Change Log 6.5.3

Paratus

lol. the conspiracy theory is real here boys. That was not the true intention at all.

Ye that' date=' or because we think it looks better :)[/quote']

Yeah because forcing a shitty post processing effect on all clients on the server totally makes sense just because you think it looks pretty. It's not like people can adjust contrast and saturation themselves on their monitor or with SweetFX..

I really hope the change in contrast wasn't to stop "Gamma goggles" or what I call "ghetto nightvision" it would make it look as if you guys aren't serious people. People can gain HUGE advantages by exploiting group chat but you guys are worried about people changing settings to see at night. I really hope your priorities are better than that and that it's not the case.

I really hope the change in contrast wasn't to stop "Gamma goggles" or what I call "ghetto nightvision" it would make it look as if you guys aren't serious people. People can gain HUGE advantages by exploiting group chat but you guys are worried about people changing settings to see at night. I really hope your priorities are better than that and that it's not the case.

You act as if the CM's or even us admins had a say in what gets put in the patch, all we do is suggest things and cross our fingers, toes, eyes and ears and hope that it gets put in.

It's a fix to the very feared "gamma goggles" aka changing your gamma during night time instead of using NV.

I just find the packaging of "making the game look sharp" amusing instead of explaining its true purpose.

never tried that. Did it allow you to see better than you would if using NVG?

In regards to the PPE that was put into place with this patch, it was nothing sinister. It's something one of the devs made a long time ago, and I always thought it looked nice. I showed it to Paratus while we were testing the patch, and he liked the way it looked as well.

Sometimes things are done just to make the game look more polished, not to remove the "feared gamma goggles". I had no idea it would force people to use NVGs at night rather than gamma goggles, but honestly NVGs (or you know lighting) is how you should see at night in the game.

In regards to the PPE that was put into place with this patch' date=' it was nothing sinister. It's something one of the devs made a long time ago, and I always thought it looked nice. I showed it to Paratus while we were testing the patch, and he liked the way it looked as well.

Sometimes things are done just to make the game look more polished, not to remove the "feared gamma goggles". I had no idea it would force people to use NVGs at night rather than gamma goggles, but honestly NVGs (or you know lighting) is how you should see at night in the game. [/quote']

I never moved my gamma up or down but night time is complete AIDS now. Even with NVGs.

Olivia likes this
Yeah what's up with the dropping 0$ ? Is it a bug? Tested it out on myself ' date=' had 2k , got my buddy to kill me, and it showed 0$.[/quote']

It's a bug that I just wanted other people to confirm for me (I had seen it myself). The chop shop still isn't doing what it's supposed to either, and that is on the list as well.

Hotfix

• You will no longer get message spam when a rally or laser tag event
    begins.
  • Being revived will no longer remove all of your virtual inventory items.
  • Fixed bugs with accessing the virtual inventory of tents.
  • Fixed a bug which would cause contrast to reset to Arma defaults after
    certain events' date=' like a speed camera flash.
    [*']Virtual items will again drop to the ground on death, as expected.
  • Changed the charge received for restraining another civilian.
  • Restructured gathering turtle meat. It'll work properly now and be a lot
    easier to target turtles.
  • The Lakka checkpoint has its SWAT sign-in and garage back.
  • The HUD will now always display the current name of your bounty targets.

That cost me 35 rubber..... -___-

Olivia likes this
Can we fix the fucking group chat / direct chat LAGGING FUCKING BULLSHIT already? Game is fucking retarded when all you her is 20 bullet shot gun shells.

I think we should not blame based paratus for blaming our increasing VOIP for RPing at cartels, but rather, Bohemia. If BI had added a shotgun to the game people wouldn't need to be talking in group or direct!

I love fog fighting cartels when you cant see shit. Its a nice change from the mad boring hide behind rock forever' date=' do 1 peakshoots and keep on hiding and the sniper wars. Toss in some rain and nightime and I'm having a blast. Only fighting with 0 wind, day, 0 fog is kind of boring[/quote']

Fog is bullshit when you're trying to stop a bank and you can't see 400m in front of you.

There's a reason I usually find someone to RP with or just give myself a 1 life rule when there's a bank going on.

I love fog fighting cartels when you cant see shit. Its a nice change from the mad boring hide behind rock forever' date=' do 1 peakshoots and keep on hiding and the sniper wars. Toss in some rain and nightime and I'm having a blast. Only fighting with 0 wind, day, 0 fog is kind of boring[/quote']

I usually only get fights with at least some Fog....and i rarely get clear foghts when i play.....night is still ALWAYS foggy btw