Hey Guys

₴avagє

I figured I may as well stop in and say hello. So many nice people here, I can see it is a very active community. I am Plus One Chromosome's older brother, but please don't hold that against me. I have been watching him play this server for quite some time and have decided to give it a go myself. I hope to see you all around in game, I'm trying to decide which server will be my main server. Any suggestions? Thanks guys!

Well for making money I say 3 just for the sheer fact that they always have the most cops on, that's unless you plan to do drugs to get started.  I'd advise start fishing until you get your talent points it's easiest and safest way, because your right by the kavala HQ.  Avoid the kavala square as much as possible.  After you got your talents you need to Deside which way of life you want.  Bounty hunting, rebel, cop (after 2 weeks of play).  Rebel is always fun, best gear and weapons.  We have a gabg recruitment page for finding a solid gang.  Good luck don't get shot. 

2 minutes ago, KillZone said:

Well for making money I say 3 just for the sheer fact that they always have the most cops on, that's unless you plan to do drugs to get started.  I'd advise start fishing until you get your talent points it's easiest and safest way, because your right by the kavala HQ.  Avoid the kavala square as much as possible.  After you got your talents you need to Deside which way of life you want.  Bounty hunting, rebel, cop (after 2 weeks of play).  Rebel is always fun, best gear and weapons.  We have a gabg recruitment page for finding a solid gang.  Good luck don't get shot. 

Adding on to this. Make sure you have a pistol with you at all times. Their are people that will shot you first and ask questions later. Better to have something to defend yourself with and go down with a fight rather than to just get your head blown off while you are unarmed.