Change log 7.5.4

bamf

24 minutes ago, HotWings said:

The more people talk about it being nerfed the more it looks like it needs to be nerfed. :shrug:

Well every good money making got nerfed (prior to meth being buffed) but let's be real, money making is boring and pretty pointless unless you have a house near the area.

This and s5 cocaine is the only thing that doesn't make me want hang my self. 

Dr_Dingleberry likes this
17 minutes ago, bamf said:

Yea, you gotta downplay that or we be like:  reward = distance * 1000 750.

Hey what about legal money? Shit takes forever and you get like 3 pesos for a box truck of diamonds/iron/copper. Granted it is legal = less risk but it would still be nice to see people doing legal money more. 

Just now, Parker said:

Hey what about legal money? Shit takes forever and you get like 3 pesos for a box truck of diamonds/iron/copper. Granted it is legal = less risk but it would still be nice to see people doing legal money more. 

Vermins was the only legal thing worth doing, was a shame to see every gang do that over drugs/illegal runs though.

1 minute ago, Gnashes said:

Legal things are for the poor. Once you have any kind of money base; you should be driven to do illegal items to keep up your lifestyle.

I agree. When I first joined the server I thought I was the shit for doing diamonds in a zamak with some guys that picked me up. About a week later I realized how awful it is.

Was just suggesting a minor buff because it is nice to not just be shot dead instantly.

TheNoobWar likes this
1 hour ago, Dr_Dingleberry said:

I think it needs to be nerfed, way too easy to make money in my opinion. Keep the amount of money you make (15k-40k) but maybe make it take longer to load the drugs onto the plane? This would increase the chance of you getting robbed and caught by police. Just a thought.

Extremely fun to do though, incorporates more flying in a perfect way.

Translation matrix: People are having fun, nerf that shit! 

Dr_Dingleberry likes this
4 minutes ago, Equilibrium95 said:

Great idea to add to altis OH BUT WAIT YOU NEED APEX TO EVEN DO IT. Stupid.

Well people with Apex do play both maps though.  Honestly, the fact that BIS is locking people out of the content is a BIS issue.  I'll look to see what we can do for the non Apex owners, but I'm not sure we can do a check to see if you own an expansion or not.  

13 minutes ago, bamf said:

Well people with Apex do play both maps though.  Honestly, the fact that BIS is locking people out of the content is a BIS issue.  I'll look to see what we can do for the non Apex owners, but I'm not sure we can do a check to see if you own an expansion or not.  

Only thing I can think of is spawning them inside of the plane, but they'd have to get out to load in the cargo and wouldn't be able to re-enter.

Once server performance is fixed and money making gets a little make-over, Asylum will be much more enjoyable again.

Decent patch in that direction.

Take this changelog and the Spirit Distillery one as examples. Fresh money making methods, the community is nothing but all positive.

Edited by Haych
Eden and cFeor like this
4 hours ago, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

@bamf would you consider adding maybe a 150-300m red zone radius for the drug smugglers? That way RDM incidents/reports happen far less and there will be less toxicity associated with it. 

it takes like 5 seconds to eject the plane anyway.. we would all be toast... we are already sitting ducks landing the damn thing

let us noobs get ahead

Edited by dat_iceman
6 hours ago, Scott said:

Can we get a confirmation box to cancel the drug run job? The canceling also doesn't work correctly. It says the plane must be within 50 meters (Which it is) and it takes the mission but leaves the plane and I can't get another mission without soft logging,

Confirmed it actually canceled your mission without any penalty but does not despawn the plane. if you land at any airport but the airport you took off at. If you cancel the mission at the airport you took off at, it works as intended

Edited by Professor Pericles
Scott likes this
13 hours ago, bamf said:

On some wastelands they have a different option to enter the vehicle without owning the DLC, the option for entering the vehicle is still there however when you scroll over their custom made one it doesn't give the DLC pop up, maybe you guys can try something similar, I really want to try this drug running out.

8 minutes ago, Professor Pericles said:

Confirmed it actually canceled your mission without any penalty but does not despawn the plane. if you land at any airport but the airport you took off at. If you cancel the mission at the airport you took off at, it works as intended

OK, thanks for that.  That gives me the specifics to try and get that fixed.