Free time

Midamaru

I'm gonna have 3-6 months of free time. What should i do with my life? (No work, or school) 

My own list: 

- workout 5 days/week

- learn to cook healthy and nom

- learn how to video edit really well

- learn loads of german 

Anything i should add, or what would you do with this much free time? 

Edited by Midamaru
2 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

I'm gonna have 3-6 months of free time. What should i do with my life? (No work, or school) 

My own list: 

- workout 5 days/week

- learn loads of german 

-Play Asylum for 3-6 months straight.

massi and asiuxjau like this
1 hour ago, Midamaru said:

My own list: 

- workout 5 days/week

- learn loads of german 

Spanish, don't fuck yourself over, unless your planning to go to germany

A list of ideas many people wish they learned with some free time:

1. Learn Chinese

2. Learn to cook

3. Go kayaking, it's fairly cheap and a lot of fun with friends

4. A lot of people wish they got a dog. Maybe adopt one from your local pound and save it's life. (This can get expensive with food/shots/treatment etc.)

5. Read- Find some good books. I personally enjoy books on politics/economics but I'm sure you can find something that suits you. 

1 hour ago, Whitewolf said:

Lol funny I talk shit then the same night I get trashed. In my defense had you guys not been posted up already we would've ran a train on you and George. @[USA] Richard Nixon

I saw you and Delinquent come in, in that red SUV, and me and george were just watching you. I saw you head up to the control tower very first thing, and I busted out laughing so hard. I knew you thought I was posted up there cause of last time when I killed all 5 of yall from up there posted up by my helicopter. But yeah it was alot of fun lol, when you downed me on top of the drug runner I was like "Well now what the hell you gonna do?" lol I watched you poke your head up in that window and popped it off right quick haha :D

On 8/29/2016 at 11:58 AM, Midamaru said:

^ me last 2,5 years

^ me for a solid year and a half. 

Work on social life and friends. Hang out and go out.
Find another hobby, summer is ending so IDK what you should do, all my hobbies are summer hobbies (swimming, kayaking etc)
Volunteer, if thats your thing
If you don't feel like working out one day, go walking around. 

Take up running!!! Start out by walking/jogging and build up to straight running.  Start with about 2 miles a day, then build it up to 3, then add 10% mileage per week.  Do this 5x a week at first, then build up to 6 after a few months.   Run in fun locations, change it up. Running is a great reason to get outside and explore what's around you.  Try and get a "distance day" in once a week where you run the farthest you've ever ran (don't increase by huge intervals).  Past there, you can start integrating workouts such as fartleks, tempos, hill repeats, mile repeats, etc.  I'd highly recommend getting some running partners or a group and running on wooded trails. Also, good running shoes from a specialty stores are essential.  It's almost inevitable that you will injure yourself if you're running 50 miles a week on Walmart shoes.   You'll be fitter, thinner, and you'll be able to eat more calories without gaining weight!  Enjoy your extra free time!