Apd rules

FuzzyPanda

4 minutes ago, Scofield? said:

literally, just be 17 and have a pulse and you're in

Yeah. The requirements are easy to meet.

We've tried letting in 'Squeakers' and it didn't go very well.

In fact we've tried multiple times and all I could see was a negative depreciation of the overall quality of the APD.

Edited by BioHazard
Brendon Smith likes this

Like on one server I got white listed on they had a program called explorers and it was for kids under 18 but 13 and up and I was a part of it, and you got your own white listed spot and could only carry non lethal  sand couldn't pull people over, you were basically doing ride alongs with constables or higher, and when you were ready they let you load Lethals if the reserve got robbed, I won't stop until a program such as this is at least attempted

53 minutes ago, Destrah said:

There are two main reason younger people are not allowed in the APD.

1. Less experienced human beings thus more likely less mature.

2. Their voices being too high pitched. This kills the RP aspect of interacting with and having adult police officer.

also players wouldnt take them serious

I used to be a lieutenant when the rules were 16 or 17 years old. I made an exception for almost 10 people(who were 12-15). I regretted every single one of them except one, and I think we had to kick most of them off the police force.

Being mature enough comes with experience, and being that young, even though you think you are mature enough, does not give you time enough to get the proper experience in life to be mature enough!

massi, BaDaBiNg_10-8 and Marco like this

Hello,

Today I will be introducing the new APD rank: Junior Cadet. This rank is for the age between 15 and 17 years young.

You are only allowed to play with a Corporal+ and your weapon will be the P07.

You will be used as bait and you are not allowed to play civ and/or medic till you reach the rank of Constable.

If you are 15: Sucks to be you. You have to play 2 years as a Junior Cadet.

TL;DR: Ain't gonna happen.

:kappa:

MrClean, william and massi like this