Change log 7.5.2

bamf

This patch will go live on the servers shortly:  

• The APD has finally been equipped with body cameras.  Unfortunately we do not have recording capability yet, so only the dispatcher can watch what the officers are doing.
  • Spawning at a house within 600m of an active cartel capture location has been disabled.  Also, crates in houses 600m from an active cartel location will not spawn in.  When the capture point is not within 600m of a house, then the house will function as normal.  
  • The APD SPAR will now load rubber bullets by default for Constable+
  • Undercover APD officers with access to Pilot Coveralls will now have the correct skin displayed
  • Revived players with full inventories should now keep their headgear and NVGs
  • Added some additional cover to the new southern Arms Cartel capture point

The cartel changes above are to allow us more freedom in where to place cartels going forward.  

3 minutes ago, bamf said:
  • Spawning at a house within 600m of an active cartel capture location has been disabled.  Also, crates in houses 600m from an active cartel location will not spawn in.  When the capture point is not within 600m of a house, then the house will function as normal.  

Can you do this to Turfs. As soon as it turns red, people should not be able to spawn at their house to cap it ...

Edited by ✪ Eli
8 minutes ago, bamf said:

Spawning at a house within 600m of an active cartel capture location has been disabled.  Also, crates in houses 600m from an active cartel location will not spawn in.  When the capture point is not within 600m of a house, then the house will function as normal.  

-1. I'd say lets the crates be there. but not be able to spawn.

Edited by Widsyy
Scott, explicit, Haych and 4 others like this
13 minutes ago, bamf said:

Nice meme. What genius thought of this one.. it wouldn't even be that bad if the crates stayed spawned in when cartel is within 600m but the player couldn't spawn there.

Edited by Wang Liqin
Kettles, Tiger, Widsyy and 4 others like this
6 minutes ago, hamsham12 said:

wow a freakin cop patch when are us rebels gonna get new stuff!!!! this is so stupid i am jaylen fucking sarett and i want fucking rebel stuff Now!

Dude? We just got talent points & new cartel locations, relax @bamf is doing his best to sort everything out...

13 minutes ago, bamf said:

• The APD has finally been equipped with body cameras.  Unfortunately we do not have recording capability yet, so only the dispatcher can watch what the officers are doing.
  • The APD SPAR will now load rubber bullets by default for Constable+
  • Undercover APD officers with access to Pilot Coveralls will now have the correct skin displayed
  • Revived players with full inventories should now keep their headgear and NVGs
  • Added some additional cover to the new southern Arms Cartel capture point

The cartel changes above are to allow us more freedom in where to place cartels going forward.  

1. Useless

2. finally, needs for cartels.

3. A bug fix, that could have been fixed long time ago, since it takes literally 4 minutes.

4. Another bug fix

5. And anotha bug fix.

6. Cool I guess?

If u're gonna disallow ability to spawn in cartels (in your house), you should do the same for turfs once they're red.

Ronald, Treeherder and Kettles like this
Just now, bamf said:

The crates won't be there because at the start of the week we will disable locking houses within 600m as well.  The thought here is that we can move cartels (at times) into more "urban" areas to allow CQC without having to remove ownership on large swathes of houses.  

wtf nice meme

explicit likes this
Just now, hamsham12 said:

dude FUCK you this is fucking BULLSHIT this game is my life and i devote every second minute and hour to it and when i dont get the patch i want im gonna go fucking BERSERK 

Man it sounds like you need to take a break and go outside..That doesn't sound too healthy & the world doesn't revolve around you.

2 minutes ago, bamf said:

The crates won't be there because at the start of the week we will disable locking houses within 600m as well.  The thought here is that we can move cartels (at times) into more "urban" areas to allow CQC without having to remove ownership on large swathes of houses.  

DP15 cartel fights? The return of innovative will be imminent!

1 minute ago, bamf said:

Which one of you mongs about to pay me 2mil for my houses on arms dealer island now that they are completely useless. I bought a house just like everyone else are you about to do the same update to all the Turf houses and all houses near drug areas? what makes my houses different to these?

Ronald, Kettles, explicit and 3 others like this
Just now, S | 1HP said:

Man it sounds like you need to take a break and go outside..That doesn't sound too healthy & the world doesn't revolve around you.

actually it does, im so big the world literally revolved around me, i have such a gravitational pull that im going to stop global warming just by my gravitational pull moving us farther from the sun, and it is healthy, i drink 6 bottle of mtn dew a day so I get my daily fruits and vegetables, all your points here are invalid as fuck because I do go outside, you do realize altis is 90% outdoors? lol...idiot..pls do a rebel patch b4 i take a toaster bath

Kalier, Monster, DreamC and 6 others like this