Change Log 6.5.3

Paratus

East Side (Sofia Side) Cartel Locations. That side of the map gets no love and there is tons of good fighting locations there. There was multiple posts including images and coordinates of these said locations.

CSAT Clothing is fixed now, so can we see a comeback?

Move Guerilla Apparel and Starvous fatigues to Rebel stores. They are military clothing, makes no sense having them in clothing stores with hobos running around in them, same with berets.

Same with Assault packs, can we move them to the rebel stores as well. Being lightweight is key after this new update, and the Assault packs will let you carry a couple more mags without having the disadvantage of backpack weight.

CSAT Wetsuits. Using wetsuits can often be a good strategy in combat, and seeing them in the rebel stores would be nice.

CTRG MK1 Lite. Same armour values as the Carrier Lites, just different skin.

Ravens Vest. Cheaper alternative to the Carrier Lite, but slightly better version of the Tac Vest.

For the love of god please add more ways to make money or actually rethink over the payout/times of runs. Sure Asylum has some unique and creative ways of making money, but by far the worst server when it comes to variety.

Meth is the the only end game way of making some serious money, every other drug is not worth it at all. Reconsider balancing them/ buffing others.

Meth, excavating and crafting weapons is pretty much the only way to make decent money, everything else is not worth the time it takes, due to either the route, payout, being buggy or location of them.

A serious reconsideration has to happen to said money making methods. The payouts, the times, the locations etc.. is all over the place and it seems like not much consideration has gone into this considering its one of the more important aspects of Altis Life.

Over all, good update, nice to see some bugs being fixed.

Olivia likes this

Hotfix

• You will no longer get message spam when a rally or laser tag event
    begins.
  • Being revived will no longer remove all of your virtual inventory items.
  • Fixed bugs with accessing the virtual inventory of tents.
  • Fixed a bug which would cause contrast to reset to Arma defaults after
    certain events, like a speed camera flash.
  • Virtual items will again drop to the ground on death, as expected.
  • Changed the charge received for restraining another civilian.
  • Restructured gathering turtle meat. It'll work properly now and be a lot
    easier to target turtles.
  • The Lakka checkpoint has its SWAT sign-in and garage back.
  • The HUD will now always display the current name of your bounty targets.

Olivia and Zoex like this
Hotfix

• You will no longer get message spam when a rally or laser tag event
    begins.
  • Being revived will no longer remove all of your virtual inventory items.
  • Fixed bugs with accessing the virtual inventory of tents.
  • Fixed a bug which would cause contrast to reset to Arma defaults after
    certain events' date=' like a speed camera flash.
    [*']Virtual items will again drop to the ground on death, as expected.
  • Changed the charge received for restraining another civilian.
  • Restructured gathering turtle meat. It'll work properly now and be a lot
    easier to target turtles.
  • The Lakka checkpoint has its SWAT sign-in and garage back.
  • The HUD will now always display the current name of your bounty targets.

Amazing. Now can we Please get the pesky "You have received" message after lethaling someone moved slightly? It is so obstructive when in combat. Regardless, not many bugs i can think of honestly. Really good patch

Kicked when loading in after patch.

Each server received the following message upon restart as well:

The server will be restarting in 1 minute. Please sync your data and land all helicopters. This is your final warning. (Note: You must exit your Arma client to rejoin the server due to an Arma bug)

Note the note! :P

Olivia likes this
Ι still can't see in what wars my gang is involved to' date=' when i click gang management i see all the active ( online ) gangs that are on the server. ( I don't know if that was supposed to be the change, or you would be able to see in what wars your gang is in involved into )[/quote']

It lists all the gangs and it says (WARRING) infront of the names of the ones you're warring.

VBulletin is more secure then IPB, uses the best password hashing out there for forum software, meaning if the DB were to get leaked it'd be a pain in the ass to decrypt any of the passwords. Personally I think the forums would be better if we had recent topics back on the side so I could actually see the new threads being posted accurately.

VBulletin is more secure then IPB' date=' uses the best password hashing out there for forum software, meaning if the DB were to get leaked it'd be a pain in the ass to decrypt any of the passwords. Personally I think the forums would be better if we had recent topics back on the side so I could actually see the new threads being posted accurately. [/quote']

From an administrative standpoint, These forums Suck massive balls compared to IPB. you wonder why there's less of an admin presence on the forums? look no closer then the fact its still Vbulletin.

I'd love to know where you get your information from. Not a Single Admin likes VBulletin' date=' and we all want to go back to IPB.[/quote']

I would never invent stuff without being 100% sure I saw it, if we will be back to IPB it would be awesome. ;)

And here is where my information came from:

[uSER=207]iFox[/uSER] I actually like this a lot better. It has its flaws' date=' but some cool stuff pretty cool stuff. We are not switching back, sorry....[/quote']

Source: http://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/...17-ipb-or-riot

CaliDazze likes this

I hate Vbulletin too I always get an error message saying invalid server response while i'm typing and if i'm hitting backspace and it pops up I have to retype the entire message also I cant like comments or posts and Vbulletin is a lot slower IMO. I got 4 error messages just from typing this -_-.

It's a fix to the very feared "gamma goggles" aka changing your gamma during night time instead of using NV.

I just find the packaging of "making the game look sharp" amusing instead of explaining its true purpose.

Thanks for that, interesting to know :) Although if i find myself playing in the mid of the night without Nv on some kind of server.. i can literally not do anything now.