Add fuel to drug runner planes

1 minute ago, TheCrestedPenguin said:

^^^^ Can we please do this? I fly with a joystick and its either FULL POWER or not so it uses a crap ton of fuel no other way around it, So can you guys make it so it spawns with a full fuel tank cause it spawns in with half a fuel tank now.

@Gnashes

And make it spawned not damaged too, y'know, while you're at it @Gnashes

.Sean likes this
1 minute ago, Windmere said:

Ok you win this one, Worthy Adversary @Gnashes but I'm prepared with a newer, juicier, idea that @TheCrestedPenguin will like even more!

New idea:

Achievement:  If you successfully complete 2,500 drug runner missions you get a jet instead of a Cessna.

(2,500 is a lot, very few people will actually get access to that :), but the people who do will be well rewarded for their hard work!)

Working as intended.

Windmere likes this
15 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

It's a drug runners plane. You think they keep those things in good shape?

(Both of those things are intended)

Can we do something about the fuel cause i almost ran out of fuel on the long run with the mission, I understand your point of view but if we can't complete the damn think cause we'd fall out the sky cause of no fuel i appreciate a little fuel in there or something else for it..

BioHazard likes this
Just now, Foamy said:

I make all my $$ doing drug runner missions and have never ran out of fuel not sure what it could be but i can always help @TheCrestedPenguin

From what i've heard is that if you throttle all the way up and then let your controls go with keyboard/mouse you stay at the same speed without having to hold your throttle up button all the time. 

With a joystick you gotta keep it up all the time making it APPARENTLY use more fuel. thats my problem.

Just now, Foamy said:

I go max speed which is like 435km all the way there then a sharp turn flaps down once, at the end and land anywhere for 180-200 km @TheCrestedPenguin

I understand how to fly trust me i'm a pilot :P 

I land going around 150km/h tho which uses less fuel and i only drop flaps down when i'm on final glideslope so i don't have as much drag using more fuel. EVERYTHING i do is beneficial for my fuel consumption yet i still almost run dry on medium far runs?

1 hour ago, Flameless said:

I don't even know how to land the plane. 0.0

Practice.

1 hour ago, TheCrestedPenguin said:

X56 Rhino

That is weird. 

There is a shift button for throttle and an analog button(I don't know the default). Do you have the analog mapped to your HOTAS?

If you know how to fly the plane(obviously you do) I don't know why you would be running out.. Unless you're taking an extra long time on your routes?

In my experience by the time I'm back on the ground regardless of route I usually always have two minutes+ of breathing room. 

18 hours ago, Gnashes said:

It's a drug runners plane. You think they keep those things in good shape?

(Both of those things are intended)

I understand that a drug runners plane wont be in the best condition and I have always had enough fuel but if people are running out then whats the harm in changing it, if it was an actual drug runner plane it would have enough fuel as they wouldnt want their product going down into the land or sea

BlackShot likes this

@Gnashes

So can we add like a talent tree for drug runners? 

1. Advanced runner - can transport more drugs

2. Old timer - Spawns plane undamaged cause you keep it nice and clean

3. Fuel syphoner - Spawns your plane with more fuel 

I know it might not be needed for some but it could add a bunch of more dynamic to the game. Also this guy above me makes a good point.

Edited by TheCrestedPenguin
BlackShot, varex and Haych like this
Just now, TheCrestedPenguin said:

@Gnashes

I know it might not be needed for some but it could add a bunch of more dynamic to the game.

When you say a talent tree you mean after "x" Successful missions Complete you unlock a point which you can spend on one of these?

varex likes this
Just now, TheCrestedPenguin said:

@Gnashes

I know it might not be needed for some but it could add a bunch of more dynamic to the game. Also this guy above me makes a good point.

4. free maccas irl per run

10 minutes ago, Aether said:

Runs still work perfectly fine for me without the need for add ons..

Solve that weird fuel issue you're having but the rest of the job is just getting the skill you need.

I'm worried that any changes made will just take from my earnings at the end of the flight?

So my problem i THINK is that i have to throttle FULLY UP ALL THE TIME i can't just let the controls go and it will keep going i need to throttle up or i'll lose speed its either up or down no in between so it uses allot of fuel.

8 minutes ago, TheCrestedPenguin said:

So my problem i THINK is that i have to throttle FULLY UP ALL THE TIME i can't just let the controls go and it will keep going i need to throttle up or i'll lose speed its either up or down no in between so it uses allot of fuel.

Would you mind just recording one of your trips for us?

I'm usually at wide open throttle until I'm about 3km away from my destination if that says anything.

2 hours ago, Aether said:

Would you mind just recording one of your trips for us?

I'm usually at wide open throttle until I'm about 3km away from my destination if that says anything.

https://youtu.be/IcTVvoC0Gx0

Usually i fly a little bit more out to get a better approach and landing but here i tried to go as fast as i could to use as minimum fuel as possible. 

Forgive my shit approach/landing

Edited by TheCrestedPenguin
22 hours ago, NotEqualTo (Eazy) said:

what a surprise!!

Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

:frog:

stfu

Sammy and McLovin' like this
1 hour ago, TheCrestedPenguin said:

https://youtu.be/IcTVvoC0Gx0

Usually i fly a little bit more out to get a better approach and landing but here i tried to go as fast as i could to use as minimum fuel as possible. 

Forgive my shit approach/landing

So is drug runner a more efficient and better way to make money? What are your guys' opinions?

Edited by Flameless