Change log 7.5.4

bamf

2 hours ago, bamf said:

On cop or civ (or both)?

Cop. Have not tested civ.  

Also Gear Up does not add night vision. If I had to guess both Gear Up and Revive use the same function to recall the gear and equip it to the player. The problem probably lies within the function or within the function that saves the list of gear.

Edited by Dpatt711
On 8/27/2016 at 4:41 PM, Quattro said:

Still waiting on cop jeeps/prowlers.

Apex PBOs are still encrypted. IIRC using ripped templates is against BI TOS. Look on the bright side, if Heli and Marksman was any indication they will be un-encrypted by the end of January. If we are really lucky they will release their templates in the Arma 3 Samples tool by end of october.

15 hours ago, Dpatt711 said:

Apex PBOs are still encrypted. IIRC using ripped templates is against BI TOS. Look on the bright side, if Heli and Marksman was any indication they will be un-encrypted by the end of January. If we are really lucky they will release their templates in the Arma 3 Samples tool by end of october.

implying its hard to make it 

(vehicle player) setObjectTextureGlobal[1,"#(argb,8,8,3)color(0,0,0,1)"];

Why not just make it solid black temporarily, then i dont have to see another thread fucking complaining about cops not having it. Jesus

AegonTargaryenTv likes this
33 minutes ago, TheRealLethal said:

implying its hard to make it 

(vehicle player) setObjectTextureGlobal[1,"#(argb,8,8,3)color(0,0,0,1)"];

Why not just make it solid black temporarily, then i dont have to see another thread fucking complaining about cops not having it. Jesus

Actually there already is a flat black texture for it. 

46 minutes ago, speed said:

Paratus is already extremely hesitant to add them (militarization and all that). I'm waiting for a proper skin so that everyone is happy.

Skin isnt really needed to add it to the undercover slot. Its really the only officer that should be using it anyways

Scott likes this
2 hours ago, speed said:

Paratus is already extremely hesitant to add them 

Hence the reason I haven't even started on the Prowler. Been told Paratus won't add them any way, and tbh, i'm not looking forward to cops getting them unless they are restricted to SGT's+.

If Paratus gives us the heads up that Cops will get them, I can work on the skin.

2 hours ago, Scott said:

Fuck prowler/quilin for cop. Its a military vehicle. Doesn't belong for cops.

Too OP IMO. Honestly cops shouldn't have striders or hunters either. I mean they are just police. I mean fuck 50 players in this community can have a 7.62 on cop. I dunt even understand that! It is simply outrageous that cops ask for a vehicle that can actually do some offroading on Tanoa.

Legit, Emma, Big Bird and 2 others like this
2 hours ago, Dust Runner said:

Too OP IMO. Honestly cops shouldn't have striders or hunters either. I mean they are just police. I mean fuck 50 players in this community can have a 7.62 on cop. I dunt even understand that! It is simply outrageous that cops ask for a vehicle that can actually do some offroading on Tanoa.

I prefer the suv on tanoa. They prowler and quilin are very wide and harder to get around the forest, IMO. I agree @BioHazard , it seems fine for tanoa and undercover.

BioHazard likes this
18 hours ago, Scott said:

Fuck prowler/quilin for cop. Its a military vehicle. Doesn't belong for cops.

Actually the real-life counterpart to the quilin is marketed towards international rural police and rescue services.

Also if its a military vehicle why do civs have it, and why is it legal?

Edited by Dpatt711
Google™ likes this