best player on asylum going to get you in life? Yeah talk shit here and there but some of you haven't woken up yet to realize that it's a game just enjoy it stop trying to be something on a game when you could use that time you spend that time to make your IRL name  big. Yeah I make videos it was something cool to do, Now people here feel like you're getting paid to be the best here. So Addon every single day you take time out of your day because you get paid to look at peoples profiles to see if they're are improving on a game and meeting your pointless standards. Making yourself look more and more retarded Addon

8d1c8834ba.jpg

2 hours ago, 64BiT said:

Honestly, I wish shadowplay was on that day when you told me and few other people about that F1  -_-

Not to mention how sketchy some of your videos are.

Valkyrie likes this
1 hour ago, Colonel Sanders said:

what he does is obvious tho. 

Honestly @64BiT should get award for shotgunning.

I've never encountered a member of this community who even comes close to what he does.

He's the new Nv| Sheep 2.0

i know he lagswitches like crazy im not doubting that ive seen it myself. But i just find it funny how hes still around and post montages just to get shit on about everything lol

Jalapeno likes this
6 hours ago, Addon said:

what's the point of unlisting half your montages and renaming them? "#4 Arma 3 Frag Clips" we all know you've made 13 so far. I have no idea what you're trying to accomplish here, but every single day I look on the forums and see you making yourself look more and more retarded. 

Should I upload the video of you killing me that one time and you telling me to "sit" in side chat 

And then I did the same exact thing to you and you got salty ;)

Stfu and go for a jog instead of trying to shit on people on internet forums haha what a loser 

T SPartan likes this
3 hours ago, SpooderGuy said:

Should I upload the video of you killing me that one time and you telling me to "sit" in side chat 

And then I did the same exact thing to you and you got salty ;)

Stfu and go for a jog instead of trying to shit on people on internet forums haha what a loser 

@BrutaLwhat did this man do again?

& Spiderman. You take everything too serious. I play this game for fun. I am not toxic. I don't sit on this game all day every day. I have two jobs and I'm going to school. I have much better things to do than argue with an autistic kid on the forums. I know you're still mad about me kicking you out of my gang, but 

Get over it. 

It's just a game. 

45 minutes ago, Addon said:

& Spiderman. You take everything too serious. I play this game for fun. I am not toxic. I don't sit on this game all day every day. I have two jobs and I'm going to school. I have much better things to do than argue with an autistic kid on the forums. I know you're still mad about me kicking you out of my gang, but 

Get over it. 

It's just a game. 

You're gang was shit and so are you I have a full time job and in school as well yet I have time to start shit with a keyboard warrior Lel pussy 

I know you're mad that I didn't listen to you 

BUT ITS JUST A GAME 

My guess is you are in remedial classes lol 

6 hours ago, Addon said:

Get over it. 

It's just a game. 

You're say it's just a gamer but you were just talking shit to me over the forums not even 12 hours ago.

Carl likes this