Change log 7.7.1

bamf

9 hours ago, JimmyBeans said:

Tell me more about how good you are in a game

When did I ever start bragging about how good I am at this game? Clearly you're a child if that's how you're going to respond to me, so I guess I'll just end the conversation here. Glad to see these are the people the APD are promoting. 10/10

8 hours ago, Legit said:

I mean... To be fair, people who don't buy an mx are essentially cannon fodder.

But the Mx is only like 6k. Literally everyone on cop can afford one, yet most of them are unwilling to buy one.

9 hours ago, JimmyBeans said:

Tell me more about how good you are in a game where you have better guns, better armor, better vehicles, less rules that leave you at a combat disadvantage, no laser guns that give away your positions, and every event is setup for you to sit in a defensive position while those with lesser equipment get to assault your position.

Must be tough...

I'll gladly pay the price rebels have to match you gear wise, let me rdm you in red zones, no more laser tracers, and armored vehicles.

If Jaylin and CrestedPengiun had a baby, you would be their son.  The ultimate career cop. 

33 minutes ago, Morley said:

As a new cadet i can't join in, says on "Receiving information from server" 

at least for me to to fix that is try to get into a different server say you play 2 go into 4 stay like 1 min then go back to 2 its worked for me in the past

Gang Wars just proved the fact that these issues can not be DDoS.

When Gang Wars started on the public servers, it battleeye kicked 6 times, the heaviest we've ever experienced and a lot of people, including the Admins thought the possibility of migrating to another server won't happen because that will also get Ddosed. We migrated the Gang Wars to @Bikstok's  server because the Public servers just simply couldn't handle it and not a single bump, not a single skip, server ran as smooth as butter.

Any one targeting these servers would surely follow and target the Gang Wars private server no? Especially when at the same time the Public Servers where being ripped into pieces.

Google™, Tiger, Chau and 1 other like this
1 minute ago, Haych said:

Gang Wars just proved the fact that these issues can not be DDoS.

When Gang Wars started on the public servers, it battleeye kicked 6 times, the heaviest we've ever experienced and a lot of people, including the Admins thought the possibility of migrating to another server won't happen because that will also get Ddosed. We migrated the Gang Wars to @Bikstok's  server because the Public servers just simply couldn't handle it and not a single bump, not a single skip, server ran as smooth as butter.

Any one targeting these servers would surely follow and target the Gang Wars private server no? Especially when at the same time the Public Servers where being ripped into pieces.

No, typically with ddos you purchase a batch which will attack at certain times for a duration. It could be one transaction that runs for weeks.

5 minutes ago, Paratus said:

No, typically with ddos you purchase a batch which will attack at certain times for a duration. It could be one transaction that runs for weeks.

So we've been getting hit by the same thing for the last 4 months? :fail:

Servers never kick when its below 80 pop, no matter the time. Kicks literally only happen every time the servers hit over 80 players.

Edited by Haych
10 hours ago, Shepurd said:

When did I ever start bragging about how good I am at this game? Clearly you're a child if that's how you're going to respond to me, so I guess I'll just end the conversation here. Glad to see these are the people the APD are promoting. 10/10

But the Mx is only like 6k. Literally everyone on cop can afford one, yet most of them are unwilling to buy one.

Mxm is only 4k. Just saying.

21 hours ago, JimmyBeans said:

Weak ass asylum rebels get another buff, what a shocker...

Better guns, better armor, better vehicles, less rules that leave them at a combat disadvantage, no laser guns that give away their positions, and every event is setup for them to sit in a defensive position while those with lesser equipment get to assault their position, but they need more, lol...

We haven't gotten a rebel update in a while.

2 hours ago, House. said:

We haven't gotten a rebel update in a while.

Didn't you guys just get a new gang prestige and ranking system?

Maybe they should give you guys tanks or something... 

12 hours ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

If Jaylin and CrestedPengiun had a baby, you would be their son.  The ultimate career cop. 

The ultimate pussy rebel who needs every advantage he can get.

20 hours ago, explicit said:

@JimmyBeans

No wonder why you're a corporal. All you do in this community is bitch and complain 24/7. You've been doing it in the change-logs for a year+ now. Fucking pansy.

A look back on your completely autistic and fucking retarded posts;

No wonder why you're a shit rebel loser who needs every advantage he can get. All you do is sit around and defend obvious advantages by talking shit on a forum and pretend you're some elite skilled player.

Sorry that I call it like it is kid.  Been this way since they reverted all rebel nerfs from 6.0 and left all cop nerfs in.

You bad ass pussy asylum rebel with better guns, better armor, better vehicles, less rules that leave you at a combat disadvantage, no laser guns that give away you positions, and every event setup for you to sit in a defensive position while those with lesser equipment get to assault your position talking shit.

You sure are desperate to keep every advantage you can get for such a skilled player...

23 hours ago, Haych said:

Just read and get that into your thick skull. Ty, have a nice day.

