Make Vermin Runs Great Again.

Change: Return Vermin crafting formula to what it was with raw iron and raw salt.

Purpose: Since the formula was changed this job has become dead, not sure if it takes to long or what but it is sad to see such a popular job die and the surrounding areas become ghost towns. I felt the job was balanced because risk of getting robbed was always high, its not like it was that easy either, there are 3 stops you have to make all of which are give a good advantage to attackers anyways. It also gave work to cops to stop criminal who would constantly try to rob these individuals running vermins. Make vermins great again and give life to that side of the map again please.

Zurji, Das Otter, Frizzy and 6 others like this

Jesus no.

It's all you VPR kids did. Run vermins all day and never fight. 

The risk of getting robbed was non existant because no one goes to that entire quarter of the map.

The only time you get fucked is when you're dumb enough to run trucks big enough to get you fucked while rocking a PDW.

I can't tell you the last time I robbed anyone doing Salt, Minerals from that side of the map, or at vehicle factory, even while actively searching for trouble. 

Emma likes this
1 hour ago, Gnashes said:

It was always supposed to be processed mats; it was an oversight that it wasn't.

In that state it worked best for the time spent and it was an enjoyable job where you actually feel like your getting something done. Another great part about it is that it's noob friendly and it was simple just 1, 2, 3 and you've made vermins, just watch your back. I hope the team will consider the change, a large group really enjoyed how it was.

31 minutes ago, Axe said:

Jesus no.

VPR isn't around anymore(like 3 members) and this job was great for smaller groups trying to start up. As for the never fighting part, if people want to make money they aren't going to go fight, their going to work no matter the job, just fight someone else, like really lol.

The risk of getting robbed was non existant because no one goes to that entire quarter of the map.

When I ran vermins during the day people would constantly show up and try to rob, I only felt a little safe doing solo runs in the middle of the night when the server was dead. Nowadays people never are up there but back then there were always people in sofia and that area.

The only time you get fucked is when you're dumb enough to run trucks big enough to get you fucked while rocking a PDW.

I only ran in box trucks and people would constantly try to steal my truck and kill me. Most of the time they would rob at firearms factory so I would get fucked because they would sell my load before I could even come back.

I can't tell you the last time I robbed anyone doing Salt, Minerals from that side of the map, or at vehicle factory, even while actively searching for trouble. 

Because the jobs don't pay shit, their boring af and people looking to rob get a hardon for box trucks because they are hardly even used anymore. If you want to rob people you would get this job back to how it was so people can run trucks of it again. Then you also give the cops some work stopping you and really everyone benefits in one way or another.

If not changing this back the create more jobs like it. It has a formula for fun, the right balance between decent pay but not to high risk. The idea of how to do a vermin run was simple and people gravitated towards that.

^Still really want it changed back though despite this.

Just now, Phantom Viper said:

In that state it worked best for the time spent and it was an enjoyable job where you actually feel like your getting something done. Another great part about it is that it's noob friendly and it was simple just 1, 2, 3 and you've made vermins, just watch your back. I hope the team will consider the change, a large group really enjoyed how it was.

If not changing this back the create more jobs like it. It has a formula for fun, the right balance between decent pay but not to high risk. The idea of how to do a vermin run was simple and people gravitated towards that.

^Still really want it changed back though despite this.

As far as it being in a state that was "proper" as you suggest, the same could be said about pre-patch drug runner and Stratis meth. They felt like you were getting something done because they were horrendously overpowered. Of course you felt like you were doing something when you could make 5X more money than you could doing a legal low risk activity, as opposed to a high risk illegal activity.

Everything in this game is a risk-reward system. The reward matches the risk. For example, meth. You can be fucked by both combative factions in the game. Meth also takes longer to do. Therefore more time to get caught. Meth also has 3 illegal stops. 2 of which are practically in cities. This being said, meth offers the highest base (no perks) money making

DR was nerfed for two reasons, its very hard to get fucked by both factions, seeing as police cannot camp. Also, you are practically invulnerable to any weapon available in Asylum while in a plane. Less time spent doing it. Therefore, it was nerfed to be proportionate to its risk

The same can be said for Vermins. No illegal stops. Vulnerability to one faction No processing time. Secluded areas, for the most part. Therefore, its risk matches it's reward. 

Mike Stmria likes this
1 hour ago, Axe said:

Jesus no.

Once vermin runs became popular, it was very common for people to start camping the firearms factory.  I have no idea what you're talking about.

Google™, Vhantom and Berus like this
18 hours ago, Phantom Viper said:

Change: Return Vermin crafting formula to what it was with raw iron and raw salt.

Purpose: Since the formula was changed this job has become dead, not sure if it takes to long or what but it is sad to see such a popular job die and the surrounding areas become ghost towns. I felt the job was balanced because risk of getting robbed was always high, its not like it was that easy either, there are 3 stops you have to make all of which are give a good advantage to attackers anyways. It also gave work to cops to stop criminal who would constantly try to rob these individuals running vermins. Make vermins great again and give life to that side of the map again please.

Whats the current recipe for vermins? Too lazy to check

Honestly Viper it's still really good money.  Processing the Salt adds an additional 5 minutes and if you do it first allows you to maximize your return (processed salt weighs less).  So in the end for the 'extra' time you can process 2 more guns and make more money.  I run vermin last month quite a bit and didn't mind the change as much as I had thought I would.

Mike Stmria likes this
On 11/28/2016 at 8:34 PM, Axe said:

Jesus no.

I saw a HEMTT during Salt Runs on Server 1, I almost plowed into a tree, too bad their wasn't any trees around so instead I hit the drug runner...