Change log 7.5.1

bamf

This patch will be going live on all servers shortly.  

• Groups with fewer than 12 players should no longer report that they are full
  • Building a fire from a vehicle is no longer allowed.  Also, camp fires can be cleaned up now. 
  • Added 2 new Arms Cartel locations on Altis as a test.
  • Added 1 new Arms Cartel location on Tanoa as a test
  • The APD will now receive less money when they kill a fugitive
  • Pulling out unconscious players should be more reliable
  • Fixed an exploit related to players in jail

Let's play with the new cartels for a week or so and see what we think.  They are spots that we discussed in another thread, but if we get consensus that we don't like them it's easy enough for me to remove or change them.  

13 minutes ago, bamf said:

This patch will be going live on all servers shortly.  

• Groups with fewer than 12 players should no longer report that they are full
  • Building a fire from a vehicle is no longer allowed.  Also, camp fires can be cleaned up now. 
  • Added 2 new Arms Cartel locations on Altis as a test.
  • Added 1 new Arms Cartel location on Tanoa as a test
  • The APD will now receive less money when they kill a fugitive
  • Pulling out unconscious players should be more reliable
  • Fixed an exploit related to players in jail

Let's play with the new cartels for a week or so and see what we think.  They are spots that we discussed in another thread, but if we get consensus that we don't like them it's easy enough for me to remove or change them.  

make apex guns craftable on altis

5 minutes ago, bamf said:

New Arms Cartel locations on Altis:

f7PU9J6.png

Fyi, this area is dog shit and is going to be no different to the other forest house cap we had. This was the Coke Field on my previous server and combat here was utter trash, going to be even worse for Cartels.

I understand its going to a 'trial' but please, just take a look at the location

Edited by Haych
1 minute ago, Haych said:

Fyi, this area is dog shit and is going to be no different to the other forest house cap we had. This was the Coke Field on my previous server and combat here was utter trash, going to be even worse for Cartels.

Just now, VeNiiM said:

This looks like a deathtrap

Just now, White said:

Gay. Ass. Caps.

It's a test guys.  These were discussed in the other thread about cartels, and everyone seemed like they wanted to test it out.  Again, it's really easy to revert these caps if people don't like them.  I'm trying to take the feedback that you wanted to try new things for a week at a time and put that in place.  

Sergio, Emma, Gatorade and 3 others like this
3 minutes ago, bamf said:

It's a test guys.  These were discussed in the other thread about cartels, and everyone seemed like they wanted to test it out.  Again, it's really easy to revert these caps if people don't like them.  I'm trying to take the feedback that you wanted to try new things for a week at a time and put that in place.  

I like that you are testing it out and we will trial it properly, but don't expect many gangs to fight it more than once. House cap on Arms island was a nice addition though.

Have you considered looking at the East side of the map? A handful of amazing locations there, not enough activity goes on, on that side of the map. Add a Sofia Rebel, couple cartels there and you'll see the whole map being utilised more

asiuxjau, cFeor, Flax and 1 other like this
2 minutes ago, bamf said:

I look forward to these locations! Thanks for adding new arms locations

1 minute ago, Padrinos said:

Drive by campfire droppings in the roadway. 

1 minute ago, Gnashes said:

You could build a fire from inside a car. You can't now. Pretty self explanatory

Ahh alright, i thought it was about not being allowed to blow up cars or something.

I love blowing up things.. just had to check