Gang Life In A Nutshell

Apachee

I dont understand gang life right night, it seems so shit the top tier gangs deny people for not having enough experience or they think the player is just bad, but then these players go join the next tier down for gangs and the top tier gangs just shit talk them call them shit for the gang they are in or just shit talk to build there ego. it just seems that gang life is at a halt right now, im tired of fighting the same gangs over and over again and getting beat by gangs such as Elysium, and Nv, i try to make gangs to challenge them and i get no were close and at the end of it, all i get is "your gang is garbage" "Fucking bad!" and so on just makes no sense dont understand how its fun. 

At the end of this all my opinion many of you will probably disagree just how i feel asylum is atm

If u dont care about any of this then just dont bother trying to flame me for my opinion

tbh this is gang life in a nut shell

Top Tier

Medium Tier

Low Tier

Top tier beats Medium tier, Medium tier has some good players and somtimes get lucky and beats Top Tier.

Medium Tier Beats Low Tier almost always, Low Tier gets lucky on Medium Tier very rarley.

Or

Top tier beats medium medium cant beat top

medium kicks lows ass and low never wins and dies 

then medium becomes low and top becomes medium and then a new gang is called top tier

then the once medium now low dies out

and so on

Smok3r33f3r likes this

@Warrior ignore those guys.

People who build these so called "Top Gangs" need an EGO boost. 

don't think of your gang as low tier, because no matter how many times you beat these other gangs they will still call you shit to reassure their ego isn't shrinking.  build a gang fight to have fun, and let these guys have side chat. 

as far as these guys telling you its always been like that is a damn lie,  plus career cops.  it hasn't been like that, you had gangs who respected smaller gangs, but gang life has gotten so toxic hence why these gangs left.

Play, get noticed, be a decent person, join the tier up.

Look at most of us GTA players, We came here knowing nothing about Cartels or the Asylum play style. Now the majority of the active GTA players who still play are in the top gangs. Get over the trash talk, put your ego aside and just perform at cartels, put out a decent montage and there you go, you'll get accepted into a 'high' tier gang. If you have a shit personality, well then rip you.

Look at how many people who are in these top gangs that aren't even that good at the game. All it takes is for people to like you and if you struggle joining any good gang, it just means you have a dog personality and people don't want to be around you.

edit by devran:"get over the trash talk" haych is one of the most toxic people i know and hes trying to give advice. pretty sure hes trying to become admin the retard. its not going to happen. he says he performs at cartels but most of the time is afk trying to get new cinematic clips for his next montage 

Edited by Haych
Tiger, JAY1HP, Valerios and 9 others like this

The way I see it, over the years the asylum community has diverged into seperate cliques. Everybody whos been around for awhile kind of knows each other by now. Its kind of like high school again trying to join a circle of friends who are all close, but dont really know you, not all that easy. 

Gangs have always been toxic and always will be. When youre in their gang youre a good player, but the second you leave or people start to dislike you, youre a shit player. And every gang that isnt yours is trash *shrugs*

I grew tired of that mentality and just left to play with my "clique" and have had so much more fun not taking the game so seriously while still kicking ass :D

(Side chat is also meaningless, ive had a lot of friendships made over teamspeak which started with shit talk in sidechat)

Edited by Das Otter
Apachee, JAY1HP, varex and 9 others like this
5 hours ago, Haych said:

Play, get noticed, be a decent person, join the tier up.

Look at most of us GTA players, We came here knowing nothing about Cartels or the Asylum play style. Now the majority of the active GTA players who still play are in the top gangs. Get over the trash talk, put your ego aside and just perform at cartels, put out a decent montage and there you go, you'll get accepted into a 'high' tier gang. If you have a shit personality, well then rip you.

Look at how many people who are in these top gangs that aren't even that good at the game. All it takes is for people to like you and if you struggle joining any good gang, it just means you have a dog personality and people don't want to be around you.

Understandable 

If you hate how top gangs treat more casual, less skill players why would you want to join one of those gangs? Why do you care about what other people say about you in a video game? Stop trying to make people feel bad for you and blaming "gang life" as a reason for someone to  give you an invite to a top gang. Just get good at the game and eventually someone will notice and if that's impossible for you to do then start suckin some dick or perhaps consider career cop .

1 hour ago, Reapered said:

If you hate how top gangs treat more casual, less skill players why would you want to join one of those gangs? Why do you care about what other people say about you in a video game? Stop trying to make people feel bad for you and blaming "gang life" as a reason for someone to  give you an invite to a top gang. Just get good at the game and eventually someone will notice and if that's impossible for you to do then start suckin some dick or perhaps consider career cop .

this litterly has nothing to do with what my post meant gj retard

On 11/17/2016 at 1:51 AM, Warrior said:

I dont understand gang life right night, it seems so shit the top tier gangs deny people for not having enough experience or they think the player is just bad, but then these players go join the next tier down for gangs and the top tier gangs just shit talk them call them shit for the gang they are in or just shit talk to build there ego. it just seems that gang life is at a halt right now, im tired of fighting the same gangs over and over again and getting beat by gangs such as Elysium, and Nv, i try to make gangs to challenge them and i get no were close and at the end of it, all i get is "your gang is garbage" "Fucking bad!" and so on just makes no sense dont understand how its fun. 

