Change log 7.6.0

bamf

27 minutes ago, Legit said:

@bamf

My only two concerns with the bank is the ability for rebels to stuff cars into the holes making it almost essential to vault through making you an easy target.

My second concern is that upgrading the roof has now made the probability of people just camping up there almost guaranteed.

The walls, deer stands, etc can all be destroyed.  Shouldn't be an issue.

8 minutes ago, bamf said:

Patch is pushing out. 

Edit:  One other thing I failed to mention, the "Elevated Security" display for the fed and the actual timer to be able to crack domes has been synchronized now as well.  

45 minute timer needs to go, or be adjusted at the very least.

A guy with a drill flying over the fed will set off the alarm :|

Frizzy, Defragments and JIMBO like this
1 hour ago, bamf said:

The walls, deer stands, etc can all be destroyed.  Shouldn't be an issue.

Rebels can shoot through sand bags with 7.62. I dumped 5 mags into a sandbag and it didn't break. I'm not sure how cops are expected to destory things.

Trying to be optimistic but it seems like it will be a snipe fest, anyway to add stairs onto the bank roof instead of just ladders?

Just now, Legit said:

Rebels can shoot through sand bags with 7.62. I dumped 5 mags into a sandbag and it didn't break. I'm not sure how cops are expected to destory things.

Trying to be optimistic but it seems like it will be a snipe fest, anyway to add stairs onto the bank roof instead of just ladders?

Thank Bohemia, no you can't.  If you do that, anyone without Apex will not be able to join the servers.  There is a beautiful fire escape in Apex too...

Olivia likes this
2 minutes ago, bamf said:

Thank Bohemia, no you can't.  If you do that, anyone without Apex will not be able to join the servers.  There is a beautiful fire escape in Apex too...

The walls when ran over can be hid inside and allow you to quick peak out to shoot people. (Somebody said its only exploiting if you shoot while inside it) 

The side white ladder doesn't work. When you go down it it kicks you back up to the top. 

The sandbags are one way walls for rebels unless a LT is online. 

I just see a lot of room for salt

Pentax likes this
1 minute ago, bamf said:

It's the conjugal visit trailer.  We will be implementing a new feature around that soon I hope.  

You can also get stuck inbetween the walls and the fence, can a "Let me out" sign be added. The person who starts the prison can also get in there without any weird exploiting, just a simple jump. 

3 minutes ago, Legit said:

You can also get stuck inbetween the walls and the fence, can a "Let me out" sign be added. The person who starts the prison can also get in there without any weird exploiting, just a simple jump. 

How was someone able to get inside.  There shouldn't be any gaps in either the wall or fence.  

1 minute ago, Legit said:

Halo jumping on the prison gives you a very heavy strider to ride down and die in. (Sorry for message spam)

I'll take a peak at that one tonight.  Probably something in the SWAT array I need to change...

4 minutes ago, Patrick James said:

+1 Fucking on bank fights, stupidest shit you guys could have done... It's a fucking funnel, get rid of first ATM and make the bank an actually bank, not a fucking Fortress

Wait till you play it, We just did one and all the buildings have things to protect you. You can actually yolo into some structures now and have a chance rather then drive in wide open terrain. I think you will like it

Just now, Sugarfoot said:

Wait till you play it, We just did one and all the buildings have things to protect you. You can actually yolo into some structures now and have a chance rather then drive in wide open terrain. I think you will like it

Yeah we just had one against Elysium... fucking try hards destroyed us

ViiET likes this
12 minutes ago, bamf said:

How was someone able to get inside.  There shouldn't be any gaps in either the wall or fence.  

I'll take a peak at that one tonight.  Probably something in the SWAT array I need to change...

You climb the ladder on the side of the barracks and walk onto the green wall and it just kind of slides you in. Or you can just jump straight in

7 minutes ago, Patrick James said:

Yeah we just had one against Elysium... fucking try hards destroyed us

Try hards? you guys drove into me repeatedly like AI , I got shot at once. You guys have plenty of tools to get the bank done you just refuse to put some thought or effort in changing your strategy, Parachuting on top isn't going to work anymore, stop flying straight above the bank. Stop driving straight to the ATM buildings with no one hard aiming. Stop complaining about stuff that you put ABSOLUTELY ZERO effort into.

JIMBO and Vortex like this
14 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

Exactly. I like how the new bank structure has more things to work for to push up. Instead of the 400m of empty terrain and two houses, there are tons of objects to take cover from (and it's only like 200m away from the bank) and tbh, if Rebels are going to be set up in those buildings, I'll actually try to down them. The deer stands are something that I'm still hesitant at, but  I feel like the bank time should increase to 20 min.  

edit: Also, the new coast setup lets cops have a better angle to kill the people off of the roof of the bank. 

Edited by ✪ Eli
Just now, Vanilla Coke said:

With current server performance, I don't know if that is the best idea. Seems as if more than one Cop vs. Rebel thing is going on at once, the server crashes. 20 minute window for that to happen sounds like a recipe for disaster.

And Cartel fights don't last more than 20 min? I remember Synergy patrolling for Roaches for 20 min just to push in. 

5 minutes ago, ✪ Eli said:

Exactly. I like how the new bank structure has more things to work for to push up. Instead of the 400m of empty terrain and two houses, there are tons of objects to take cover from (and it's only like 200m away from the bank) and tbh, if Rebels are going to be set up in those buildings, I'll actually try to down them. The deer stands are something that I'm still hesitant at, but  I feel like the bank time should increase to 20 min.  

edit: Also, the new coast setup lets cops have a better angle to kill the people off of the roof of the bank. 

^ Like we all know the bank is rebel sided, but they just gave a MILLION structures to protect yolo pushes all of which only provide 50% cover and that cover is on the side facing us to protect the cops.