Stuck in a bus for 6hours

Midamaru

21 minutes ago, Anzy said:

kinda late to do this but should have stayed up all last night and then slept all the way to your destination

1 minute ago, powerwolf said:

I did megabus once from pitsburg to boston. I feel you. So much. Sleep is the actual thing to do, music if your lucky

Im trying but i wake up every 10-30mins and feel uncomfortable due the heater being on in the bus. I could drink liters of water atm but only got 0.2l left. Send aid! 

42 minutes ago, Olio said:

Tell @Zoex he is pretty, here's a pic

h9mzKwk.jpg

@Zoex You are such a handsome man, my first day as a cadet you were giving a briefing and well i don't wanna be cliche but it was love of first sight to me. You will always be that handsome man that my mom tells i should look like. P.s. If you ever want to do something you could do a photoshoot in all kinds of uniforms. I will make sure those land in the right hands. 

Edited by Midamaru
Heidelberg likes this
9 hours ago, Olio said:

Tell @Zoex he is pretty, here's a pic

8 hours ago, Heidelberg said:

Oh god @Zoex what have you done to yourself!

8 hours ago, Midamaru said:

@Zoex You are such a handsome man, my first day as a cadet you were giving a briefing and well i don't wanna be cliche but it was love of first sight to me. You will always be that handsome man that my mom tells i should look like. P.s. If you ever want to do something you could do a photoshoot in all kinds of uniforms. I will make sure those land in the right hands. 

My model agency will be glad to know I am being appreciated online, thanks guys!

Heidelberg likes this