Change log 7.7.0

bamf

1 hour ago, Rusty:) said:

Can you make it so its the same money for lethals again? because rebels are literally getting 400k+ a fed and cops get nothing. and its pretty hard to taze someone and go in there and restrain them if they are a big gang, gangs are abusing feds and getting so much money of them and we get shit

Exactly....capping it at 30k was ridiculous. 75k would be reasonable even...as 1/2 of the max otherwise.

22 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

A dev that listens to the community... This is madness! 

I can tell you that almost no one is going to like this in regards to money cap changes once they start grinding... I don't mind cap personally, but you really think rebels want to grind 10 mil prestige to get unlimited cap? Not a chance, this is really just masking the cap and still having one basically. I don't care but others will I assure you. You have to have 10 mil in currency you WILL NEVER USE.....in order to take on money u can then use. By 10 mil you're burned out. The richest players pre 6.0 only had like 100mil anyways I? And they just bought it.

Edited by CriticalTug
2 minutes ago, CriticalTug said:

I can tell you that almost no one is going to like this in regards to money cap changes... I don't mind cap personally, but you really think rebels want to grind 10 mil prestige to get unlimited cap? Not a chance, this is really just masking the cap and still having one basically. I don't care but others will I assure you.

Pretty sure everyone that was bitching is pretty satisfied atm, including me.

Money making on civ is fine, you're just shit at it @william

HotWings likes this
4 minutes ago, Vanilla Coke said:

Pretty sure everyone that was bitching is pretty satisfied atm, including me.

Money making on civ is fine, you're just shit at it @william

The raises in cap in regards to the amount of prestige are nice. It still gives the ability to grind and have additional funds.  While there will be some "useless" grinding its a goal to work towards, which is what people asked for.  Seems like a pretty fair compromise really. From a "career cop" perspective, it will still take me forever to even get close to being able to be uncapped. I think right now im just under 2 mil prestige.  

Edited by HotWings
Just now, bamf said:

I'm concerned with the removal of money cap that people will value currency less. 

EG> People sell money for less, people buy their way to 10m prestige,  then use their money to harass new players or just hand money out to randoms. (Sounds like a nice thing to do but can actually cause bordom if you are given money but have no idea how to spend it, ruins the whole learning experience). I'm just worried that the server economy goes to a point where suicide vests are considered "cheap"

4 minutes ago, Legit said:

I'm concerned with the removal of money cap that people will value currency less. 

EG> People sell money for less, people buy their way to 10m prestige,  then use their money to harass new players or just hand money out to randoms. (Sounds like a nice thing to do but can actually cause bordom if you are given money but have no idea how to spend it, ruins the whole learning experience). I'm just worried that the server economy goes to a point where suicide vests are considered "cheap"

If the price goes down less people will sell, shouldn't be a real problem really.

6 minutes ago, Rusty:) said:

no just keeping it how it used to be was good. people literally get 400k a fed whilst cops get like 5k, not even that LOL

44 minutes ago, CriticalTug said:

Exactly....capping it at 30k was ridiculous. 75k would be reasonable even...as 1/2 of the max otherwise.

No, the job of the APD is not to be a hitman.  Getting 30k is a compromise that pays the cops when they HAVE to use lethal rounds.  Your job as a member of the APD is to capture criminals, not kill them for profit.

Dredge, Google™, Goldy and 1 other like this
Just now, bamf said:

No, the job of the APD is not to be a hitman.  Getting 30k is a compromise that pays the cops when they HAVE to use lethal rounds.  Your job as a member of the APD is to capture criminals, not kill them for profit.

Sometimes its hard to catch them when they have like 20 people online, so i would rather be a hitman at that point.

1 minute ago, bamf said:

I agree, which is why sniping events suck lol

3 minutes ago, bamf said:

At least make it so it gives 100% of their bounty but cap at 30k. Instead of the 20% it gives now