Bounty Hunter Suggestions

Do you think should be added into the Asylum servers?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think should be added into the Asylum servers?

• Yes, I think this would help the Bounty Hunters.
    • No, There is a reason this isn't a thing.

As I walk around Altis as a Bounty Hunter looking for my Bounty's I come up with some great ideas.

Like When we have a bounty that's 21km from my location I know I'm not going to go for him. So what should be in place is a "Remove a Bounty" tool on the phone.

Or another example is...

I will have the same bounty's every time I leave the server and join back, so to combat this is to have a Wanted list (same as cops) but be able to select 2/4 bounty's that are 5/10k and above.

Edited by Brahh
2 minutes ago, Frizzy said:

A bounty hunter uniform would be cool so I know who to run from/kill easier.....lol but for real though even if added I do not think any bounty hunters would be wearing it.

yeah they already hide their badges unless cops are around. def wouldn't want to wear this

Brahh likes this
Just now, Mayhem said:

Its bad enough showing your badge gets you RDM all the time so it must remain hidden, a uniform, who knows what will happen, but it will definitely be worse. Its pretty much making you a target

12 minutes ago, Eric916 said:

yeah they already hide their badges unless cops are around. def wouldn't want to wear this

15 minutes ago, Anonymou5 said:

-1 will cause more random bounty hunters to catch random criminals and give them to the police asking for money and this "bounty hunter uniform" will get you kos'd way more

16 minutes ago, Frizzy said:

A bounty hunter uniform would be cool so I know who to run from/kill easier.....lol but for real though even if added I do not think any bounty hunters would be wearing it.

Yea, I understand. The uniform would be a bad idea.

But if people didn't want to be such cunts and RDM it would be a great idea

8 minutes ago, Brahh said:

Yea, I understand. The uniform would be a bad idea.

But if people didn't want to be such cunts and RDM it would be a great idea

I mean I get where your coming from especially with the re-logging to get bounties worth chasing. Can be very annoying.

*Reads Post*

Steve-Carell-Facepalm.gif  

Okay I see where you going here, but allow me to give you a lil history lesson about your suggestions. Long ago in a distant land...I, the Evil Ak-- oh wait wrong history lesson...Ahem!

In the early days of bounty hunting we were able to access the wanted list database just like the APD/SPD. The problem being that MANY people abused this system to cherry pick bounties and even steal them from the police. It was removed, but bounty boosting and gangs turning gang members continued for a while. Only until bamf and other admins mandated it would bannable if people were get caught. If bounties are too far or low for your taste, then hop a server and make cash doing something else. It's really not worth the stress of re-rolling if it means you can't have fun. 

As for the uniform, it's a nice thought, but as everyone said it'd be a huge target you'd be painting on yourself. The badge alone attracts attention and violence. We already have hunters, consider that your bounty uniform. Right now the bounty hunting mechanics are going really good, we've pushed for so much to have get what we have now. For now, I say savor what we have because as time changes who knows what will come up that will nerf us to hell. 

TL/DR: Good attempt, but it won't work in today's Asylum. If bounty hunting is becoming a hassle it's time to switch a to more fun Asylum activity. 

Edited by Cobra
Brahh and Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz like this
1 hour ago, Cobra said:

*Reads Post*

Steve-Carell-Facepalm.gif  

Okay I see where you going here, but allow me to give you a lil history lesson about your suggestions. Long ago in a distant land...I, the Evil Ak-- oh wait wrong history lesson...Ahem!

In the early days of bounty hunting we were able to access the wanted list database just like the APD/SPD. The problem being that MANY people abused this system to cherry pick bounties and even steal them from the police. It was removed, but bounty boosting and gangs turning gang members continued for a while. Only until bamf and other admins mandated it would bannable if people were get caught. If bounties are too far or low for your taste, then hop a server and make cash doing something else. It's really not worth the stress of re-rolling if it means you can't have fun. 

As for the uniform, it's a nice thought, but as everyone said it'd be a huge target you'd be painting on yourself. The badge alone attracts attention and violence. We already have hunters, consider that your bounty uniform. Right now the bounty hunting mechanics are going really good, we've pushed for so much to have get what we have now. For now, I say savor what we have because as time changes who knows what will come up that will nerf us to hell. 

TL/DR: Good attempt, but it won't work in today's Asylum. If bounty hunting is becoming a hassle it's time to switch a to more fun Asylum activity. 

But I don't find it hard to add a feature in the server to remove the bounty's you have...

I'm not going to find something better to do because when I become a Rebel I get called for RDM way too much. So I would prefer not to.