Change log 7.6.0

bamf

22 minutes ago, TheCrestedPenguin said:

The fucking bank looks impossible to attack

Well the constructions he added arn't penetrable by 7.62 so atleast you have a place you can get into and use to shoot from.

It doesn't seem like much of a change but I can dig it.

As for the prison as long as cops dont play some homo shit and hide in the reids it looks fun

Monster likes this
8 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

Well the constructions he added arn't penetrable by 7.62 so atleast you have a place you can get into and use to shoot from.

It doesn't seem like much of a change but I can dig it.

As for the prison as long as cops dont play some homo shit and hide in the reids it looks fun

If was a snipe feast already, this looks to just enforces the sniping. :shrug:

Vhantom likes this
9 minutes ago, Scott said:

I agree, it does look cluttered but I bet it will be a much more enjoyable fight now.

The positive side of the "cluttered" look is that there are more positions to shoot from and every position has a flank or a counter.  With so many different angles of attack each bank should be radically different and there should always be new strats to try.  (At least in theory.)

My concern is that with the increased complexity of the bank, there may need to be an increased timer.  We'll have to see once everyone gets used to the new layout.  SWAT might also have to have their spawns redesigned, hard to say.  

Huge +1 for putting a new spin on these stale battles though!  HYPE

Brendon Smith likes this
3 minutes ago, Olivia said:

The positive side of the "cluttered" look is that there are more positions to shoot from and every position has a flank or a counter.  With so many different angles of attack each bank should be radically different and there should always be new strats to try.  (At least in theory.)

My concern is that with the increased complexity of the bank, there may need to be an increased timer.  We'll have to see once everyone gets used to the new layout.  SWAT might also have to have their spawns redesigned, hard to say.  

Huge +1 for putting a new spin on these stale battles though!  HYPE

Yes more shooting areas but they couldnt have done it in a way more visualy appealing?

The prison looks cop sided and the bank looks rebel sided. I mean sandbags on the roof of bank, really? Plus now at the bank cops are funneled into an entrance. As for the prison rebels look seperated and seem like they can be picked off one by one which i guess is kinds nice for cops(to an extent) compared to what the prison island was but it is to early to judge on that. Personally I'd rather have balance than one being one sided and another being for the other side. And for real stop funneling cops through entrances, give us a few ways to approach by foot/car. Overall though I am happy to see changes happening. 

1 hour ago, Shepurd said:

Bank looks like a lot of fun! The prison looks like it could be difficult with how close the forest comes up to it, but I have a few ideas that can help in the defense. We'll run em both a bunch of times and let you know what we think! Thanks for this update btw. Been wanting something different like this for a while.

P.S. Remember to put a garage outside the prison for people getting out. You probably already did, but I didn't see it in the notes :P

If we could see you or JIMBO peak on our screens we might have a chance, otherwise you'll probably succeed.

Good changes for cop side at least, looks VERY easy to attack both, and I can't wait to try it out.

8 minutes ago, Phantom Viper said:

The prison looks cop sided and the bank looks rebel sided. I mean sandbags on the roof of bank, really? Plus now at the bank cops are funneled into an entrance. As for the prison rebels look seperated and seem like they can be picked off one by one which i guess is kinds nice for cops(to an extent) compared to what the prison island was but it is to early to judge on that. Personally I'd rather have balance than one being one sided and another being for the other side. And for real stop funneling cops through entrances, give us a few ways to approach by foot/car. Overall though I am happy to see changes happening. 

Bank roof was cancer before...you couldn't peak without dying because the roofs wall was so low.

41 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

Yeah it does, I't really wont change anything other then MAYBE giving cops a building to block whilst they go for the water if there not sniping.

I aint tryna bitch though cause BAMF is trying new stuff and i appreciate it

They could just try removing money cap and see if civ interactions and gang doing money runs go back to how it was.....just saying.

1 minute ago, CriticalTug said:

They could just try removing money cap and see if civ interactions and gang doing money runs go back to how it was.....just saying.

1 minute ago, CriticalTug said:

Bank roof was cancer before...you couldn't peak without dying because the roofs wall was so low.

3 minutes ago, CriticalTug said:

If we could see you or JIMBO peak on our screens we might have a chance, otherwise you'll probably succeed.

Good changes for cop side at least, looks VERY easy to attack both, and I can't wait to try it out.

Use the multi quote button please sirrrrr :)

1 hour ago, bamf said:

This will be live later today, but we wanted to give you a sneak peak now at the notes:  

• The Bank of Altis has been significantly altered.  Thanks to @Jbdragon for the touch up to the bank. 
  • The Prison on Altis has been moved to a new location.  
  • Dropped items should no longer affect most vehicles.  
  • UC cops should now be able to re-gear properly.  
  • Lock picking a vehicle should keep the vehicle from being cleaned up.

Prison changes:

Hide contents

ySutUeD.png

KXnTtUW.png

Bank changes:

Hide contents

vHHc6F7.png

6wUhZGO.png

OMG YESSS PRISON BREAKS AND BANK ROBBERIES INCOMING YESSSS !!!!  Please no Y inventory please don't hurt my Orca anymore.

Edited by DJB
Hydro likes this