Fitness Guide

Someone asked me to make one for them, So I did. If this is something that benefits you cool if not ignore it. Dont get this wrong I dont give a fuck what you look like or what you do with your life quite blatantly , but if YOU do and YOU want something different there is information in here how I went from 298 to 198 and built my self like a monster. Your call.

Its obviously not going to help people like @Huskers but it may help someone with something in there. 

http://pastebin.com/renSCkTG

Its in a shitty text document for now, 

Huskers, Gareth, AndrewFam and 5 others like this
26 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

Someone asked me to make one for them, So I did. If this is something that benefits you cool if not ignore it. Dont get this wrong I dont give a fuck what you look like or what you do with your life quite blatantly , but if YOU do and YOU want something different there is information in here how I went from 298 to 198 and built my self like a monster. Your call.

Its obviously not going to help people like @Huskers but it may help someone with something in there. 

You should try healthy choice tv dinners at Walmart pretty cheap and tastes good.

31 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

Post pics! and @St0rM

bunni likes this
27 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

Nice guide!

Fuck stretching before cardio. Never stretched in my entire life :P I've never seen the point with stretching 

the no intake after 8pm kind of doesn't sit well with drinking alcohol  xD

5 minutes ago, Budbringer said:

Nice guide!

Fuck stretching before cardio. Never stretched in my entire life :P I've never seen the point with stretching 

the no intake after 8pm kind of doesn't sit well with drinking alcohol  xD

Ill be honest I really dont stretch that much but I was always told you should so i figured i should have probably added that in there

1 hour ago, Sugarfoot said:

This is a very in-depth guide. Very nice.

Gatorade likes this

If u wanna get gains buy a bench (Not a bench press) dumbbells, and a gym membership. Workout the things you cant do at home at the gym and vice versa at home, run everyday if u have the time if ur trying to lose body fat and you will see changes in a month Eat healthy but dont stack protein like a retard especially if you are trying to lose weight just have a lean diet and work out. If you cant afford that shit get down and do crunches and pushups until you cant feel your belly

5 hours ago, Redbull said:

Just as I thought, this is for fatties and not for lean musclebuilders like myself, I hoped to see some Arnold blueprint in here how to get some mad gains featuring Rich Piana, but no all this shit is telling me is to starve myself and not be Jimbo

Eating clean isn't just for fat people lol. You simply apply different things depending on your body type,

instead of a 10-15 rep set you go heavy with a 6 rep set. Instead of extra cardio you go for a 5 set routine.

the list goes on and on, Its just a simple prototype that someone asked for

I mean I could give you the full list of what I did and you would see exactly how I built my self. I was naturally a big boy so I built my self lean so I wouldn't look like a bloated power lifter. Theres nothing in there that says hey this is only for fat kids! or people who want to bulk! infact its 10-15 rep sets that typically go for a more cut lean look. You would follow the thing above this paragraph to go for a bulking session

Edited by Sugarfoot
2 hours ago, Pat Rick said:

Any opinions on creatine?, just started taking it and been powerlifting for about a year.

No, that shit just puts water in your muscle and its a waste of time imo. Guess what happens when the creatine goes away, so does all those extra gains.

You want things that will stay for awhile when you start to get to become a laazy adult in my opinion

40 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

Eating clean isn't just for fat people lol. You simply apply different things depending on your body type,

instead of a 10-15 rep set you go heavy with a 6 rep set. Instead of extra cardio you go for a 5 set routine.

the list goes on and on, Its just a simple prototype that someone asked for

I mean I could give you the full list of what I did and you would see exactly how I built my self. I was naturally a big boy so I built my self lean so I wouldn't look like a bloated power lifter. Theres nothing in there that says hey this is only for fat kids! or people who want to bulk! infact its 10-15 rep sets that typically go for a more cut lean look. You would follow the thing above this paragraph to go for a bulking session

I know lad, I was being sarcastic :P I am lifting for 2 years now, I have been taking 5 grams of creatine monohydrate a day for the last year? With a week of creapause between every 3-4 weeks. I have gained 50 lbs since I worked out, Mind sharing a photo of your gains? ( No homo, just so that I have a visual )

20 minutes ago, Redbull said:

I know lad, I was being sarcastic :P I am lifting for 2 years now, I have been taking 5 grams of creatine monohydrate a day for the last year? With a week of creapause between every 3-4 weeks. I have gained 50 lbs since I worked out, Mind sharing a photo of your gains? ( No homo, just so that I have a visual )

Heres a recent one, face cut out for obvious reasons. Shows that if you take the proper step you can be a lazy fuck like me, work out 3-4 times a week and still keep all of those results if you do it right

c6966849544edfd949f92f60af8619eb.png

c1d393a6ccd9875f0cc930883defa908.png

Edited by Sugarfoot
14 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

Not a bad idea, Honestly 50% of my food is tuna in a can or peanut butter sandwhiches unless my girlfriend makes us rice balls

Are you talking about these?

Spoiler

glutinous-rice-balls-22482282.jpg 

Or these

Spoiler

14-onigiri-rice-balls.jpg?1469572818 

Cuz the first one I linked are fucking amazing.