14 minutes ago, BrutaL said:

mahdizzle and agent x 

i literally coundn't imagine a worse duo  of aids in all of asylum

yet both in one group? nightmares are real people night mares are real

Are you the guy that got kicked from Synergy for trying out twice and failing? My bad Aerogar? Brutallus? Brutal? What ever you like to call yourself now a days. You get in teamspeak and suck dick all night long then come to the forums and talk shit with after taste in your mouth. Please feel free to move out of your mother basement. Dont lie to the people fuckboi.

Kettles, asiuxjau, .Sean and 1 other like this
8 minutes ago, Mahdizzle said:

haha wtf have u ever even talked to me or played? :o

yes i did get kicked out of synergy twice

the first time i had like 100 hours and i didn't even know combat stance

the second time 

bikstok invited me to it but i didn't play with the gang and constantly played out the cap sniping when they needed in cap play  so he said i didn't fit in and he decided i wasn't a fit for the gang so yea you got that right  but i got into  elysium when it has lots of synergy members in 

you didn't get in a single version of synergy though, at least i got in two.  

basement? i  fucking wish the uk had basements 

Edited by BrutaL
.Sean likes this
Just now, BrutaL said:

yes i did get kicked out of synergy twice

the first time i had like 100 hours and i didn't even know combat stance

the second time 

bikstok invited me to it but i didn't play with the gang and constantly played out the cap sniping when they needed in cap play  so he said i didn't fit in and he decided i wasn't a fit for the gang so yea you got that right  but i got into  elysium when it has lots of synergy members in 

you didn't get in a single version of synergy though, at least i got in two.  

basement? i  fucking wish the uk had basements 

uhm??? why did u quote me in this? :o

8 minutes ago, Psycotic said:

I remember when he changed his name. It was when you joined Encore right?

Was told that I was to toxic to join Serenity so I decided to shed Bigglesworth and change the name for a fresh start. I think I have done a good job so far but I am not going to let some dude come in here and talk shit with out getting my shots in.

Flax, Kettles, asiuxjau and 2 others like this
6 minutes ago, Agent X said:

Was told that I was to toxic to join Serenity so I decided to shed Bigglesworth and change the name for a fresh start. I think I have done a good job so far but I am not going to let some dude come in here and talk shit with out getting my shots in.

regardless of what gang you are or were in

my original post in this thread still stands. i still find it funny everytime you bring the same shit up 

Edited by BrutaL