Change log 7.5.4

bamf

2 minutes ago, Patrick James said:

@bamf,

What is the charge that is applied to someone who is trafficking drugs? Also, is it really possible to stop the planes, like are we alerted that an illegal aircraft has been spotted?

There's practically no chance we'll catch them unless we turn up at the dealer the exact time they're selling or whatever. We're not catching them while they're in the air so it's kind of risk free from cops, just gonna be low tier Rebels camping it, though. 

In terms of the charge that would be applied, that would be a question for @Durga to answer.

Edited by BioHazard
Emma likes this
Just now, BioHazard said:

There's practically no chance we'll catch them unless we turn up at the dealer the exact time they're selling or whatever. We're not catching them while they're in the air so it's kind of risk free from cops, just gonna be low tier Rebels camping the shit out of it, though. 

I actually think we should be alerted to aircraft flying without proper clearance or something. I don't think a drug plane would really be registered especially given the damaged state that they are in...

17 minutes ago, Patrick James said:

@bamf, @Paratus

Can you possibly make is so every know and than a plane is spotted flying illegally as these crafts most likely aren't registered and therefore considered illegally and flying without proper clearance. There has to be a risk involved in money making!

Risk depends on reward, lets see what that is first.

It might be a completely safe job, but require skill and time for a small pay out.

So apparently when you softlog as civ it makes you respawn. Without your gear.

25k down the drain.

Update: I also apparently lost the 15k I made from doing one of the new drug missions, so it might be that logging out is causing big rollbacks.

Edited by Fash
39 minutes ago, Kitui said:

Payout is good.  Made 30k in about 10 mins, any good pilot can make a fuckton of money per hour

Not a bad pilot, but I just finished a mission with 30k payout with my really crappy laptop because I'm on vacation. That means that pretty much anyone can do this XD.