Simon-Pc #montage 7

3 minutes ago, FsX said:

stfu you fat fuck , i will brick all your windows.

i usually don't get into this shit talk / drama or whatever on the forums, but... why the fuck are you even talking shit? last I checked you were a nobody that randomly became an egotistical fuck because you joined instinct. 90% of instinct randomly got an ego when they joined when there is absolutely no reason to have one. you guys back down from EVERY fight we give you and still act like you have anything on us. please sit down and go back to waiting on the respawn screen with the rest of your gang. 

2 minutes ago, Addon said:

i usually don't get into this shit talk / drama or whatever on the forums, but... why the fuck are you even talking shit? last I checked you were a nobody that randomly became an egotistical fuck because you joined instinct. 90% of instinct randomly got an ego when they joined when there is absolutely no reason to have one. you guys back down from EVERY fight we give you and still act like you have anything on us. please sit down and go back to waiting on the respawn screen with the rest of your gang. 

That is a valid point. But we don't take ourselves seriously Addon. Our "egos" aren't real, we literally are all just taking the piss whenever we talk shit. I'm not trying to start an arguement with u however as I actually respect you. Cannot say the same for your leader Lord Ego Himself however. 

Just now, LmfaOExde3 said:

That is a valid point. But we don't take ourselves seriously Addon. Our "egos" aren't real, we literally are all just taking the piss whenever we talk shit. I'm not trying to start an arguement with u however as I actually respect you. Cannot say the same for your leader Lord Ego Himself however. 

All i want is to fight & have fun. It's just annoying seeing everyone shit talk each other 24/7. 

Payout, McLovin', Schiang and 1 other like this