тenacity | Recruitment | S4 | Limited

Gareth

Name - Wiggles

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot) - https://gyazo.com/4179565a71335972f3dc8ad523a48baf

Age - 18

Previous Gangs - N/A

Why do you want to join Tenacity? I'd like to join tenacity to become part of a group and make new friends on asylum, I'm always down for anything!

What can you bring to Tenacity? I can bring a lot of skills, I have over 2,500 hours on Arma 3 i'm always a active member and will do anything it takes to become part of this gang!

Who can vouch for you in the gang? N/A

• 4 weeks later...

Name - Proxima Alekseyevich

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot) - 1467 https://imgur.com/a/lsZcD5W

Age - 17

Previous Gangs - M190

Why do you want to join Tenacity? I would like to join tenacity because I want to meet a good group of lads so I can get into the Altis groove again. Seen you guys a couple times so thought it might be good to put in an application. 

What can you bring to Tenacity? I mostly play on modded servers however one in particular I am in a Quick Response Team desgined to assist gang members during gunfights or other combat senarios. So I fcan definetly put combat skills on the table as well as communication etc. I will always be able to help out in anyway possbible. I have a lively and friendly personality that will hopefully fit in well with the boys.

9 hours ago, Proxima Alekseyevich said:

Name - Proxima Alekseyevich

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot) - 1467 https://imgur.com/a/lsZcD5W

Age - 17

Previous Gangs - M190

Why do you want to join Tenacity? I would like to join tenacity because I want to meet a good group of lads so I can get into the Altis groove again. Seen you guys a couple times so thought it might be good to put in an application. 

What can you bring to Tenacity? I mostly play on modded servers however one in particular I am in a Quick Response Team desgined to assist gang members during gunfights or other combat senarios. So I fcan definetly put combat skills on the table as well as communication etc. I will always be able to help out in anyway possbible. I have a lively and friendly personality that will hopefully fit in well with the boys.

Accepted pm @Gareth2.0 for ts

Hawky likes this
  • 2 weeks later...

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot) - 11824, can send pic in discord

Age - 19

Previous Gangs - probably over 20 so idk where to start

Why do you want to join Tenacity? im unbanned after 2 years ready to rape some cartels

What can you bring to Tenacity? i can bring 4 years of arma 3 gaming non stop

Who can vouch for you in the gang? anyone whos played since the ERA of DUMBASSO, A.k.a anyone ive rdmed in the past! (2017-18 mostly) otherwise most admins can vouch for me, im fucking insane honestly.
Highest killstreak is 67 kills, in under 2 hours. in kavala.

Name - 4ndreas

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot) -  12k

Age - 19

Previous Gangs - Non on Asylum (GTA)

Why do you want to join Tenacity? Looks like a decent gang

What can you bring to Tenacity? Top fragger

Who can vouch for you in the gang? Idk as you dont have a public roster, perhaps AndrewFam