At the end of this all my opinion many of you will probably disagree just how i feel asylum is atm

If u dont care about any of this then just dont bother trying to flame me for my opinion

1. I made Rebel Department and got all the same responses you did from Bad Blood, Synergy, Envy, Insanity, and so on.

I play for fun so I had fun regardless, I played with good friends rather then elite players and had even more fun, and lastly its a video game its meant to have trash talk who cares.

Its a game of politics as well people will half the time not like you till they play with you or always will think you suck just because they dont like you. You get over it and start to carry for another team. I've had more fun trying to help my friends win then just playing my role in a better gang anyways. Kills are Kills

If none of this suits you then this isn't the game for you because its been the same way for years and will continue to be. You either make friends or make sure people dont want to be shot by you

Edited by Sugarfoot
Apachee, Apci, Mahdizzle and 1 other like this
2 hours ago, Reapered said:

Calling me retarded but here you are complaining about people on asylum being big fat meanies to you. Nice xd

people like you are litterly what im talking about if u dont care about any of this wtf are u doing on my post your actually just shit talking because u can, do u think your cool if u type random shit on a post

On 11/17/2016 at 1:51 AM, Warrior said:

clearly u didnt finish reading my post

Gangs back in 5.4 and so on was a totally different story.

No group cap, no money cap ( which we kinda don't have now ), Insurance, and more " big " gangs.

S1 : Innovative/Synergy, A.I.A and ( dF lel )

S2 : FSA ( can't remember any other S2 gangs.

S3 : Bad Blood

S4 : Regiment

Those gangs up there ^ was the " big " gangs back in the days of cartel fights. There was a few smaller gangs aswell like Notorious etc. And the sidechat back then was way worse than it is now. And the fights were alot bigger than now, in a good weekend it could be a 20v20 at meth cartel. And gangs fighting for many hours straight. 

And there was alot of really good players at the time, so the fights were often really even. There was only like a really small amount of players who really stood out as " the best ".

And the cops was also alot of different. Don't really feel like going to that topic but you understand where im going here. 

SwisherZ, JAY1HP, bobzen and 4 others like this

Rebel life sucks because you play it the same way it has been played for 4 years, attack/defend. Obviously you're not going to win a cartel against any super gang so that's why you have to play different. Just try to make the gang youre fight really mad by talking mad  shit and not fighting,roaching, downing them and giving them to cops, camping donor, camp rebels, set ur gang up on side roads and ambush them, cut off there money supply wait till they have cartels and destroy there drug runs. I have fun in asylum again by doing hood rat shit/terrorism. Basically if you want to win against buy gangs you gotta play dirty just make them mad af its halarious.

Luke SwagWalker likes this
16 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

1. I made Rebel Department and got all the same responses you did from Bad Blood, Synergy, Envy, Insanity, and so on.

I play for fun so I had fun regardless, I played with good friends rather then elite players and had even more fun, and lastly its a video game its meant to have trash talk who cares.

Its a game of politics as well people will half the time not like you till they play with you or always will think you suck just because they dont like you. You get over it and start to carry for another team. I've had more fun trying to help my friends win then just playing my role in a better gang anyways. Kills are Kills

If none of this suits you then this isn't the game for you because its been the same way for years and will continue to be. You either make friends or make sure people dont want to be shot by you

This is a very good point. I've had more fun helping my small gang try and succeed than I ever did being just another cog in the wheel of a big gang. Like Leon said kills are kills and honestly if your helping carry your team your probably gonna get more kills. And see even really good gangs got shit talked to them at some point so if you have fun then jus keep playing the game and fuck what other people think

varex likes this
12 hours ago, LmfaOExde3 said:

So I'm guessing you got denied from Prime, Envy and Elysium?

actually made this post before i applied to any gangs but yes i got denied from prime, but really who cares if i got denied more of a reason to get back up and come back stronger 

Edited by Warrior
10 hours ago, Rodrigo said:

Gangs back in 5.4 and so on was a totally different story.

No group cap, no money cap ( which we kinda don't have now ), Insurance, and more " big " gangs.

S1 : Innovative/Synergy, A.I.A and ( dF lel )

S2 : FSA ( can't remember any other S2 gangs.

S3 : Bad Blood

S4 : Regiment

Those gangs up there ^ was the " big " gangs back in the days of cartel fights. There was a few smaller gangs aswell like Notorious etc. And the sidechat back then was way worse than it is now. And the fights were alot bigger than now, in a good weekend it could be a 20v20 at meth cartel. And gangs fighting for many hours straight. 

And there was alot of really good players at the time, so the fights were often really even. There was only like a really small amount of players who really stood out as " the best ".

And the cops was also alot of different. Don't really feel like going to that topic but you understand where im going here. 

this describes what i meant for this post bottom line i miss these times feel like gangs have taken a turn for the worst 

Gang life is really competative and full with toxic people that need to boost their ego's.

This has always been the case, i can't remember a time where there were nice gangs.

Some gangs caught my respect because to me they didn't weren't all about ego (synergy and FSA).

But for example Bad Blood and Nv always did their best to destroy enemies morale completely, trying to make people leave the server.

Once i spoke to sheep and idk if he actually ment it but he said that it was a strategy, to make enemies tilted so they preform worse and end up raging at their own gang or rage quit. This is actually a good strategy, specially if someone keeps rubbing salt on you when you lose hard (Get your whole gang suicide vested, killed while buying at rebel ect).

In the end it's a game and you are dealing with people on the internet so if things get unpleasant, take a step back and do something you enjoy more.

Heidelberg likes this