Bounty Hunter Upgrades

Bounty hunters aren't exactly rebels and turfs are intended for rebels, for the same reason why you cannot buy a bounty hunter license and rebel license at the same time.

Allowing bounty hunters access to turf's will allow them to purchase low tier 'rebel' weapons, which isn't really what bounty hunters should be able to access.

But I agree with you in that they should at least be able to buy backpacks/items there.

Crossfade likes this
6 minutes ago, BioHazard said:

Bounty hunters aren't exactly rebels and turfs are intended for rebels, for the same reason why you cannot buy a bounty hunter license and rebel license at the same time.

Allowing bounty hunters access to turf's will allow them to purchase low tier 'rebel' weapons, which isn't really what bounty hunters should be able to access.

But I agree with you in that they should at least be able to buy backpacks/items there.

@BioHazard only the clothing store and market is not available to bounty hunters which is what @Slayin is referring to above

BioHazard likes this
6 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

In my mind Bounty Hunters should be denied access to Turfs the same as they are to Rebel. Let me see if Bamf/Paratus agree

But gang turfs are not exclusive for rebels, they're turfs for gangs, which is why any person in a gang can cap it.

A turf serves more than the purpose of gearing up with rebel gear. It's a spawn location, drug dealer and a garage.

Denying bounty hunters access to a turf for that one reason is stupid.