Change Log 7.7.2

Paratus

1 hour ago, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

@speed @Paratus any idea when we can expect the UC changes for feign picking at fields and possibly something done about players exploiting the players list to figure out if someone is UC or not? See here for the relevant thread discussing this:

I'll put the feigning in today, so it should make it into the next hotfix.

Sergio and Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz like this

Once you log in on civilian, you automatically have the new camo clothes at the rebel shop right? Or do you have to go to the shop to buy them before they're permanently unlocked?

Any requirements other than logging in? Don't feel like going to rebel at the moment :P

Did not get achievement for the camo upon logging in.

Edited by TrashCat
2 hours ago, Tusken Raider said:

So now that you have a system in place to kick for ping being too high will you unban the people with too much lag and let the system decide when they play and dont?

High ping != lag switch

Battleye had a system to kick for a high ping, for a very long time now.... Asylum had it on, but it was set to kick only for a very high ping. Lag switching 90% of the time isn't detected by high ping kicker, because when people lag switch, they don't use it for a long time, so it doesn't time out the player, just causes a small (hiccup-i believe that's the word?), which doesn't increase the ping for the ping kicker to kick in.  

Edited by Pentax
27 minutes ago, Treeherder said:

Or just make uc a civ slot 

Still not gonna outsmart smart players, because they will just know which civ is UC slot. So a simple soft log (if you are really into checking it) would simply make a problem for UC again.

P.S. Making UC on a specific CIV slot would require quite a lot of code change and system modification, so it wouldn't be something 1,2,3 and it's done.

Edited by Pentax
1 hour ago, Gnashes said:

Entirely too much work. As-in; a completely unrealistically high amount of work for virtually no gain.

I literally made a change to keep it from taking jail players' weapons today, right before the patch.

Sigh....

I'll work on it. I think I found the issue and it's not what I thought.

When I was a cadet I didn't usually lose my NVG after respawning.

13 hours ago, TrashCat said:

Once you log in on civilian, you automatically have the new camo clothes at the rebel shop right? Or do you have to go to the shop to buy them before they're permanently unlocked?

Any requirements other than logging in? Don't feel like going to rebel at the moment :P

Did not get achievement for the camo upon logging in.

was wondering the same 

Yeah whenever you die you lose the achievement for some reason

8 minutes ago, HenryHoover said:

I logged in unlocked the clothing, killed myself to respawn closer to a rebel to see the new clothes. Checked rebel clothing and normal clothing shops and wasn't In there. checked my achievement tab again and the 'Seasoned' achievement is now locked.

Tried softlogging to this didn't not fix it.

32 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

NVGs are fixed in dev. Fun fact: they're not goggles. At least not according to Arma.

Talking with Paratus about solutions for Y inventory now. We'll see what I can manage.

Can you look into spawning without gear when you kill someone just before restart. I put up a bug report if you want to look at it. It gets kind of annoying killing someone just before restart only to spawn in without your gear after.

Goldy and Seán That Irish Guy like this