Change log 7.7.0

bamf

1 hour ago, HomeTrlx said:

Scripted ? Yea ofc and not playing on dis shit server for over 2 years. and over a year after 6.0,k, I'M a scripter I guess

No a scripter sometimes goes online and sends millions of money to random players. Those get banned instantly and get their account fixed.

Admins however take the money away and sometimes didnt take the prestige away.

4 hours ago, Gnashes said:

That's exactly what Bamf said.

Downing weapons affect nothing with the vest. Nor do crashes, falls, etc. You have to get shot by a lethal round that does sufficient damage to your chest; at which point there is a chance the vest will explode.

Do missions and find out.

Not like I had a say in when I got coding access. :P

4 hours ago, Gnashes said:

They'll have to Endorse it back to cash.

Pilots of poor skill may now fail more often.

Guy asks a legitimate question (regarding the drug runs) and instead of being a respectable admin, he takes the time to quote the guy and tell him to basically go fuck himself... #ROLEMODELADMIN #THATSWHYNOONEREPSECTSYOU!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by IAMGOD
Gubber Flexx and Google™ like this
8 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Because we're being intentionally vague. Which was a given based on us not telling people what it means the 4 other times someone asked before that.

Hmmm that would be a valid response EXCEPT for the fact that the chronological order in which these posts were made makes the man who asked the question, to which you replied, the very first to do so. So he had no reference to any of your "intentional ambiguity" prior to his post. Just pointing it out. #constructivecriticism #facts #peoplecanread #hash-tagging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!      

Gubber Flexx likes this
1 hour ago, Gnashes said:

Because we're being intentionally vague. Which was a given based on us not telling people what it means the 4 other times someone asked before that.

What's even the point of being vague?  Someone will do the mission and just tell everyone else on the forums and then it looks like you guys were just not being honest with your own community.

IAMGOD and Gubber Flexx like this
1 minute ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

What's even the point of being vague?  Someone will do the mission and just tell everyone else on the forums and then it looks like you guys were just not being honest with your own community.

Sometimes it is nice to leave a touch of mystery for the community to figure things out.  

1 hour ago, IAMGOD said:

Hmmm that would be a valid response EXCEPT for the fact that the chronological order in which these posts were made makes the man who asked the question, to which you replied, the very first to do so. So he had no reference to any of your "intentional ambiguity" prior to his post. Just pointing it out. #constructivecriticism #facts #peoplecanread #hash-tagging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!      

@Gnashes You staying silent cuz you got rekt or you staying silent cuz you got destroyed? 

No offense, I don't understand why you even tried lying that people were bothering you guys with the same question. When that guy was actually the first to ask.

Edited by Gubber Flexx
IAMGOD likes this
6 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

It drops 8 meters behind you. That was changed to keep vehicles from exploding.

I'll see if I can do something about it for next week. Bamf and myself intend to try and avoid working this weekend. (That damn suicide vest change too me about 8 hours to do this week; fucking Arma and the way it handles hitPoint damage)

Oh I see. It's just annoying when you die inside walled areas and your Y spawns outside

9 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

It drops 8 meters behind you. That was changed to keep vehicles from exploding.

I'll see if I can do something about it for next week. Bamf and myself intend to try and avoid working this weekend. (That damn suicide vest change too me about 8 hours to do this week; fucking Arma and the way it handles hitPoint damage)

Should only drop behind you if you're inside of a vehicle when you die.

Haych likes this
12 minutes ago, Haych said:

Oh I see. It's just annoying when you die inside walled areas and your Y spawns outside

We're trying to let it collide so it will sit on a roof, but also not hit a vehicle.  So many variable to try to make things happen just so.  Arma is kinda dumb when it comes to this though.