Hi, My name is Dick

Keneith

Hello, this is my introduction.

I figured I could make one of these while I was on my 3 day VDM ban for hitting a Admin who was repairing his vehicle in the middle of a one lane dirt road while my wheels were off the ground and i couldn't control my vehicle until I landed 5 meters away from him and hit my ebrake and tryed to spin in a circle to avoid him. You know that road to donor rebel, yeah he was repairing it in the middle of it right after the little drop down.

This is the end of my introduction.

Tiger and ₴avagє like this
1 hour ago, Keneith said:

Hello, this is my introduction.

I figured I could make one of these while I was on my 3 day VDM ban for hitting a Admin who was repairing his vehicle in the middle of a one lane dirt road while my wheels were off the ground and i couldn't control my vehicle until I landed 5 meters away from him and hit my ebrake and tryed to spin in a circle to avoid him. You know that road to donor rebel, yeah he was repairing it in the middle of it right after the little drop down.

This is the end of my introduction.

On the bright side, you have lots of time to reply to this thread for the next 3 days.

Edited by ₴avagє

Maybe talk to the admin instead of making a spicy post about it. Most admins are forgiving and can help you if you explain to the what happen 

and a a simple message offering comp would have helped too.  If I accidentally kill someone wrongly and I'm at fault first thing I do is offer comp

Edited by KillZone
Keneith likes this
3 hours ago, KillZone said:

Maybe talk to the admin instead of making a spicy post about it. Most admins are forgiving and can help you if you explain to the what happen 

and a a simple message offering comp would have helped too.  If I accidentally kill someone wrongly and I'm at fault first thing I do is offer comp

Well I do appreciate your input and recommendations, the only thing is I wouldn't comp the Admin who didn't actually get vdmed, let alone apologize to him. But yes if it was actually vdm and I was actually at fault I would defiently offer comp and apologize to the player, this is just a case of a salty Admin who is upset I called his gang out for spawning in rockets for them. And I have screenshot of him telling me to prove it or shut up and get off the server. I will just take my 3 day ban with pride and when I come back I will be coming to visit him and his posse.

27 minutes ago, Keneith said:

Well I do appreciate your input and recommendations, the only thing is I wouldn't comp the Admin who didn't actually get vdmed, let alone apologize to him. But yes if it was actually vdm and I was actually at fault I would defiently offer comp and apologize to the player, this is just a case of a salty Admin who is upset I called his gang out for spawning in rockets for them. And I have screenshot of him telling me to prove it or shut up and get off the server. I will just take my 3 day ban with pride and when I come back I will be coming to visit him and his posse.

Well yea I guess pissing off the admin won't help your cause. :)

Keneith likes this
5 hours ago, KillZone said:

Keneith is a spicy man what can I say

Keneith likes this