тenacity | Recruitment | S4 | Limited

Gareth

3 hours ago, LmfaOExde3 said:

clearly a butthurt little nerd xd. 2 weeks for running someone over who was in restraints lol they clearly just aren't a fan of my abstract bounty hunting methods

#freedogthebountyhunterfromthisoppression

Hey man Google is the hero asylum needs, dude baits the evil rebels into bans. Here he is in action!!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UF9vKtWRzMU&ebc=ANyPxKrDMBZZvdm6MFen_W4ktkKGRQrmIMYLwPOxy4zJtzNrVbFY03m9Nof0CTEicjNSkLr0o1WTzW9IGv773wugiIGNCjNk2Q

3 hours ago, Quenton said:

Shout out to @Google™ for taking that ifrit to the face like a man! (while in restraints)

Gotta love it. That little gay boy reports over everything. Nothing else better to do with his time. 

8 hours ago, LmfaOExde3 said:

K so I'm banned for two weeks guys. Tye and Goldy will hold down teh 4rt of C4nc3r XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!! #unbandogthebountyhunter

YOU ACT LIKE THIS GANG ACTIVELY FUCKING PLAYS.

Corgi and Gareth like this

- Age? : 16

- Hours on Arma 3? : 3k

- Do you have a sufficient knowledge of cartel experience? : sure

- Previous gangs? : Too many to list

- What can you bring to тenacity? : Good comms, and I'm active. I'm also decide with a rifle so.

- Why do you want to join тenacity? : Because I'm looking to make a come back to arma 3, and I want to make a comeback to the cartel life. So yeah boi.

3 hours ago, ChurchHD said:

- Age? : 16

- Hours on Arma 3? : 3k

- Do you have a sufficient knowledge of cartel experience? : sure

- Previous gangs? : Too many to list

- What can you bring to тenacity? : Good comms, and I'm active. I'm also decide with a rifle so.

- Why do you want to join тenacity? : Because I'm looking to make a come back to arma 3, and I want to make a comeback to the cartel life. So yeah boi.

Accepted. You have the ts.