Void. | Open | S2-S3

.Sean

In-Game Name: Sanik
Timezone: UTC +1
Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot Required): 1221  32acaaec28bbb23dfb6631f437b644d0.png
Previous Gangs: Look underneith
Why are you interested in joining Void: Because i think it is a gang that always wants to fight and is not afraid of losing a fight. I also want to have a good experience with a good gang and not just random shit gangs. 
Why should we accept you: Im a decent shot, i know most of the cartel callouts, i know the callouts for the bank, i know how to play in CQC, and medium range, im not a hardpeaker.
Do you know anyone in our gang, If so who?: SFNader

Bishop likes this
3 minutes ago, Sanik said:

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot Required): 1221  32acaaec28bbb23dfb6631f437b644d0.png
Why are you interested in joining Void: Because i think it is a gang that always wants to fight and is not afraid of losing a fight. I also want to have a good experience with a good gang and not just random shit gangs. 
Why should we accept you: Im a decent shot, i know most of the cartel callouts, i know the callouts for the bank, i know how to play in CQC, and medium range, im not a hardpeaker.

If you'll be active I have no issue accepting you. Accepted

In-Game Name: Markus Omari
Timezone: United Kingdom, GMT
Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot Required): 1025 http://prntscr.com/dgn4ex
Previous Gangs: Uprising, Raptors, played with Karnage a lot but never joined them
Why are you interested in joining Void: Because I want to play with a gang that needs EU members and I want to be able to take over cartels once again, we used to do it quite a lot in Uprising and The Raptors on server 4 but all my members went inactive and leave the server, so I can't do that very well now by myself. I also want to be able to get into some good combat on Asylum, and be able to use communications again with a gang.
Why should we accept you: You should accept me because I can bring a good shot, good combatant and a good driver to the gang. I can also drive an Ifrit (I have my own, but I'm pretty sure I may have to craft or buy a new one as the last one may have been chop shopped) and I have good knowledge of Cartels. I have also succeeded in robbing the bank and breaking people out of the prison, but I have never actually done the federal reserve properly, I have only smash and grabbed it and took out 1 bar maybe 2 sometimes if I am lucky so I know how to break into the actual Federal reserve and break into the vaults to get out some gold bars but I have never tried to shoot my way out of it before.
Do you know anyone in our gang, If so who?: Sadly I do not really know anyone in the gang as most of my time on asylum was spent playing on server 3 and 4. I joined the server about 2 or 3 years ago and have played ever since, but I left server 3 ages ago for server 4 as bad blood got too big and were restraining/killing me every time they seen anyone really and it just got out of hand. If I can get some sort of trial in the gang I am sure I will be able to get people to vouch for me joining fully, but that is up to you.

Just now, Markus Omari said:

Previous Gangs: Uprising, Raptors, played with Karnage a lot but never joined them
Why are you interested in joining Void: Because I want to play with a gang that needs EU members and I want to be able to take over cartels once again, we used to do it quite a lot in Uprising and The Raptors on server 4 but all my members went inactive and leave the server, so I can't do that very well now by myself. I also want to be able to get into some good combat on Asylum, and be able to use communications again with a gang.
Why should we accept you: You should accept me because I can bring a good shot, good combatant and a good driver to the gang. I can also drive an Ifrit (I have my own, but I'm pretty sure I may have to craft or buy a new one as the last one may have been chop shopped) and I have good knowledge of Cartels. I have also succeeded in robbing the bank and breaking people out of the prison, but I have never actually done the federal reserve properly, I have only smash and grabbed it and took out 1 bar maybe 2 sometimes if I am lucky so I know how to break into the actual Federal reserve and break into the vaults to get out some gold bars but I have never tried to shoot my way out of it before.
Do you know anyone in our gang, If so who?: Sadly I do not really know anyone in the gang as most of my time on asylum was spent playing on server 3 and 4. I joined the server about 2 or 3 years ago and have played ever since, but I left server 3 ages ago for server 4 as bad blood got too big and were restraining/killing me every time they seen anyone really and it just got out of hand. If I can get some sort of trial in the gang I am sure I will be able to get people to vouch for me joining fully, but that is up to you.

Pending

1 hour ago, Markus Omari said:

Denied

In-Game Name:Buck TehLeg3nd
Timezone:est
Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot Required):4100
Previous Gangs:Tenacity, Rebel Department, and evil corp
Why are you interested in joining Void:Need a gang
Why should we accept you:cuz im a good player
Do you know anyone in our gang, If so who?: house, dork, George, idk the rest of the roster 

.Sean likes this
Just now, Buck said:

Do you know anyone in our gang, If so who?: house, dork, George, idk the rest of the roster 

Accepted as trial, TS Will be sent.

1 hour ago, Buck said:

When you are to low tier for buck to remember u:(

Buck likes this

I'm temporarily closing recruitment until further notice, we've got huge numbers now. You will only be considered if your exceptionally good and or vouched for by multiple members or a senior member (LT+) of the gang.

Edited by Crow
8 hours ago, Buck said:

Quit for a week and is back, ly buck.

On 12/6/2016 at 10:18 PM, Sanik said:

+1 he is dank af id say

In-Game Name: Thomas Berry
Timezone: GMT
Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot Required): 1710 hours https://gyazo.com/86a481000ccab73d4daa9a4912cda436
Previous Gangs: Uprising Area 51 
Why are you interested in joining Void: I like being in gangs because it means you all ways got some one who can back you up in a fight 
Why should we accept you: Because i have played on asylum for a long time and im experience with asylum
Do you know anyone in our gang, If so who?  No

6 minutes ago, Thomas Berry said:

In-Game Name: Thomas Berry
Timezone: GMT
Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot Required): 1710 hours https://gyazo.com/86a481000ccab73d4daa9a4912cda436
Previous Gangs: Uprising Area 51 
Why are you interested in joining Void: I like being in gangs because it means you all ways got some one who can back you up in a fight 
Why should we accept you: Because i have played on asylum for a long time and im experience with asylum
Do you know anyone in our gang, If so who?  No

Greenwich mean time?