We've all been there, a major city with a buttload of AIDs. I suggest a button/rule about Martial Law stating if all the online officers (Constable+) vote for Martial Law, they can hit a button or send an announcement to the server saying "BLANK city is under Martial Law! Leave or you risk being downed/killed!" Aye? Nay?

Why? So they can say no and it become more aids where cops waste their time on petty criminals with 1-10k. That's who hangs out in Kavala; people looking to fuck around with the rest of the people there or new players who are still learning and also want to mess around. 

You must understand that Kavala is not a place you should stay for long periods of time if you hope to accomplish anything. There's a reason why all the low money making ways are closer to Kavala. 

Suggestion within a suggestion.

Martial Law was and will be a failure within asylum.

however perhaps an announcement where is says all players within "a city" with raised weapons may be downed and questioned for the next 10 minutes. Although it doesn't stop people from killing the police, it ensures that the police know who's a threat and who is not.

just an idea

thoughts?

best regards

rhys priestland

On 9/18/2016 at 3:00 AM, Rhys Priestland said:

however perhaps an announcement where is says all players within "a city" with raised weapons may be downed and questioned for the next 10 minutes. Although it doesn't stop people from killing the police, it ensures that the police know who's a threat and who is not.

just an idea

thoughts?

best regards

rhys priestland

What?

On Sunday, September 18, 2016 at 2:00 AM, Rhys Priestland said:

just an idea

thoughts?

best regards

rhys priestland

Just no. 

Phil. and Rhys Priestland like this
On 9/18/2016 at 2:00 AM, Rhys Priestland said:

just an idea

thoughts?

best regards

rhys priestland

Sup rhys. I remember you from ArmaNetwork a while ago, but anyways on topic. Nah

On 9/14/2016 at 8:18 PM, Maverick64 said:

We've all been there, a major city with a buttload of AIDs. I suggest a button/rule about Martial Law stating if all the online officers (Constable+) vote for Martial Law, they can hit a button or send an announcement to the server saying "BLANK city is under Martial Law! Leave or you risk being downed/killed!" Aye? Nay?

This was a thing when I just started playing. It was an excellent idea but with very poor implementation (sorry!)

The problems came in with RDM reports if I recall. There was no individual notification that martial law was in effect, so anyone could really make an RDM report, or someone joining the server could just get instantly killed by some random for no reason, unaware martial law was in effect....I think. It was like 2 years ago. 

Edited by Flashpoint