Where is all the OG's at?

riizeyy

34 minutes ago, -Predator- said:

Possibly a ban lift for those who been banned for 6+ month? people change! specially once they know you're serious....

a lot of good rper's got perm which is why asylum might have a rep of a dying / dead rp life 

The RP died because all the fucking teenages and neckbeards bitched about cartels and now that they have them they refuse to fight.

Its a never ending cycle of toxicity from a bunch of monkeys. 

Wolf, BioHazard, Budbringer and 2 others like this
Just now, -Predator- said:

any ideas on how to fix?

A. Start penalizing cops for not RPing. The cops are where RP is generated for most players, it always teaches new players how to get into it.

B. Most people taught by those people hang around towns where RP belongs and you can leave those who wish to not do that at cartels.

C. You cant change people from doing the shit they do. When I have enough money in my bank account I really dont try to fuck people over. When you rob people you can RP with them as well , half the time they dont have shit you want anyways and you can make it fun. @Jimbo is a good example of this.

Another example is when I was running meth today

I let some kid today from a gang called the USMC do a zamak run of meth lab naked while i was there fully kitted doing a backpack run. I had 300k in my account I really didnt need to ruin that kids day , instead I took the time to RP with him and teach him why hes a retard. That wont happen with everyone

Back to cops though:

I wonder how many people who put on music because they know the best there getting even with a 45 minute story is the speeding tickets reduced

tldr: crack down on the faction based for roleplay, and hope some civs follow there lead or the older ones try not be cucklords 99% of there fucking neckbearded lives.

BioHazard, JIMBO, Tiger and 4 others like this
3 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

A. Start penalizing cops for not RPing. The cops are where RP is generated for most players, it always teaches new players how to get into it.

B. Most people taught by those people hang around towns where RP belongs and you can leave those who wish to not do that at cartels.

C. You cant change people from doing the shit they do. When I have enough money in my bank account I really dont try to fuck people over. When you rob people you can RP with them as well , half the time they dont have shit you want anyways and you can make it fun. @Jimbo is a good example of this.

Another example is when I was running meth today

I let some kid today from a gang called the USMC do a zamak run of meth lab naked while i was there fully kitted doing a backpack run. I had 300k in my account I really didnt need to ruin that kids day , instead I took the time to RP with him and teach him why hes a retard. That wont happen with everyone

Back to cops though:

I wonder how many people who put on music because they know the best there getting even with a 45 minute story is the speeding tickets reduced

tldr: crack down on the faction based for roleplay, and hope some civs follow there lead or the older ones try not be cucklords 99% of there fucking neckbearded lives.

I couldn't have said it better.

BioHazard likes this
  • 2 weeks later...