Drug Runner Money Making

Dear @bamf

If you are looking to nerf this, do not look at the payout of it, the pay is in a good spot, possible look at removing Auto-Landing from the servers making the runs much 'harder' for its payout. This will honestly be the best nerf you can do, Auto-Landing just makes this run easy for everyone, there should be some risk when landing.

The only reason people are enjoying this, is because its new, its fun, you don't run around in circles for 30 minutes, no risk of getting cops tracking you only to return 6 times after killing them at the field, and the payout is worth the time and its fun to do it with friends without the market fucking you, it's always funny when someone fucks up

7 hours ago, Budbringer said:

Would be interesting seeing this compared to other money making methods. 

Go do some drugs!

Yeah, I was planning on doing other things. Just having so much fun doing the drug running though.

If anyone else is doing any other type of money making on Asylum I can give you access to another sheet to calculate its averages.

Edited by Destrah
On 8/25/2016 at 11:32 AM, Haych said:

If you are looking to nerf this, do not look at the payout of it, the pay is in a good spot, possible look at removing Auto-Landing from the servers making the runs much 'harder' for its payout. This will honestly be the best nerf you can do, Auto-Landing just makes this run easy for everyone, there should be some risk when landing.

^^ This. Dont nerf the money just make the landings a skill that needs to be learned. 

On 8/28/2016 at 11:06 PM, Dredge said:

^^ This. Dont nerf the money just make the landings a skill that needs to be learned. 

How does the auto landing work? When I fly a plane from the main airport and hit autoland it starts to fly it way far away from the airport. I'm just curious. 

Do you have to mark the airport you want to land at somehow? Or is it supposed to land at the nearest airfield? jw

Edited by RonnyB
2 hours ago, RonnyB said:

How does the auto landing work? When I fly a plane from the main airport and hit autoland it starts to fly it way far away from the airport. I'm just curious. 

Do you have to mark the airport you want to land at somehow? Or is it supposed to land at the nearest airfield? jw

I don't use it, but I did try it to see how fast it was... 

Basically you go near the airport you want to land at (I suggest flying directly above it to ensure its the correct airport) then engage the autopilot. It takes a while. It normally will fly away, decrease speed to around 100-120 kmh, and decrease altitude slowly. Then it will turn around and land you while going approx 60-80 kmh. Its a very slow and long process, but if you can't land it yourself its better than you crashing it. 

P.S. I do not suggest using autopilot as I have seen it crash into the sides of mountains or just decrease speed so much you drop out of the sky. I also am in favor of it being removed/blocked from use in Asylum seeing as its way too easy to get the drug runner mission done with little risk when landing.

Happy flying.

RonnyB likes this
  • 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, thegoodbadguy said:

WELL THEY DID CHANGE IT GOOD JOB YOU RUINED IT FOR EVERYONE :(

ahahaahahahaah you two smart

Was definitely me posting hard evidence as to how much can be made and not the ones saying they can easily make more and that they hit money cap in the first day.

Edited by Destrah
On 8/24/2016 at 6:47 PM, Destrah said:

Could people please take these nerf complaints somewhere else. Nowhere in my post did I say anything about changing it.

WELL THEY DID CHANGE IT GOOD JOB YOU RUINED IT FOR EVERYONE :( why would you post that though? just because your a try hard does not mean everyone else is congrats thanks for the hard fact that your a try hard.

9 minutes ago, Destrah said:

Its current. The Altis and Tanoa tables on the Drug Runner tab are from the recent update to it. So on Altis its ~$168k and Tanoa ~$112k per hour.

It's also calculating everything going perfect. No server crashes, no robberies, no getting Arma'd when trying to land the place, no other planes in the runway so you can't land etc. So it might look nice on paper how much you make from it still, but it averaged out well before. Now it's a pile of ass that you usually come out negative on....

Edited by Phil.
2 minutes ago, Phil. said:

It's also calculating everything going perfect. No server crashes, no robberies, no getting Arma'd when trying to land the place, no other planes in the runway so you can't land etc. So it might look nice on paper how much you make from it still, but it averaged out well before. Now it's a pile of ass.....

So far there were only three out of 23 I couldn't complete and store any money. So subtract 45k from 403979 and thats how much I have made. Its not hard to successfully do them.

Edited by Destrah
Just now, Destrah said:

So far there were only three out of 20 I couldn't complete and store any money. So subtract 45k from 403979 and thats how much I have made. Its not hard to successfully do them.

Everyone has their own opinion, you might think it's fine. I think it's shit now, and so do a lot of other people.