тenacity | Recruitment | S4 | Limited

Gareth

26 minutes ago, Austin Fries said:

- Age? : 15 

- Hours on Arma 3? : 1000

- Do you have a sufficient knowledge of cartel experience? : Yes I have alot I also fought along side eazy in gangwars. 

- Previous gangs? : Olymus gangs.

- What can you bring to тenacity? : I know lots of things, Im a good shot.

- Why do you want to join тenacity? I know a couple members in it.

Denied , its easy to get into Tenacity but xd

6 hours ago, Randy said:

Denied good luck applying other gangs. Like you really need it lol

stop

6 hours ago, Cooper said:

Denied 

stop

6 hours ago, Corgi said:

Denied , its easy to get into Tenacity but xd

stop

7 hours ago, Austin Fries said:

- Age? : 15 

- Hours on Arma 3? : 1000

- Do you have a sufficient knowledge of cartel experience? : Yes I have alot I also fought along side eazy in gangwars. 

- Previous gangs? : Olymus gangs.

- What can you bring to тenacity? : I know lots of things, Im a good shot.

- Why do you want to join тenacity? I know a couple members in it.

STOP. Denied

Randy likes this

- Age? : 16

- Hours on Arma 3? : 4.3k

- Do you have a sufficient knowledge of cartel experience? : Yes

- Previous gangs? : Tenacity

- What can you bring to тenacity? : Good cartel knowledge and shooting dawg

- Why do you want to join тenacity? : Been here before and want to come back after been inactive

Edited by Jimmy
Salt and Gareth like this
3 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

- What can you bring to тenacity? : Good cartel knowledge and shooting dog

- Why do you want to join тenacity? : Been here before and want to come back after been inactive

Accepted

P.S. Fuck Gareth

- Age? :16

- Hours on Arma 3? : 2.7k

- Do you have a sufficient knowledge of cartel experience? : Yes, I have been playing olympus/asylum for around 7 months

- Previous gangs? : Primitive, Tenacity

- What can you bring to тenacity? : Good cartel knowledge, I'm from europe, good shot and I have decent comms

- Why do you want to join тenacity? I have been in before and I'm in a gang with most on olympus and enjoy playing with them.

Gareth likes this

- Age? : 18

- Hours on Arma 3? : 4.1k

- Do you have a sufficient knowledge of cartel experience? : yes

- Previous gangs? : quite alot of another server

- What can you bring to тenacity? : good cartel knowledge,Shooting,Piloting

- Why do you want to join тenacity? : been playing asylum recently and wanna join a good gang with experience players and i got recommended this gang. Also know some members of tenacity. 

Edited by Salt
pete likes this
Just now, ConnorH said:

- Do you have a sufficient knowledge of cartel experience? : Yes, I have been playing olympus/asylum for around 7 months

- What can you bring to тenacity? : Good cartel knowledge, I'm from europe, good shot and I have decent comms

- Why do you want to join тenacity? I have been in before and I'm in a gang with most on olympus and enjoy playing with them.

- Previous gangs? : quite alot of another server (ill talk about it if i get in) 

- Why do you want to join тenacity? : been playing asylum recently and wanna join a good gang with experience players and i got recommended this gang. Also know some members of tenacity. 

+1

Edited by Eazy
2 minutes ago, Salt said:

- Previous gangs? : quite alot of another server (ill talk about it if i get in) 

+1 

Edited by Jimmy
20 minutes ago, ConnorH said:

21 minutes ago, Vanilla Coke said:

Accepted

P.S. Fuck Gareth

Edited by Vanilla Coke
Removed Salt

Application

- Age? :

- Hours on Arma 3? :

- Do you have a sufficient knowledge of cartel experience? :

Yes

- Previous gangs? :

None from this server.

- What can you bring to тenacity? :

Good cartel knowledge, an active player and a fun guy to play with. Also I know how the game works and I am a decent player who can afford to buy myself gear. I am from EU so I will be able to help the gang initially. I am mature for my age and I know what I am doing on this server.

- Why do you want to join тenacity? :

I have been playing on Asylum recently and I have been recommended to join this gang and this gang looks like one of the best. I want to join a gang with cartel knowledge and is active and is also willing to fight.

Edited by Hawky

- Age? : 17

- Hours on Arma 3? : 1.6k

- Previous gangs? : None, new to Asylum, but played a lot of Olympus

- What can you bring to тenacity? : Good ArmA player, experienced in rebel life, fairly experienced in cartels, need some improvement to refine my cartel knowledge. Good comms,

- Why do you want to join тenacity? : You guys seem very solid, played with a few on another server and wanna start Asylum and start off with a good gang and develop my cartel experience and knowledge. EU aswell

Edited by Joe-
23 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

- What can you bring to тenacity? : Good cartel knowledge and shooting dawg

16 minutes ago, ConnorH said:

Both Accepted

15 minutes ago, Hawky said:

Application

- Age? :

- Hours on Arma 3? :

- Do you have a sufficient knowledge of cartel experience? :

Yes

- Previous gangs? :

None from this server.

Good cartel knowledge, an active player and a fun guy to play with. Also I know how the game works and I am a decent player who can afford to buy myself gear. I am from EU so I will be able to help the gang initially. I am mature for my age and I know what I am doing on this server.

I have been playing on Asylum recently and I have been recommended to join this gang and this gang looks like one of the best. I want to join a gang with cartel knowledge and is active and is also willing to fight.

Denied.

12 minutes ago, Joe- said:

- Age? : 17

- Hours on Arma 3? : 1.6k

- Previous gangs? : None, new to Asylum, but played a lot of Olympus

- What can you bring to тenacity? : Good ArmA player, experienced in rebel life, fairly experienced in cartels, need some improvement to refine my cartel knowledge. Good comms,

- Why do you want to join тenacity? : You guys seem very solid, played with a few on another server and wanna start Asylum and start off with a good gang and develop my cartel experience and knowledge. EU aswell

Denied.

24 minutes ago, Salt said:

- Previous gangs? : quite alot of another server

Accepted for trial.

Edited by Tye

- Hours on Arma 3? : 2661

- Do you have a sufficient knowledge of cartel experience? : Yep, know em all.

- Previous gangs? : -BLACK- (GTA),Tried Reapers as a first gang on this, but my not thing. Got banned from GTA for posting a video and have no intention to go back.

I'm a good shot, good comms and good with mraps.. I'll never say no to a gunfight.. I play a lot, and when i do I don't wanna fuck around, I want action.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTo6k1YiiTkO9wwdlkwaU4w

I'm quite new to the server but after the past few weeks I think that you are a gang that doesn't go fuck around,
you'd rather be competitive and take some cartels or get a gunfight which is exactly what I want.

6 minutes ago, Gutchi said:

- Hours on Arma 3? : 2661

- Do you have a sufficient knowledge of cartel experience? : Yep, know em all.

- Previous gangs? : -BLACK- (GTA),Tried Reapers as a first gang on this, but my not thing. Got banned from GTA for posting a video and have no intention to go back.

I'm a good shot, good comms and good with mraps.. I'll never say no to a gunfight.. I play a lot, and when i do I don't wanna fuck around, I want action.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTo6k1YiiTkO9wwdlkwaU4w

I'm quite new to the server but after the past few weeks I think that you are a gang that doesn't go fuck around,
you'd rather be competitive and take some cartels or get a gunfight which is exactly what I want.

Denied 

7 minutes ago, Gutchi said:

I play a lot, and when i do I don't wanna fuck around, I want action.

you are a gang that doesn't go fuck around,

you got the wrong gang buddy:frog:

Quenton, Apci, Ghouh and 3 others like this