People scared to fight you at Cartels?

JoMilla

Do you play Altis? 

Are you an Arma God?

You own your server, people rarely even come to defend the cartel when you take it?

Are you Bored? Hungry for Cartel fights?

You have APEX, being an Arma god, right?

If you have answered Yes to these questions, Contact me today.

Or post here.

BUT WAIT THERES MORE!

• Chill experienced group of guys, just bored with altis, like you!
  • We're already established on Server 5.
  • Pretty consistent Cartel & Gang fights.
  • Having fun with it.
  • We have a theme song.
  • Bring your buddy, you know, the other one that still plays despite the boredom.

Lets go!

17 minutes ago, Kitui said:

Not as fun as you think jimbo, I left the gang without even being kicked.  

Yes,

• If you cost us over a million dollars in orcas
  • Are toxic and yell a lot
  • Run cocaine under our protection, don't share profits
  • Complain dailiy about money until we buy you everything
  • If you pick up an orca full of geared teamates, just to kill them trying to VDM someone being mean to you in side chat

Sadly, you are not the among the arma gods we seek.

bunni, Apci, Heidelberg and 10 others like this
8 minutes ago, JoMilla said:

Yes,

• If you pick up an orca full of geared teamates, just to kill them trying to VDM someone being mean to you in side chat

:pogchamp:

Tim1, Frizzy and Tb:) like this
13 minutes ago, Kitui said:

Actually I costed you 300k in orcas.  shot out by parker at drug when flying by, game crash in a hummingbird and a memory leak that crashed my game as i landed it and it was chopped by people who drove by.

Didnt share money for coke runs when I did them all myself?

You bought me 3 loadouts total

I rammed the orca into the power lines above flag to kill us all.  not them.

I believe my statements to be accurate.. 

1 hour ago, JoMilla said:

Yes,

Haha almost the same shit he did in depravity. Beg for money for gear, cry like a baby to fly everyone else's helicopter. His favorite saying "I would fight but I don't have the money for a loadout". He is uterelly toxic aswell, he got so mad I wouldn't let him pilot MY orca he waited until we landed and he shot me out of pilot seat and it blew up. I can see why no one liked him now, I tryed to give him a chance but ya know.. some people just don't change.

Mate likes this
6 hours ago, Keneith said:

Haha almost the same shit he did in depravity. Beg for money for gear, cry like a baby to fly everyone else's helicopter. His favorite saying "I would fight but I don't have the money for a loadout". He is uterelly toxic aswell, he got so mad I wouldn't let him pilot MY orca he waited until we landed and he shot me out of pilot seat and it blew up. I can see why no one liked him now, I tryed to give him a chance but ya know.. some people just don't change.

Sounds very familiar.

14 hours ago, JoMilla said:

Yes,

I can agree with you Jomilla and speak for most of my members/ Friends in Space turtles. Kitui is not Toxic but does complain a lot and is constantly on Side chat talking smack to other players. He puts a bad name on the good gangs. And when you get kill  (in the same gang/ group), instead of him reviving you, he would take your 'Y' inventory and pretend he did not.

Edited by Maddox
JoMilla likes this
23 hours ago, Kitui said:

Actually I costed you 300k in orcas.  shot out by parker at drug when flying by, game crash in a hummingbird and a memory leak that crashed my game as i landed it and it was chopped by people who drove by.

scummy shit right there 

JoMilla likes this
2 hours ago, Pentax said:

Technically still VDM. It's just that nobody reports a gang member for stuff like that. But no matter in a gang or not this was clear vdming, with him actually showing it, that he MEANT to crash the orca on purpose.

The super scummy shit is that the people he was talking to, I had no idea who.. He was muted in our TS because "He was in a car accident and his jaw hurt, so he could only type". There was literally no justification for this. And he tells his buddies "its because they wont let me..", guess he drew a blank because we gave this kid too much..

On 8/23/2016 at 5:09 AM, Maddox said:

I can agree with you Jomilla and speak for most of my members/ Friends in Space turtles. Kitui is not Toxic but does complain a lot and is constantly on Side chat talking smack to other players. He puts a bad name on the good gangs. And when you get kill  (in the same gang/ group), instead of him reviving you, he would take your 'Y' inventory and pretend he did not.

he also calls hacks every time he dies 

Brutus, bunni, Tiger and 1 other like this
On ‎8‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 2:34 PM, Kitui said:

Oh boy fresh spawn at nandai picking up a defibrillator off your body to revive you or picking up half your y on bank roof so your not exposed while you have responded timer.

Funny story about that. Only did one bank with in the last 2 month and it was on the new map, but you weren't even thought of in the gang. So how could that be?

Edited by Maddox
On 8/22/2016 at 4:08 PM, Kitui said:

+1 great video, Kitui ur still toxic, That gang is too toxic even for your standards.

Maddox likes this
On 8/22/2016 at 4:08 PM, Kitui said:

Kitui you are just straight toxic and you cry a lot. You feed off people because you are greedy. I don't see you getting into any good gangs ever! So please just leave this fucking community! They should of never unbanned your ban evading ass.

Edited by Psycotic
On Saturday, August 27, 2016 at 11:04 PM, Kitui said:

Wow bro.  wow calm down now.  I personally think if @Scofield? and @Miss Evo were both unbanned altis and tanoa would be much better places.  Because remember kids, duping is bad and against the rules and nobody ever does anything bad okay?

Unban scofield please :(  i want somebody to play with.

Did @Miss Evo really get banned because he/she didn't have a mic? That is what he/she told me anyways. I just found that hard to believe.