• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Name - Juicy

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot) - 

Age - 25

Previous Gangs - Encore

Why do you want to join Tenacity? been on a long break from arma 3 wonna come back and play agian. it sucks to be alone

What can you bring to Tenacity? decent shot, fun guy

Who can vouch for you in the gang? andrew and tye might remember me from the old days

1 hour ago, °Juicyy° said:

Name - Juicy

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot) - 

Age - 25

Previous Gangs - Encore

Why do you want to join Tenacity? been on a long break from arma 3 wonna come back and play agian. it sucks to be alone

What can you bring to Tenacity? decent shot, fun guy

Who can vouch for you in the gang? andrew and tye might remember me from the old days

accepted very active gang, great spelling too!

Name - Wiggles

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot) - https://gyazo.com/4179565a71335972f3dc8ad523a48baf

Age - 18

Previous Gangs - N/A

Why do you want to join Tenacity? I'd like to join tenacity to become part of a group and make new friends on asylum, I'm always down for anything!

What can you bring to Tenacity? I can bring a lot of skills, I have over 2,500 hours on Arma 3 i'm always a active member and will do anything it takes to become part of this gang!

Who can vouch for you in the gang? N/A

• 4 weeks later...

Name - Proxima Alekseyevich

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot) - 1467 https://imgur.com/a/lsZcD5W

Age - 17

Previous Gangs - M190

Why do you want to join Tenacity? I would like to join tenacity because I want to meet a good group of lads so I can get into the Altis groove again. Seen you guys a couple times so thought it might be good to put in an application. 

What can you bring to Tenacity? I mostly play on modded servers however one in particular I am in a Quick Response Team desgined to assist gang members during gunfights or other combat senarios. So I fcan definetly put combat skills on the table as well as communication etc. I will always be able to help out in anyway possbible. I have a lively and friendly personality that will hopefully fit in well with the boys.

9 hours ago, Proxima Alekseyevich said:

Name - Proxima Alekseyevich

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot) - 1467 https://imgur.com/a/lsZcD5W

Age - 17

Previous Gangs - M190

Why do you want to join Tenacity? I would like to join tenacity because I want to meet a good group of lads so I can get into the Altis groove again. Seen you guys a couple times so thought it might be good to put in an application. 

What can you bring to Tenacity? I mostly play on modded servers however one in particular I am in a Quick Response Team desgined to assist gang members during gunfights or other combat senarios. So I fcan definetly put combat skills on the table as well as communication etc. I will always be able to help out in anyway possbible. I have a lively and friendly personality that will hopefully fit in well with the boys.

Accepted pm @Gareth2.0 for ts

Hawky likes this