Gang recruitment

Mustang

47 minutes ago, Mustang said:

I asked for recommendations not asking for gangs to recruit me lol. Read the post

Well, in no particular order other then my shitty memory of which gangs are around right now

1. Sinister is brand new and when there leaders are not banned they have about 5 very good players (Carboni's) maybe you could be there sixth.

2. Elysium , if you are lucky maybe Jimbo will give you a shot - Im not 100% sure on there roster, Cool Bro's  that destroy gangs.

3. Tenacity, May not be 100% active due to there leader being banned, but they could use a few more guys and there a gang that loves to fight but are missing the numbers to do so currently.

4. FSA, oldest gang around, and there getting back into the swing of fighting cartels and killing everyone they see.

5. Bad Company  - if you like Tanoa they pretty much run that server

6. Decimater - I probably fucked the name up badly, but Motard and Dork lead this gang and there very chill dudes. They remind me of an old school Evil Corp type gang, they love to destroy some cops and swing around for a cartel inbetween. Good people

Other then that

Wait for slots in envy / prime / make some footage of your gameplay since they probably dont know who you are with all due respect.

Edited by Sugarfoot
7 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

Well, in no particular order other then my shitty memory of which gangs are around right now

1. Sinister is brand new and when there leaders are not banned they have about 5 very good players (Carboni's) maybe you could be there sixth.

2. Elysium , if you are lucky maybe Jimbo will give you a shot - Im not 100% sure on there roster, Cool Bro's  that destroy gangs.

3. Tenacity, May not be 100% active due to there leader being banned, but they could use a few more guys and there a gang that loves to fight but are missing the numbers to do so currently.

4. FSA, oldest gang around, and there getting back into the swing of fighting cartels and killing everyone they see.

6. Decimater - I probably fucked the name up badly, but Motard and Dork lead this gang and there very chill dudes. They remind me of an old school Evil Corp type gang, they love to destroy some cops and swing around for a cartel inbetween. Good people

Other then that

Wait for slots in envy / prime / make some footage of your gameplay since they probably dont know who you are with all due respect.

Thanks for the recommendations man. I appreciate it

7 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

Other then that

He was in decimate never was active with us and applied to 2 of the gangs you listed within a hour came in our ts and gave us a sob story, but good rundown sugarfoot... and ya butchered our name

Edited by House.
It's Decimation you meme.
10 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

Other then that

:wub:

and were almost known as calculator, denominator, division, multiplication  :) 

Edited by Dork
.Sean and Cech like this
14 hours ago, House. said:

He was in decimate never was active with us and applied to 2 of the gangs you listed within a hour came in our ts and gave us a sob story, but good rundown sugarfoot... and ya butchered our name

I was actually coming into the ts to talk to u about leaving the gang but u decided to perm ban me before I can even talk to u lol. I've never did anything to hurt the gang and I have always respected the gang and I still do. U seemed to be the only salty one about it man.

On 11/3/2016 at 1:52 AM, Sugarfoot said:

Other then that

I have played with him for a while but he needs to learn the cartels if he wants to join a good gang and be active. Anyways ask to play as friend in gangs like how Sugarfoot, many others, and my self do. best way to get a shot into a good gang if you prove your self. :)  

Edited by It's Ryan
Frizzy and Mustang like this
10 hours ago, Mustang said:

I was actually coming into the ts to talk to u about leaving the gang but u decided to perm ban me before I can even talk to u lol. I've never did anything to hurt the gang and I have always respected the gang and I still do. U seemed to be the only salty one about it man.

The problem I see here is (no hard feelings) it is not hard to find a "good" active gang. The hard part is staying and growing/building the gang that you choose to be in. From my personal experience with you, you did not stick around very long and were not very active. Had no idea you even wanted to leave until you applied to other gangs. I can only talk about my experience with you but from what I am putting together it kind of seems like you did the same to other people. (Forgive me if I am wrong)

Shameless and Mustang like this
6 hours ago, It's Ryan said:

I have played with him for a while but he needs to learn the cartels if he wants to join a good gang and be active. Anyways ask to play as friend in gangs like how Sugarfoot, many others, and my self do. best way to get a shot into a good gang if you prove your self. :)  

Yes Yes, playing as a friend is a very good idea, you will find a gang you enjoy.

2 hours ago, LmfaOExde3 said:

making a thread like this is a big turn off for leaders. Makes you look retarded. If you were to apply to Tenacity, after reading this thread I would instantly deny you. It shows that you aren't a very intelligent person. I'm sure I speak for a lot of other leaders aswell when I say this.

It kinda makes u look like a turf retard when you make a thread like this:shrug:

On November 3, 2016 at 1:52 AM, Sugarfoot said:

Other then that

Did you actually give proper advice ???

no one does that on this forum who are you !!!