Change log 7.5.5

bamf

22 minutes ago, Scott said:

Hearing some of the conversation that @bamf and @HotWings had last night, there are many mentally unstable people. Don't worry ogre.

Ive edited out some useless information, but here goes.

-HotWings--

yea, the bounty is 12.5k lol

BUUUUT kidnapping squeakers and eating them is 10/10 We had a nice BBQ pit set up near the bank overlooking the water and the mountains it was divine

Bamf-

well, the bounty is 2.5 + 4 + 4, so 10.5k

execution, harvesting, cannabilism

-HotWings-

oh i was a BH

Bamf-

technically, you only get the last 4k if you're caught "red handed"

Bamf-

you don't have to kill them yourself...

maybe just eat some road kill next time?

-HotWings-

im dying right now lol

Bamf

heh

-HotWings-

I guess as long as its not bloated its still good

Bamf-

ya, buzzards should be your canary in the coal mine

-HotWings-

Nothing better than yelling at someone to put their hands up or you will literally eat them

-HotWings-

I was expecting some sort of smoke grenade type effect

Bamf-

ooh, not a bad idea

Bamf-

a fire rising to the sky with the smell of man meat

-HotWings-

mhmm

Sometimes you just need to have a casual conversation about preparing human meat for sale/consumption :shrug:

Edited by HotWings
12 minutes ago, ₴avagє said:

@bamf @Paratus any update on asylum exchange? I first heard it would be up after the weekend. Any news? 

We made some very substantive changes today on the way the game itself runs (from a server perspective), so if that ends up working out I will happily pop the exchange back onto the map.  

Cross your fingers...

Monster and Big Bird like this
58 minutes ago, Scott said:

It would be cool if it gave you 1 or 2 specific organs every time. (heart, lungs, dick?) Would take up more space but would fulfil my cannibal needs instead of 1 generic unit of human organ.

Lol yes the D and let us run around with it in our hand as a scare tactic.

Edited by DJB
23 minutes ago, Haych said:

Can we get the garages back at all the cartel locations please until the server stability is fixed? @bamf

All of them?  You mean a static garage at each spot?  There isn't code in place to do that honestly.  

Also, we made significant changes yesterday AM and not a single server has crashed (at least in the way they were) since.  I think we may be getting over the server stability hump.  Now I did get DDoSed off a server twice last night, but it was one of those clear DDoS situations...

Haych likes this

Hotfix 2:

• Market UI updated to show correct Current price (when you sell to the market), as well as the current Buying price (when you buy from the market) for virtual items.  This has bugged me for a long, long time and yesterday @Gnashes and I finally found the bug in the logic.  So if it says Current price of 928 for 25 year old scotch, that is what you will get.  No more guesswork.  
  • ATM removed from Skydiving on Altis.  Plan ahead if you want to skydive, or use the same functionality in the cities.  
  • Shipwreck symbols added to the map (thanks for removing them Bohemia).
  • Players can no longer add multiple speedbombs to the same vehicle.
  • Players can no longer add a speedbomb to a restrained player.
  • Players can no longer chop Drug Runner planes.
  • Police of the appropriate rank may now scroll wheel to add and remove the IR laser from the SPAR-17.
  • Players can no longer apply splints, painkillers, blood bags, etc to other players from extreme distances.
  • Player can no longer feed painkillers to other players from within a vehicle.
  • Fixed a potential exploit involving players using names containing Arma Classname variables.
  • The APD is now able to more thoroughly disarm suspects who are "mostly dead".  
Big Bird and Haych like this
10 minutes ago, Dork said:

you just land the plane to the N.E. of the chop shop.

I wish i would have known this....... i would have chopped like 80 planes :P 

Planes costs 35k, a drug run starting from sofia will make you on average 30k per run, I don't imagine chop shop price of a 35k ($17,500) vehicle paying out anywhere near as much.

Ronald and Chau like this