Change Log 7.7.3

Paratus

2 minutes ago, TheRealLethal said:

Prison is ok. can we remove the rocks around the island tho? i have an amazing pc and get around 90-100 FPS on average, as soon as i look at those rocks, drops to 40. cant imagine what its like for people with average or even low quality builds.. Just a thought.

I was getting 9 fps at prison then it got better once I stood further in the middle of the compound. Went back to the usual 25-30

8 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Specificity

Alright, I shall. I, being the worst driver in the APD, died due to impact with a wall. Upon being revived from my fellow officer, I kept my weapon, clothing and vest, though the contents had been replaced with items of irrelevance. Map, gps, watch, my vest with spar ammo, pistol ammo and medkits. Like I had died and re-spawned, only that I had kept my gun. Please fix, hopefully this is more comprehensible. :) Thanks for old prison 2.0 btw, very nice.

Just now, Gnashes said:

It's not 100% of the time though; which is going to make this fun to track down.

Was every time I regeared/was revived last night, every time, everyone online was experiencing it, it was trying to force the default loadout onto you, I was killed and disarmed, when revived I was given the default loadout 

17 hours ago, Phantom Viper said:

+1 on the prison, awesome design.

Looks cool and well done but now we are back to the heavily rebel sided and extremely hard to impossible to push. They just quick peek on the ground level around those barricades and you can't enter. Back to the funnel style prison leading all cops to their death.

Maybe you shouldn't push the funnel of death then? Possibly you should try and attack the back of the prison where the Achilles Heel is. I am all for creating things that encourage the APD to make strategies and not provide us with something vapid that can be simply "zerged" to success. 

Crow and Flameless like this
6 minutes ago, Hubschrauber said:

Maybe you shouldn't push the funnel of death then? Possibly you should try and attack the back of the prison where the Achilles Heel is. 

Everyone is incredibly afraid of going air/water. It doesn't hurt to try new things or pay for a simple scuba load out.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

10 minutes ago, bamf said:

If that's true, I just don't know what to say...

hahaha, they crashed their hummingbird on round 1 after taking fire. Round two they tried to rush the bridge and I just held my corner. As soon as it was done they rushed in and downed me. @Scott and @HomeUser can both attest to the shitfest haha.  I didnt even shoot anyone lol

HomeUser likes this
32 minutes ago, HotWings said:

Solo'd it last night against 17 cops with a rook xD

9 minutes ago, bamf said:

If that's true, I just don't know what to say...

99% of the cops are afraid to push it or do something cause "the rebels have 7.62 thats bs" but its pretty well balanced with a lot of spots to get the PB Taken by the APD. My personal opinion its fun to fight and great place that can lead into real tactics. 

Only problem ( I have to test because I just heard it yesterday while fighting) is that if you drop any were inside you are trapped. Also not sure if the people exploited out but, a ton of people can get al the way to D stands and the give cover to the rebels, 

Other than that is a pretty cool location.

HotWings likes this
1 hour ago, Hubschrauber said:

Maybe you shouldn't push the funnel of death then? Possibly you should try and attack the back of the prison where the Achilles Heel is. I am all for creating things that encourage the APD to make strategies and not provide us with something vapid that can be simply "zerged" to success. 

You need to teach your "leaders" how to lead ;)

Crow, Frizzy, Roberino and 1 other like this
2 minutes ago, Mike Santamaria said:

Only problem ( I have to test because I just heard it yesterday while fighting) is that if you drop any were inside you are trapped. Also not sure if the people exploited out but, a ton of people can get al the way to D stands and the give cover to the rebels, 

^^^ this

14 minutes ago, Budbringer said:

You need to teach your "leaders" how to lead ;)

Even with leaders how to lead, people aren't willing to listen. This prison design came with the expectation cops have some kind of coordination. I figured with how long the last bridge of quickpeek was there it was obvious cops don't have any coordination, most just get angry after the first wave and then just endlessly corpse run.

+1 Is funny to watch people get stuck and die on rocks

Edited by Legit
1 hour ago, Hubschrauber said:

48 minutes ago, HotWings said:

Solo'd it last night against 17 cops with a rook xD

Can we get these new prisons tested before the are implemented? Even coming from the back on this one you are screwed. 

33 minutes ago, HotWings said:

hahaha, they crashed their hummingbird on round 1 after taking fire. Round two they tried to rush the bridge and I just held my corner. As soon as it was done they rushed in and downed me. @Scott and @HomeUser can both attest to the shitfest haha.  I didnt even shoot anyone lol

It happened. also @bamf I was standing there with my hands up and no gun watching this shit happen and I got a 10k bounty when the plebs broke out. guessing that's not supposed to happen?