Who's more corrupt Hillary or the APD

tyler1

2 hours ago, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

I missed out on edge E gamer's debacle cuz I was taking a break from Asylum at the time. Anyone want to clue me in? And to answer OP: Hillary by far.

I don't know everything that is true about the situation.  But he GREATLY favored a chick named Angela and she got LT incredibly fast because Edge had a hard on for her, she was LT in about a month, if that.  He couldn't be impartial and his favoritism was blatantly obvious, not just about her but a few people ( *Cough* Edge's Angels )  Then there's the rumors that nudes were being exchanged or some kind of cringy cybering with said LT, which I don't know if that part is true.

Despite his favoritism and retarded rules he would make, he wasn't a terrible captain.  People listened and people didn't want to be out of line.

2 hours ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

I don't know everything that is true about the situation.  But he GREATLY favored a chick named Angela and she got LT incredibly fast because Edge had a hard on for her, she was LT in about a month, if that.  He couldn't be impartial and his favoritism was blatantly obvious, not just about her but a few people ( *Cough* Edge's Angels )  Then there's the rumors that nudes were being exchanged or some kind of cringy cybering with said LT, which I don't know if that part is true.

Despite his favoritism and retarded rules he would make, he wasn't a terrible captain.  People listened and people didn't want to be out of line.

Jesus LOL! I remember when he was a constable or something and I used to kill him constantly for fun at gas stations. Probably got a video or two laying around, I had no idea he ranked up to Captain and became ultra corrupt. Thanks for the history lesson.

13 hours ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

I knew angela and i dont really remember her acting like that, or if anything you mentioned about edgegate is true or not. But what i can say is that edge was an awesome captain and really fun to mess with alot. Look up some of the FSA videos where they kidnapped him and he was a really fun guy to rp with. Playing witn him was also a blast

On 10/21/2016 at 1:30 AM, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

Ahh edge gamers angels

Edited by The Monopoly Man
Sheriff Rick Grimes likes this