when the mighty tenacity are sick of losing

8 hours ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Was so obvious and only a matter of time. After that one day on server two when you where under the name chicken on another account getting kills left, right and center apposed to before when you would struggle to pistol bang donor. Get fucked.

Ollie OP

Just now, Pieter said:

Im banned for third party apps and i dont even know why. Probaly people just chatting around that im cheating like usual bcs thats the best excuse they can make about me.

So you are banned because people say you cheat, But there is no proof? That is kinda dumb. lol well rip

2 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Bottom line is theres probably a bunch more people that use assistance's and will never get caught its just what asylum has become 

I didn't cheat on asylum bro I cheated on koth and other servers, reason for it because I had spent over 2000 hours on a game that's not going to help me much in life and i was getting to the point where it's not fun anymore and it's just drama and constant hate to other people just because people wanted to be better than he other, so I brought the cheats and possibly had the most fun on Arma I have had since I first started and in all honesty I don't regret it one bit, I was addicted to the game like many other people are and it has stopped it so I guess I won :) 

Apachee likes this
11 minutes ago, Jarvo said:

You did cheat on asylum when fighting cartels with nimrods you can't deny that. You were telling us just to drive up to rebel because nobody was there and that nobody was near the cartel so we could piss around.

Nimrods? Sorry remind of who they are pls thx :)