Change Log 7.7.2

Paratus

11 hours ago, Boris said:

@bamf

It would appear dropping scotch deletes it, so does soft logging.

I like to drop my new make scotch so I can quickly make another batch, then store both, but today I dropped 64 and it vanished into thin air immediately.

It's dropping anything currently.  Fixed in dev, and will go live in the next hotfix.  

Google™ likes this

When I do the maintenance here in about an hour, I will also roll out a small hotfix.  

Hotfix 3:

• Dropping items from your player character will now work properly
  • Players whom do not own Apex will receive a confirmation menu when purchasing an Apex weapon to let them know that they won't be able to pick it up should they set it down.
Heidelberg and J1M like this
24 minutes ago, bamf said:

When I do the maintenance here in about an hour, I will also roll out a small hotfix.  

Hotfix 3:

• Dropping items from your player character will now work properly
  • Players whom do not own Apex will receive a confirmation menu when purchasing an Apex weapon to let them know that they won't be able to pick it up should they set it down.

First

Just now, bamf said:

I think the crashing error was due to a single player account with bad data.  It seems to be corroborated by the logs anyway (but we shall see).  He can't get back onto the servers until an admin fixes his account, so hopefully that will stop now.  

Is it playable now? like we wont get those crashes?

24 minutes ago, bamf said:

I think the crashing error was due to a single player account with bad data.  It seems to be corroborated by the logs anyway (but we shall see).  He can't get back onto the servers until an admin fixes his account, so hopefully that will stop now.  

Was it Haych by any chance? Whenever he connected and loaded in we crashed.

Eli likes this