6 minutes ago, Friendly said:

We are plying a game to have fun?

Well not every aspect of the game (server) is going to be fun for everyone, its like me saying go run diamonds in a hemmtt Not everyone would do it and its the same with the drug runner mission, it is there to add a challenging task to make a decent amount of money in a short period of time.

5 minutes ago, Monkeysz said:

Well not every aspect of the game (server) is going to be fun for everyone, its like me saying go run diamonds in a hemmtt Not everyone would do it and its the same with the drug runner mission, it is there to add a challenging task to make a decent amount of money in a short period of time.

You don't make a decent amount of money.....not at all. It's not even worth the risk of loosing 15k.

Edited by Phil.
1 hour ago, Norwegianviking said:

I think it was to easy to do the drug runner before. I like the current time on the run but the money got hit to hard, maybe increase the payout closer to what it was (a bit less than it originally was)

agree 100%, takes like what 15 min to get 26k, thats good money

4 hours ago, Norwegianviking said:

I think it was to easy to do the drug runner before. I like the current time on the run but the money got hit to hard, maybe increase the payout closer to what it was (a bit less than it originally was)

lol everyone seems to think they nerfed the payout, they dident! Its just simply harder to do the missions and there is no atms nearby so you can't instantly store ur cash, money is same as before, it all has a base payout and then is dependent on how far you fly. Last night i flew around 30km total and got 27k for only 10 minutes of flying

8 minutes ago, Churu said:

lol everyone seems to think they nerfed the payout, they dident! Its just simply harder to do the missions and there is no atms nearby so you can't instantly store ur cash, money is same as before, it all has a base payout and then is dependent on how far you fly. Last night i flew around 30km total and got 27k for only 10 minutes of flying

From drug runner 3 too 1 you used to get around 36k now you get 26k.. The amount of money you get did change.

1 hour ago, Churu said:

The payout was touched. You get significantly less for the same distance you travel now

10 minutes ago, NotEqualTo (Eazy) said:

I think they should slightly buff the prices, as its hard when in time constraints AND having to try land the fucking thing AND having people camp it just so they can kill you

Exactly, it's not worth the risk of loosing the 15k anymore. Personally, I'm done doing it all together until payout is increased and time is slightly adjusted.