MRAP Smokes - Not available to average officer, better or equal available to 100% of rebel population.
Very close Spawns - Close spawns mean nothing with better guns, better armor, better vehicles, less rules that leave you at a combat disadvantage, no laser guns that give away you positions, and every event setup for you to sit in a defensive position while those with lesser equipment get to assault your position.
Cheaper gear - Cheaper and weaker, let's charge full price for gear equity.
Cheaper MRAPs - Not available to average officer, better or equal available to 100% of rebel population.
More numbers - In many cases, rebels have more numbers than officers.  This is a flexible item that depends on the situation.
No Group cap - Group cap means nothing with coordination, wow shoot the police and nobody else, so hard.
A feature that literally lets you spawn in combat - If you are assaulting a HQ, you get to kill officers who are spawning in with weaker gear.
Hurons: Yes they are easy to take down, but using it to tow MRAPs, the possibilities are endless. - Not available to average officer, better or equal available to 100% of rebel population.
Drones - Not available to average officer.
SWAT Strider Thermal - Not available to average officer and SWAT is broken more often than not, when SWAT was bugged and people were able to match you guys gear wise, you cried about it and got your shit pushed in.

Pussy asylum rebels have better guns, better armor, better vehicles, less rules that leave you at a combat disadvantage, no laser guns that give away you positions, and every event setup for you to sit in a defensive position while those with lesser equipment get to assault your position.

Get it through your thick skull, you have numerous advantages as a rebel and you would get your shit pushed in if we were anywhere near a level playing field.  You guys are pampered pussies who get treated with kid gloves by the people running this server.

Edited by JimmyBeans
Vhantom, Gubber Flexx and Miles like this
5 minutes ago, Haych said:

Tell us more about how you 're unable to engage in a discussion about your position on the matter instead opting to post random emote pictures...  You are everything I know the asylum rebel population is on display.

Maybe some day you guys will be as skilled as the APD officers who, despite all the disadvantages, still push your shit in daily.

Edited by JimmyBeans
Miles and Gubber Flexx like this
6 minutes ago, JimmyBeans said:

Tell us more about how you 're unable to engage in a discussion about your position on the matter instead opting to post random emote pictures...  You are everything I know the asylum rebel population is on display.

Maybe some day you guys will be as skilled as the APD officers who, despite all the disadvantages, still push your shit in daily.

i want to be like you when i grow up

Mike Stmria likes this
7 minutes ago, BrutaL said:

i want to be like you when i grow up

Some day you just might be, APD officers are the most skilled players on this server, with all the disadvantages that come with it, they still come through and crush rebels with numerous advantages daily.

With better guns, better armor, better vehicles, less rules that leave them at a combat disadvantage, no laser guns that give away their positions, and every event setup for them to sit in a defensive position while those with lesser equipment get to assault their position, these scrubs should be winning literally every fight.

Edited by JimmyBeans
Vhantom likes this
1 hour ago, JimmyBeans said:

Didn't you guys just get a new gang prestige and ranking system?

Maybe they should give you guys tanks or something... 

The ultimate pussy rebel who needs every advantage he can get.

No wonder why you're a shit rebel loser who needs every advantage he can get. All you do is sit around and defend obvious advantages by talking shit on a forum and pretend you're some elite skilled player.

Sorry that I call it like it is kid.  Been this way since they reverted all rebel nerfs from 6.0 and left all cop nerfs in.

You bad ass pussy asylum rebel with better guns, better armor, better vehicles, less rules that leave you at a combat disadvantage, no laser guns that give away you positions, and every event setup for you to sit in a defensive position while those with lesser equipment get to assault your position talking shit.

You sure are desperate to keep every advantage you can get for such a skilled player...

MRAP Smokes - Not available to average officer, better or equal available to 100% of rebel population.
Very close Spawns - Close spawns mean nothing with better guns, better armor, better vehicles, less rules that leave you at a combat disadvantage, no laser guns that give away you positions, and every event setup for you to sit in a defensive position while those with lesser equipment get to assault your position.
Cheaper gear - Cheaper and weaker, let's charge full price for gear equity.
Cheaper MRAPs - Not available to average officer, better or equal available to 100% of rebel population.
More numbers - In many cases, rebels have more numbers than officers.  This is a flexible item that depends on the situation.
No Group cap - Group cap means nothing with coordination, wow shoot the police and nobody else, so hard.
A feature that literally lets you spawn in combat - If you are assaulting a HQ, you get to kill officers who are spawning in with weaker gear.
Hurons: Yes they are easy to take down, but using it to tow MRAPs, the possibilities are endless. - Not available to average officer, better or equal available to 100% of rebel population.
Drones - Not available to average officer.
SWAT Strider Thermal - Not available to average officer and SWAT is broken more often than not, when SWAT was bugged and people were able to match you guys gear wise, you cried about it and got your shit pushed in.

Pussy asylum rebels have better guns, better armor, better vehicles, less rules that leave you at a combat disadvantage, no laser guns that give away you positions, and every event setup for you to sit in a defensive position while those with lesser equipment get to assault your position.

Get it through your thick skull, you have numerous advantages as a rebel and you would get your shit pushed in if we were anywhere near a level playing field.  You guys are pampered pussies who get treated with kid gloves by the people running this server.

I refuse to believe that you're real.

CaliDazze, Big Bird and Haych like this
1 hour ago, JimmyBeans said:

Some day you just might be, APD officers are the most skilled players on this server, with all the disadvantages that come with it, they still come through and crush rebels with numerous advantages daily.

With better guns, better armor, better vehicles, less rules that leave them at a combat disadvantage, no laser guns that give away their positions, and every event setup for them to sit in a defensive position while those with lesser equipment get to assault their position, these scrubs should be winning literally every fight.

I play 50/50 and that's just not true. Yeah most rebels blow but so do most cops. I've run across so many from both sides that have zero common sense or situational awareness. You could equip them with aimbots and they'd still miss.

Big Bird and Ewephoric like this
7 hours ago, JimmyBeans said:

Just quit or play rebel