Void. | Open | S2-S3

.Sean

How many hours do you have? (Screenshot): 2.6k https://gyazo.com/4d475b85ddfab1707fad2fc680f6a0a5

Previous Gangs? Wicked, infamos, clarity and stellar.

Who can vouch for you? House, Prof. Pericles, maybe Fudger.

Why are you interested in joining Void?

I wanna fight cartels whit somebody who has fingers :frog:

Edited by Bob1
Reformed Katheeri and .Sean like this
7 minutes ago, Bandi said:

In-Game Name: The Intimidator

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot Required) O4lOj4X.png

Previous Gangs: Imperium, The Saints

Why are you interested in joining Void. I wanna be in a gang again like good old times, and this gang sounds like it'd be the perfect fit for me.

Why should we accept you: I have knowledge of cartels, robbing feds and banks, taking hostages, I'm a good pilot and marksman, etc.

Do you know anyone in our gang, If so who? Not currently

denied

Just now, General Baked Potatoes said:

Sorry, Who are you ?

get off my thread retard

22 minutes ago, Bandi said:

In-Game Name: The Intimidator

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot Required) O4lOj4X.png

Previous Gangs: Imperium, The Saints

Why are you interested in joining Void. I wanna be in a gang again like good old times, and this gang sounds like it'd be the perfect fit for me.

Why should we accept you: I have knowledge of cartels, robbing feds and banks, taking hostages, I'm a good pilot and marksman, etc.

Do you know anyone in our gang, If so who? Not currently

D

E

N

I

E

D

Edited by thero
BishopActual likes this

How many hours do you have? (Screenshot):https://gyazo.com/f2f379e17a18c2046f50b0eb9ca00db8 sry i know there low i dont afk tho

Previous Gangs?toxicity,BnH,Black Wing P.M.C

Who can vouch for you? alot of the members know me they just havent seen me play since i have gotten alot better

Why are you interested in joining Void? i wont take katiba to the bank (ask vortex,thero,eduardo) join back with people i missed playing with even tho we had our ups and downs. also house sorry if i pissed u off at donor (this is African Warlord btw)

if anything a friend tag pls

Edited by devman115
1 hour ago, devman115 said:

How many hours do you have? (Screenshot):https://gyazo.com/f2f379e17a18c2046f50b0eb9ca00db8 sry i know there low i dont afk tho

Previous Gangs?toxicity,BnH,Black Wing P.M.C

Who can vouch for you? alot of the members know me they just havent seen me play since i have gotten alot better

Why are you interested in joining Void? i wont take katiba to the bank (ask vortex,thero,eduardo) join back with people i missed playing with even tho we had our ups and downs. also house sorry if i pissed u off at donor (this is African Warlord btw)

if anything a friend tag pls

Denied lol

Ghouh likes this
13 hours ago, Seán. ツ said:

Looking for one other leader to help me lead the platoon, message me if you are an experienced leader, in my gang and interested and or is close to me and is looking to be involved in this opportunity, really just someone I trust so I don't have to be on 24/7 to keep the gang active

I was a leader in lawless once

not to sure what happened...

TJyQuhg.png

Edited by EaZyyyyyyyyyyyy
Cougar. likes this
  • 2 years later...

How many hours do you have? (Screenshot): 2,352 d8bfdbe7d062f44a7513e73a97721404.png

Previous Gangs? I've Been in a gang called TSG on a different server

Who can vouch for you? Me myself and I

Why are you interested in joining Void? Im a badass motha fucka, I love having a good time with the boys and just overall vibe with people. I can provide a good teammate and good friend in the long run.

Edited by ryguy72800
hours
57 minutes ago, ryguy72800 said:

How many hours do you have? (Screenshot): 2,352 d8bfdbe7d062f44a7513e73a97721404.png

Previous Gangs? I've Been in a gang called TSG on a different server

Who can vouch for you? Me myself and I

Why are you interested in joining Void? Im a badass motha fucka, I love having a good time with the boys and just overall vibe with people. I can provide a good teammate and good friend in the long run.

will send ts, what serverr was TSG on?